Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) (4497 Views)

Nigerians Call Femi Adesina ' A Liar' As Buhari Goes To London Hospital / David Mark Is The Greatest Liar Of This Generation - Benue Deputy Gov, Abounu / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by jamace(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ayesman:
Whether you like it or not.... Say Buhari 2015
Whether you like it or not, no academic certificates no election for Buhari. Quota system which propelled Buahri to the rank of general in the military will fail him this time around.
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Jesusloveyou: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
tobdee:

What is this one saying!
..who is more clueless here, is it the man that has been like a stagnant water with no improvements in his business? The same amount of asset he declared in 2011 is still what he is declaring in 2014...are we meant to be backwards or static with this kind of demented approach to development?
are u d one that declare d asset for him,ur clueless zoologist has never declare since 1999.
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by kettykin: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
5. The same one million Naira and 150 cows Buhari
declared as his assets in 2010 are the same things he
is telling us he still owns in 2015. A sensible person
should be able to decode the smelly lie in this. Cows
are productive animals, and by now they should have
been able to at least triple in their numbers, or if they
were hit by some of epidemics should have reduced
significantly by now. Buhari still receives monthly
pension from the FG which runs into millions of Naira,
hence, I do not know how his money could have
remained static over these years.

the above is called Buharinomics , the type of economics buhari is planning to implement if he wins , where the price of goods , services and labor will remain the same every year and not affected by external factors like exchange rate, epidemics , oil price , drought etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by zeestunner(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
gratiaeo:
Lying is acceptable in Islam
Wetin bring islam come join dis talk. Ppl like u are doing jonathan a dis-service. One of the reasons I will not vote for Gej.bleep all christian and muslim fanatics like this nigga
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by zeestunner(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
gratiaeo:
Lying is acceptable in Islam
Wetin bring islam come join dis talk. Ppl like u are doing jonathan a dis-service. One of the reasons I will not vote for Gej.bleep all christian and muslim fanatics like this n**ga
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Jesusloveyou: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
tobdee:

What on earth would stop him from naming the bank! how much did he borrowed that would prompt anybody to want to steal form that demented unnamed bank!
I can see ♈όϋ have no tangible response to the aforementioned!
tell ur president to tell us how much he has in his accout,both home and abroad.
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by ojofu(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
But we are currently being ruled by a liar.
He said, he will not contest in the 2015 elections but he is currently contesting in the elections and denying the fact that he said that, he will not contest.
Videos and newspaper reports are available to prove that he said that.
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
It is entirely his prerogative. The transaction was between a Private citizen like all of us and a private bank. Muhammadu Buhari owes no one further explanation except he decides to or he is compelled by a court of competent jurisdiction. Has anyone forced you to disclose your private financial transaction?
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Jesusloveyou: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
frankyychiji:
Which bank in the world gives a 12m loan to a clueless retired army general without collateral and without any viable business concern on ground? Which bank gives a loan to a serial looser?
u saTANiod are d big liar.d bank knows buhari worth,that is why they grant him loan,or is like u are d one that declare buhari asset,that is why u know,he doesn't have collateral,beside,d bank has already know that buhari will win,u saTANiod plan of rigging wil never work.buhari for 2015.
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Where can I get a thousand copies of Fr. Mbaka's cds? I need to distribute it to my Igbo brothers.

Change is coming february 2015
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by donmalcolm21(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
1. Why should he name the bank? Do you want to rob the bank or what? What made his borrowing a lie? Has any bank or the cbn debunked it ?

2. Can you give evidence as to your claim that he "allowed" his publicists to spread propaganda? Who are these publicists? When did they take orders from the amiable general?

3. Who found what to be false? When did you inquire from the military board's secretary? Can you provide evidence to back your claim or you got it from a beer parlor? He said something under oath, the PDP and FG could do their investigation and charge him to court for lying under oath if his claims happens to be false. But hell no, they know that they've got no case against the amiable general.

4. Buhari never wanted to contest in 2015, left for him he will retire to Kaduna State, but we the masses called him to run because at this point of our national life we need a disciplined leader like him. Beside, a change of mind is not a "LIE". This is simply change of mind!

5. People fortunes may go downward, upward or stay stagnant. Muhammadu Buhari only takes 10% of his entitlement which sustains himself and his family. He has not yet declared his asset since 2010, I am sure he will do so soon. That his supporters posts the declaration of 2010 does not translate to him. I challenge you to provide link when he did publicly (or privately).

6. Buhari is of impeccable character, you have no case against the General. Nigerians will vote Buhari in 2015. #APC #Change
why are you defending Buhari with all these baggages that are eye opener for everyone
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
Where can I get a thousand copies of Fr. Mbaka's cds? I need to distribute it to my Igbo brothers.

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
i came to check the 'photos'
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Jesusloveyou: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
ojofu:
But we are currently being ruled by a liar.
He said, he will not contest in the 2015 elections but he is currently contesting in the elections and denying the fact that he said that, he will not contest.
Videos and newspaper reports are available to prove that he said that.
ur clueless zoologist is d biggest of all liar in d world,after he sign an agreement for one term with video and newspaper report.
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by freshness2020: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
are u d one that declare d asset for him,ur clueless zoologist has never declare since 1999.
If you must know, he declared it around 2012...if you are in doubt ..then google is your friend!

1 Like

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by freshness2020: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:

You are sitting on a time bomb, lady!

2 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Montaque(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

Can you please share the evidence of the bolded, pictures, letter of invites,etc where you invited Buhari to come and become change in this millennium
Gov. T.A Orji also alleged that concerned abia people begged him to contest the senate,even when he has decided to retire. They should just tell us the truth,we won't kill them.
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Firefire(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Montaque:
Gov. T.A Orji also alleged that concerned abia people begged him to contest the senate,even when he has decided to retire. They should just tell us the truth,we won't kill them.

grin grin grin

You dey mind the liars
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by ojofu(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
ur clueless zoologist is d biggest of all liar in d world,after he sign an agreement for one term with video and newspaper report.
Read my post again. I said a liar is currently ruling us and who is the person currently ruling us?.
The Zoologist.
I know, he is a liar and he is not my zoologist please!
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Gliding(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
ifex370:

I pity you because you are ignorant

Why not give facts that counter his claims. Some of us are following the argument and we prefer issue based arguments
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by lobell: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
1. Why should he name the bank? Do you want to rob the bank or what? What made his borrowing a lie? Has any bank or the cbn debunked it ?

Pray tell, if we have bankers in the house...Is it not corruption for a bank manager to loan other peoples money which they kept for safekeeping to someone or an organisation who/which has no collateral? Is this not the same reason Ibru and Akingbola lost their banks?
How does the 'good' General hope to pay back capital and interest?

I need people who work in financial organisatons to sound off on this please.
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Chaleeee: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
These people have no case against the people's general.

Who were those "fanatics" supporting? Did you by chance come across the facebook page of one of the slain corpers on how CPC members wanted to impose their will on him??
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by HzRF(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:

2. Can you give evidence as to your claim that he "allowed" his publicists to spread propaganda? Who are these publicists? When did they take orders from the amiable general?

3. Who found what to be false? When did you inquire from the military board's secretary? Can you provide evidence to back your claim or you got it from a beer parlor? He said something under oath, the PDP and FG could do their investigation and charge him to court for lying under oath if his claims happens to be false. But hell no, they know that they've got no case against the amiable general.

4. Buhari never wanted to contest in 2015, left for him he will retire to Kaduna State, but we the masses called him to run because at this point of our national life we need a disciplined leader like him. Beside, a change of mind is not a "LIE". This is simply change of mind!

5. People fortunes may go downward, upward or stay stagnant. Muhammadu Buhari only takes 10% of his entitlement which sustains himself and his family. He has not yet declared his asset since 2010, I am sure he will do so soon. That his supporters posts the declaration of 2010 does not translate to him. I challenge you to provide link when he did publicly (or privately).

6. Buhari is of impeccable character, you have no case against the General. Nigerians will vote Buhari in 2015. #APC #Change
Which sane bank manager will borrow you millions of naira without collateral

U are one of them... U want to tell me u haven't made mention of the lie that one of his daughter is married to one anambra man, soldier by name,

Bros wake up itz all lies... If truly his certi-fail-thke is with military board... Military board dey 7th Heaven? Instead of pushing for affidavit why not retrieve it (he passed, goat has eaten the certi-fail-thke ?)

When buahri was asked why he will contest again ... He never said u pple came to visit him and his cows to beg him to contest again

Eni to bafe daso fun yen tii lakoko nwo(whoever wanted to give you clothe, check the 1 he is wearing) I won't rubbish his so called "am poor" mantra. .. Our destiny differs... But u can't give what you don't have
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
on the off-chance Buhari looses the 4th time around.. will he die? if so will Tinubu also die with him? just asking cos these frail-looking mofokas are so desperate for power, they will hide behind CHANGE meanwhile the past 15 years has shown them to be snakes whose character is known and will never change
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by samkolo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nigerian youths are very stupid...y'all fighting over a contest between a 56 yrs old and a 77 yrs old...
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
lobell:

Pray tell, if we have bankers in the house...Is it not corruption for a bank manager to loan other peoples money which they kept for safekeeping to someone or an organisation who/which has no collateral? Is this not the same reason Ibru and Akingbola lost their banks?
How does the 'good' General hope to pay back capital and interest?

I need people who work in financial organisatons to sound off on this please.
HzRF:

Which sane bank manager will borrow you millions of naira without collateral
U are one of them... U want to tell me u haven't made mention of the lie that one of his daughter is married to one anambra man, soldier by name,
Bros wake up itz all lies... If truly his certi-fail-thke is with military board... Military board dey 7th Heaven? Instead of pushing for affidavit why not retrieve it (he passed, goat has eaten the certi-fail-thke ?)
When buahri was asked why he will contest again ... He never said u pple came to visit him and his cows to beg him to contest again
Eni to bafe daso fun yen tii lakoko nwo(whoever wanted to give you clothe, check the 1 he is wearing) I won't rubbish his so called "am poor" mantra. .. Our destiny differs... But u can't give what you don't have
What makes you think that the loan was given without collateral? Are you privy to the transaction? Has the CBN or FRCN claimed that the bank acted illegally? Has the bank said there wasn't collateral? Why are we too in a haste to make pronouncements without analysis?
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Tundeajani(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
What makes you think that the loan was given without collateral? Are you privy to the transaction? Has the CBN or FRCN claimed that the bank acted illegally? Has the bank said there wasn't collateral? Why are we too in a haste to make pronouncements without analysis?
barcanista check your mail box i just pm you now
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
If buhari cannot tel me his plans for the future, then I can only judge him by his past and that past is dark.
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by lobell: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
in the 'good' Generals words "...I just shook my head. I called my banker to inform him to honour my cheque when it comes..." paraphrased. I cant be bothered to look for the link to the source.
Ergo, there was no collateral...it was more of an overdraft. But to the tune of several millions is what gets me worried.
If you use paddy, paddy (cronyism) to get your way against the laid down rules, then you are what you are...no different from any other politician. Corrupt as they come!
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
I asked again, are you privy to the transaction? Has someone sent petition to cbn or frcn over the transaction? All you wrote is the same "assumption".
lobell:

in the 'good' Generals words "...I just shook my head. I called my banker to inform him to honour my cheque when it comes..." paraphrased. I cant be bothered to look for the link to the source.
Ergo, there was no collateral...it was more of an overdraft. But to the tune of several millions is what gets me worried.
If you use paddy, paddy (cronyism) to get your way against the laid down rules, then you are what you are...no different from any other politician. Corrupt as they come!
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by lobell: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
I asked again, are you privy to the transaction? Has someone sent petition to cbn or frcn over the transaction? All you wrote is the same "assumption".

You are an intelligent individual. Kindly read the excerpt below and let me know what you can deduce...I know its tough but try to be dispassionate.

“It’s a pity I couldn’t influence this amount to be put down as in the case of ladies and the disable that intend
to participate. I always look left and right in our meetings but I could not read sympathy, so I kept my trap.
“But I felt heavily sorry for myself because I don’t want to go and ask somebody to pay for my nomination
forms, because I always try to pay myself, at least for the nomination.
“N27 million is a big sum, thankfully I have personal relationship with the manager of my bank in Kaduna
and I told him that very soon the forms are coming, so, whether I am on red, or green or even black please
honour it otherwise I may lose the nomination.
“I was about to go to Kaduna this morning and I told the Chairman but he said in that case, you better pick
your form and keep a straight face
that means there is no excuse,” Mr. Buhari said.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/169607-buhari-says-i-pity-myself-as-he-picks-nomination-form.html

A man is ensnared by the words of his mouth. I have, and I can bet my left hand that you also have 'personal relationship' with bankers but even if your mother is dying they will never give you a loan based on name recognition alone or they could and that can be just what it is...corruption!
27mill is a lot of money but like the 'good' General also said he has at least 1mill in his account, (implying that he has a lot more than 1mill which he probably doesnt want to disclose for reasons best known to him) it is safe to say he has got the money but just wants to whip up sentiments and get a pity party going in his favour. But we can see through the smokescreen, cant we?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites / Why Is Buhari Looking Weak And Fragile In Over Size Army Uniform? / President Buhari, Now That The Police IG Clearly Defied Your Order What Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.