Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas (1401 Views)

3 Business Ideas You've Never Thought About / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / 15 Business Ideas For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas by Annabechick(f): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2015
Happy new year friends . Please am so confused with the kind of business to do i have a reasonable amount of money but i need a profitable business was thinking of importing human hair but i don't have a source, please can someone help me with any good business idea except farming? Am 23 i need a good business idea that will make me happy and in turn help people around me thanks.[sup][/sup]
Re: Business Ideas by aikfrank(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Annabechick:
Happy new year friends . Please am so confused with the kind of business to do i have a reasonable amount of money but i need a profitable business was thinking of importing human hair but i don't have a source, please can someone help me with any good business idea except farming? Am 23 i need a good business idea that will make me happy and in turn help people around me thanks.[sup][/sup]

Let's Chat On What's App...
My num below...
Re: Business Ideas by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
@Annabechick do you mind selling jewelry. It's quite profitable. There other businesses I can suggest. Call 08065544601
Re: Business Ideas by kennyman20(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Annabechick:

be careful and dont be too desperate.. Take ur time, take ur pen, look at ur environment and figure out things that could be in need and sell fast. Be careful with transacting with any nairalander or meeting someone outside nairaland. Scam is avoidable if u can just be careful. Its new year, dont be a victim

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Annabechick:

At least you're SURE of one option you DON'T want: farming.
You also want an idea that will make you happy and help people
around you (Maybe you're not as confused as you think you
are.)

Stay away from any venture that will need a lot of
cash to start up.

Get a piece of paper and write:

How can I help people with my current hobbies/interests?

List AT LEAST 10 different answers to that question.

You will surprise yourself with the number of options you'll come up with.

Cheers!
Re: Business Ideas by iykepromotions: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
@alignacademy you're so much on point. OP with so many make money online programs all over the place, you need to be careful cause majority of them are fake and lies. however you can try expired domain name monetisation. it's a great business if properly implemented
Re: Business Ideas by Recs(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
HOW TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE

http://greenworld.com.ng/partnership/become-a-distributor/

The Green World business plan is designed with one concept in mind—simplicity for your big success! Years of planning and formulating has resulted in a plan which at each step of the growth is designed to take you forward and upward to the materialization of your dreams and ambitions.
The plan has been designed to be simple for anyone to understand and easy for anyone to present to others. Green World business plan is saliently characterized by easy to grow, less hurdles and lower conditions for the promotion than some other plans and less complicated titles and levels to slow one’s progress along the way. Green World business plan initiates what will surely be a trend-setting method of compensating its successful Independent Distributors and was designed to reward you for personal sales and leadership abilities.
You can begin your business immediately as a One-Star Consultant just by purchasing a Business Kit. The Green World business plan place people exactly where they should be, and reward the right kind of action. It is definitely designed for YOU!

Become a Green World Distributor Today. Image
Green World is creating Health and Wealth everywhere. Green World Nigeria offers you an opportunity for Health and Wealth through network marketing. Join our Network Group today and we shall give you our Maximum support.

REGISTRATION / INVESTMENTS Register with N2,500 and buy any products of your choice worth N35,000 and you are qualified to become a full (Three Star Consultant) Member / Distributor of the Green World family and make profit on retails sales while you earn bonuses on subsequent purchases and introduction of similar distributors.

INVEST IN GREEN WORLD BUSINESS OFFER AND OPPORTUNITY We will like to introduce to you an amazing business opportunity with the Green World family, we are offering you the opportunity to invest in Green World and enjoy great benefits. This opportunity is opened to individuals, corporate individuals, companies, professionals and business owners. We offer 2 investment options:

OPTIONS 1: Invest the sum of N560,000 into Green World Benefits: You will be given products of your choice from our various ranges of products worth N560,000, on which you also get the benefit of making turn over profit on retail sales. You get paid Cash Bonus of N160, 000

OPTIONS 2: Invest the sum of N2.88 Million into Green World Benefits: You will be given products of your choice from our various ranges of products worth N2.8 Million, on which you also get the benefit of making turn over profit on retail sales. You will get a cash bonus of N1million. Free (all expense paid) trip to china or South Africa worth N1.5 Million or cash equivalent of N500,000. Shop code (With which you get to use if you decide to open and run a Green World outlet). Green World pays you monthly shop upkeep allowance based on your sales to other Green World distributors. The entire Green World Africa organization is committed to supporting your professional growth with Green World. We are sure you will agree that this is the perfect moment for this extraordinary union of product and compensation.

FOR YOUR REGISTRATION, TRAINING AND CONSULTING, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:

http://greenworld.com.ng/

Green World International,
Suite 215B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse Zone 1,
Abuja.

Or Call Us on:
08139156051, 07054301521
Re: Business Ideas by queenesthr(f): 12:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Can you sell beauty products? Visit www.my.oriflame.com.ng/queenesther . Distributors wanted for original beauty products from Sweden
Re: Business Ideas by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2015
If you are seriously interested in a proven system that helps ordinary people like you and I make extra ordinary income online working from home starting with less than $40. Click this link below and get all the information you need to http:///145YEcO
Re: Business Ideas by feelings1: 8:51am On Jan 10, 2015
I suggest you set up a clipper blade sharpening business. The business is very profitable. Your barber can attest to this. All you need is one clipper blade sharpening machine. If you need the machine call me on 07035676469
Re: Business Ideas by ultrazone(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Business Ideas by fideco: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
★★★BULK SMS★★★
This is a Special Invitation To You My Friends!
UGMobile Services just launched the most Unique website, offering the best Bulk SMS services/marketing, Short Codes, Toll free numbers etc... In Africa.
Our System is Reliable and offers the most affordable price rates with instant & easy messaging platform.
With UGMobiles Services you can buy SMS units @ N1.5 per SMS. You can start sending your bulk SMS to millions and reach your friends, members, customers, etc easily.
With our Current and Complete GSM Database of all 37 states in Nigeria, you can send ad SMS to target your customers.
You can give us a try by registering an account @ www.ugmobileservices.com
We look forward to your patronage!
Please Share and Re-broadcast to your friends!!
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/ugmobileservices
★Thanks! ★

(1) (Reply)

Facility Management Companies In Nigeria / Union Bank 2006 Full Financial Report / 730views - Online Survey Platform For Nigeria By Nigerians.you Get Rewarded Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.