Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' (33585 Views)

Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) / Queen Jennifer-Obi Dazzles At Her First Public Appearance In Abuja / Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by bustyhelen(f): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2015
Nigeria's foremost comedian, Ali Baba kicked start the new year with a 'laughter night' in Lagos.
All the Nigerian comedians, celebrities including soon-to-be parents Tiwa Savage and Tunji Balogun, Comedian AY and wifey, 2face and Annie Idibia, and more were there to support him.
See more photos below:

1 Koffi and the Baloguns

2 Toyin Aimakhu with Tiwa and Annie Idibia

3 Comedian AY and wifey

4 Ali Baba and wifey

www.kemifilani.com/2015/01/tiwa-savage-and-hubby-makes-first.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by bustyhelen(f): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2015
Annie Idibia and hubby. She captioned the photo "That man crush that stays ur crush forever.... love u boo,appreciate u for loving me even when am so hard to love.. God bless you more n more ... beyond the sky is ya limit. .. #bestoftheallrest yup! I said so. .."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by nosky4(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2015
Nice....

FTC since nairaland crashed.

2015 is our year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by ireneony(f): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2015
I don't like them..... And I can't stand them except AY and 2baba
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by Richiy(f): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2015
See how teebillz hands rest slightly on tiwa. So cute.

Annie is so ecstatic about her husband. So cute again.

Ay and wifey looks...so cute

Koffi is having a blast.. So cute

Alibaba and wifey smiling...so cute

Not a bad way to start the year. Its all...so cute

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by dre11(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Good for them

Let wait for the baby bump
Maybe this will add some sense and style to her dressing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2015
tiwa savage and hubby speaks on pregnancy but yet i am seeing different faces with tribal marks..
new year new madness.
[size=28pt]BLOOD OF NEBUCADNEZZAR shocked[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by Wendyslim(f): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2015
We don hear nah. Abina Wetin again undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2015
But am also pregnant!!!! Oh ok...am not a celebrity =D alright we are monitoring u

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by Ennyboy12(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2015
smh
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by DOWHILE: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2015
I'm happy for Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by Begonia(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2015
I'd have liked to see a full length pic of Tiwa.

Is that AY's wife shocked shocked
He has good eyes oo.. hmm

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by chelseabmw(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2015
Happy New Year
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by peteruuu(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2015
So,how does this news & pictures affect the price of a rolex wrist watch i'm pricing right now

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by dharyour93(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2015
Cool.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by veekid(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2015
e fine Sha!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by stinggy(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2015
And I'm supposed to do what pls?
My wife is preggy and has been stepping out since, no aproko cari d news.

Bias people undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by garlicrey(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2015
the kid is mine...I bleeped tiwa crythe kid is mine...I bleeped tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by sherrylo: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Abeg make we rest with Tiwa case joor.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by gameboy727(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Congratulations to them. She should try to keep her cool though. No more wild things for now.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by IamDanto7(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Turn Baba for life.. I too like this man
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by kentochi(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2015
Happy new year
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by WIZGUY69(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2015
cry
[size=24]I swear this kind thing no suppose de social forum of over 1 million member at all. how has the mighty has fallen. grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by Tobeein(f): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:

Why don't you like them

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by gameboy727(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2015
garlicrey:
the kid is mine...I bleeped tiwa crythe kid is mine...I bleeped tiwa
Dude wake up.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by obito: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
But am also pregnant!!!! Oh ok...am not a celebrity =D alright we are monitoring u
You again?

ireneony:
Congrats. They feel the same way about you too

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by slightlyMad(f): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2015
grin nairaland going to the dogs...

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by Dreyl(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2015
Richiy:
See how teebillz hands rest slightly on tiwa. So cute.

Annie is so ecstatic about her husband. So cute again.

Ay and wifey looks...so cute

Koffi is having a blast.. So cute

Alibaba and wifey smiling...so cute

Not a bad way to start the year. Its all...so cute
chillay!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by charijee(f): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2015
dre11:
Good for them

Let wait for the baby bump
Maybe this will add some sense and style to her dressing
You think so?....It can only get worse......
You're owing me
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by stalicia(f): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2015
ay nd his wife re lookin good
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by kristisking(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2015
How does this reduce the price of food stuff in the market?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Takes His Son Swimming (photos) / Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans / Mr Ibu And Daughter Reconcile With Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.