Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' (33586 Views)

Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) / Queen Jennifer-Obi Dazzles At Her First Public Appearance In Abuja / Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by MrCork: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2015
bustyhelen:
Nigeria's foremost comedian, Ali Baba kicked start the new year with a 'laughter night' in Lagos.
All the Nigerian comedians, celebrities including soon-to-be parents Tiwa Savage and Tunji Balogun, Comedian AY and wifey, 2face and Annie Idibia, and more were there to support him.
See more photos below:

1 Koffi and the Baloguns

2 Toyin Aimakhu with Tiwa and Annie Idibia

3 Comedian AY and wifey

4 Ali Baba and wifey

www.kemifilani.com/2015/01/tiwa-savage-and-hubby-makes-first.html?m=1

angry

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
But am also pregnant!!!! Oh ok...am not a celebrity =D alright we are monitoring u
o boooooiiiii!!!....c d gal ah wan marry ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by Eniqurl(f): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Nice pictures.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by aariwa(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2015
At least all those men crushing on her online will have a rest,cos she will no longer have that sensual appeal for 9 months LOL

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by ireneony(f): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Tobeein:

Why don't you like them
see jamb question o... In fact, I hate them,..... deal with it
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by JaypeeAnics(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2015
ehnnn shey na me won mak 1st appearance? abi na me give her belle?....oga oya take charge....
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by MrCork: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2015
bustyhelen:
Nigeria's foremost comedian, Ali Baba kicked start the new year with a 'laughter night' in Lagos.
All the Nigerian comedians, celebrities including soon-to-be parents Tiwa Savage and Tunji Balogun, Comedian AY and wifey, 2face and Annie Idibia, and more were there to support him.
See more photos below:

1 Koffi and the Baloguns

3 Comedian AY and wifey

4 Ali Baba and wifey

....but wot kinda rubbbbiiish time waster tread is this?....this females not even light skin (no oofeinse) angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by hadizadeezy(f): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2015
chelseabmw:
Happy New Year
UP BLUESSsssss!

We are loosing! grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by ireneony(f): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2015
obito:
You again?

Congrats. They feel the same way about you too
tiwa is that you undecided

Girl bye
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by Richiy(f): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2015
Dreyl:
chillay!

Mr Man. Good morning o
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by chelseabmw(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2015
hadizadeezy:
UP BLUESSsssss!

We are loosing! grin grin

And you guys drawing like ogbono soup wink cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by Richiy(f): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2015
Dreyl:
happy new year.. grin

Same to you o. Though harmattan no wan let me rest o
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by hadizadeezy(f): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2015
chelseabmw:

And you guys drawing like ogbono soup wink cheesy
ehhh 1point is beta dan 0 tongue tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Richiy:
See how teebillz hands rest slightly on tiwa. So cute.

Annie is so ecstatic about her husband. So cute again.

Ay and wifey looks...so cute

Koffi is having a blast.. So cute

Alibaba and wifey smiling...so cute

Not a bad way to start the year. Its all...so cute

Is Ur name cutiee?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by simdam500(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2015
the tiwa tee blitz looks cute....

this tee guy must be very gentle!!! I like him, doesn't stress himself. tiwa open yansh e no even shake, tiwa show body, e no bite am. tiwa twerk, e no vex....

If every guy is like him....

no divorce for nollywood again be that

pick my phone to call my babe: see mama that could be us too
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by LewisO: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2015
stalicia:
ay nd his wife re lookin good
Likewise the both of us too! kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by LewisO: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

Is Ur name cutiee?
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
But am also pregnant!!!! Oh ok...am not a celebrity =D alright we are monitoring u

Pictures of the baby in Ur womb or
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by simdam500(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2015
garlicrey :
the kid is mine...I bleeped tiwa crythe kid is mine...I bleeped tiwa

mumu
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by chelseabmw(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2015
hadizadeezy:
ehhh 1point is beta dan 0 tongue tongue

But 9points difference is more than you boring 1 point. Catch us if u can cheesy cheesy dats if ogbono n okro soup let una see road.... Lwkmd cheesy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by natureblack(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
worry not,natureblack is here to give you that recognition you yearn.....exceedingly grin grin

You are pregnant,who's responsible ?.......like,you know beyond doubt the father to the foetus...

I need answers,these are part of the incentives for your recognition cool
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by Richiy(f): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2015
Dreyl:
same here, i couldn't go out and party with my friends because of the weather, hmmm so how are you?

Iz good. Stay at home. Party ke?

I dey with my granny sha. She is a handful. I tell you.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by popson1st: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2015
Toyin Aimaku no dey go event with her hubby ni?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by dytbabe: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2015
Annie n Tubaba are so cute together sha
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by QuiverBox(f): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2015
bustyhelen:
See more photos below:

1 Koffi and the Baloguns

3 Comedian AY and wifey

4 Ali Baba and wifey

Great Minds discuss IDEAS
Average Minds discuss EVENTS
LOW Minds Discuss PEOPLE

90% of threads that get to Front Page is all about discusisng People - Tonto, Tiwa Dbanj,Psquare etc

Seun watch it oh. Nairaland is being hijacked by teens that wanna be first to comments and all.

Nairaland is going to die a natural death like 2go
Re: Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' by hadizadeezy(f): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2015
chelseabmw:

But 9points difference is more than you boring 1 point. Catch us if u can cheesy cheesy dats if ogbono n okro soup let una see road.... Lwkmd cheesy grin
chai! U no get shame oo mek I run abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Takes His Son Swimming (photos) / Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans / 10 Billionaire Who Dropped Out Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.