Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Web Concept Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Concept Review (690 Views)

Advantages Of Seo For Your Business Website - hwebs concept / Webresellerng Sold To Chi E-concept International For 4.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Concept Review by Neptune(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2008
so im redesigning a client/friend's website, i dont want the table looking kinda stuffs so i made this www.sigmanetmobile.com , and i'll like an outside review of it. like the colours and the whole concept its self in general. its still under construction.
Re: Web Concept Review by neo2(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2008
very odd concept. simple beautiful. what i like most about that concept is it hihlights the important things. what the company does, its clients, no distractions , its nice. u did'nt show me this the other day. the colour combination is also cool. the links are not working o.
Re: Web Concept Review by smartsoft(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2008
neptune is all that site image? or u will slice it later
Re: Web Concept Review by neo2(m): 12:43am On Dec 15, 2008
yeah, i also noticed u forgot to add the png code thing. the blue background on your png's are still showing. people might not appreciate the real thing y'dig?
Re: Web Concept Review by yawatide(f): 2:11am On Dec 15, 2008
Is there any legit reason, under God's green earth, that this image should be 84KB?

http://www.sigmanetmobile.com/img/ipt_ad.png

Re: Web Concept Review by smartsoft(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2008
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez thats small image 84kb? the site will be so heavy now ! optimized the images at least 5-10kb
Re: Web Concept Review by Neptune(m): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2008
hi all, a friend of mine acctually posted this. thanks for the comments and everything. the site is'nt for any review. i have'nt even fully started work on it.
lenny, we need to C man.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[size=18pt]end of topic[/size]
Re: Web Concept Review by smartsoft(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2008
you sure ?
Re: Web Concept Review by yawatide(f): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2008
Neptune, you said:
the site is'nt for any review.

and as you say, your friend posted this:
i'll like an outside review

Either one of you has made a mockery, IMHO, of this board. This, among other reasons, is why come 2009 and beyond, I will no longer respond to site reviews. As I have been saying for some time now, they are more likely than not, never appreciated and result in a waste of time.
Re: Web Concept Review by Neptune(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2008
whatever i've said that makes you feel i dont appreciate yours or any other persons review(s) on the borad, i apologize. but the truth is i did'nt put that site up for review. i actually stopped puting my sites up for reviews a while back. the stiry on how this post got here is a long one and im not ready to get into that so i decided to tell people not to post any reviews on it. thing like that tends to make me loose focus on the work. someone is saying this another person is saying that, i get confused. and i have not even started. so please sorry for the confusion.

@yawatide n others:
your reviews mean a lot to ppl out there even if they dont admit it, so come 2009 i hope to still see those reviews.
Re: Web Concept Review by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2008
reminds me of word and opposite

anyway, my review, Oh sorry, my comment

squeeezzzzing out my eye ball to read a site that isnt flash?
a lovely background color, color harmony
from the look of things, this site has already been sliced, meaning you need to take each of those pieces back to the lab for proper skinning, they are obviously too fat

good luck
Re: Web Concept Review by smartsoft(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2008
as usual coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooourt

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Web Design/development / Please Criticise This New Entertainment Website / 10 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.