Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Webresellerng Sold To Chi E-concept International For 4.5M - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webresellerng Sold To Chi E-concept International For 4.5M (670 Views)

Hostgator Sold To EIG For $225 Million / Webresellerng Sold To Chi E-concept International For 4.5M / Hostgator Sold To Endurance International Group For $225M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webresellerng Sold To Chi E-concept International For 4.5M by chidi500(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
Braking news!
www.www.webresellerng.com has been sold for 4.5 million Naira!
ChiE-concept int'l is a Software development and web designing firm.www.webresellerng.com has 1252 customers.the transfer of ownership is in progress.
PROFILE OF ChiE-concept int'l

ChiE-concept int'l is a world class Software development and web designing firm with a reputation for technical excellence founded on more than 24 years of experience.ChiE-concept int'l has been among the top rated Software development and web designing firm in Nigeria.
it work in partnership with sophisticated customers who value the highest levels of quality, safety and technical expertise – applying their skills to meet their individual needs.
The company has clear values, putting safety and the client first. It has a proven track record of effectively delivering diverse projects and services to a broad base of clients, such as the Government and Private Investors, with whom it works, handling projects either on a traditional contract basis or through full partnering agreements.

Chi E-concept int'l brand is built on experience and a strong heritage, yet it constantly strives to improve its performance. Its employees are key to its success so it ensures they benefit from strong leadership and continuous training and development. Customers then benefit from working with the best people to meet their needs.there new website will be http://www.hostlinker.com

1 Like

Re: Webresellerng Sold To Chi E-concept International For 4.5M by DualCore1: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
I have deleted my post about 10 times on this thread trying so hard not to sound harsh but I cannot come up with a polite post for this. I give up.

WHOIS: webresellerng.com
Name Servers:
ns1.webresellerng.com
ns2.webresellerng.com

Creation date: 11 Feb 2012 06:21:00
Expiration date: 10 Feb 2013 22:21:00

2 Likes

Re: Webresellerng Sold To Chi E-concept International For 4.5M by soloqy: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
Honestly , who are you trying to wash here eeh? OP ... angry

1 Like

Re: Webresellerng Sold To Chi E-concept International For 4.5M by ojochidem(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
Na waooo! I saw $4.5m and I was just wondering. We are not fools you know. Try anoda scope.

1 Like

Re: Webresellerng Sold To Chi E-concept International For 4.5M by blater500(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
nice to see a reputable firm in Nigeria try to invest their fund in web hosting business.i hope other firm in Nigeria should invest their fund in web hosting business so that Nigeria can competitive with foreign firm.i wish www.hostlinker.com success.
Re: Webresellerng Sold To Chi E-concept International For 4.5M by linksor: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2012
you are welcome into hosting business.your service will interest me if you can perform excellent in web hosting.goodluck.
Re: Webresellerng Sold To Chi E-concept International For 4.5M by omni1: 1:58am On Jul 03, 2012
embarassed I think it's time we opt for a dislike button too...
Re: Webresellerng Sold To Chi E-concept International For 4.5M by rufaai(m): 5:24am On Jul 03, 2012
This post is a SCAM... This guy is trying to fraud people into selling his 'reseller package' by all lies.

Mtsew... Na waah oh! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Just For All Bloggers / How To Add Contact Form To Your Blog / Custom Design For Your Site , Blog , Forum & Any Cms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.