Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Poverty Line Of Oyo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Line Of Oyo State (1603 Views)

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand / See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Line Of Oyo State by agrovick(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2015
Hello house, please I need the precise amount used as poverty line for Oyo state. I need it to make a comparison with the poverty line I drew for my project. I'v combed the website of National Bureau of Statistics and I can't seem to find anything close to what I'm looking for. Thanks
Re: Poverty Line Of Oyo State by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2015
It z technical to get that.. esp 4 global village like oyo state.. try and work harder.
Re: Poverty Line Of Oyo State by agrovick(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
sirdamis:
It z technical to get that.. esp 4 global village like oyo state.. try and work harder.
Really? I just feel agencies responsible for data collection should have such information at their disposal. I already have my own poverty line which was drawn using 2/3 of the average income of respondents. I just need the one from say NBS to give my work a little bit of weight and I'v gone through Google and NBS's website without a breakthrough.

(1) (Reply)

Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 / Did Obiano Spend 600mil Naira On Xmas Decorations / Buhari Exposed: His Education Life And Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.