Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 (1585 Views)

"We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / Serve Nigerians, Not My Husband, Aishat Tells Buhari’s Aides / AUDIO: Redeemed Pastor Warns Against Voting BUHARI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by festusfeezy(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2015
In a compelling sermon, Redeemed Christian
Church of God Pastor Emmanuel Bosun
warns Nigerian Christians of the spiritual
consequences of voting against President
Goodluck Jonathan in the upcoming 2015
general elections.
Pastor Bosun who was a delegate
representing Christian Association of Nigeria
(CAN) South West at the National Conference
which held earlier this year, said Christians
who were ready to vote for the All
Progressives Congress in the 2015 elections
were only subscribing to the Islamic agenda
for Nigeria, and were digging the grave of
Christianity in Nigeria.
In the incredible sermon, the Pastor warns
Nigerians of a similar occurrence that
plagued Turkey happening to Nigeria if care
was not taken.
He also warned of Sharia being enshrined in
the Federal constitution of Nigeria, and the
APC being on a mission to find expression
for the Islamic laws already enshrined in the
constitution.
http://www.theheraldng.com/audio-redeemed-pastor-warns-nigerians-vote-jonathan-2015-2/

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by tomakint: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2015
It takes one with discerning eyes to really understand the message of this no-nonsense Pastor. It was a message every Christian who loves this Country must listen to, a real eye-opener! Buhari is on a mission to enforce Sharia on all of us, and to the best of my knowledge, Nigeria is not a Muslim State!

1 Like

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by Tolexander: 9:24am On Jan 10, 2015
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by Tolexander: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2015
tomakint:
It takes one with discerning eyes to really understand the message of this no-nonsense Pastor. It was a message every Christian who loves this Country must listen to, a real eye-opener! Buhari is on a mission to enforce Sharia on all of us, and to the best of my knowledge, Nigeria is not a Muslim State!
one interesting thing about any message heard: message is termed true when the elements innit are words that excite one's mind and melodious to the eardrum. You've seen this message eye-opening cos he has spoken what you feel like hearing. Unfortunately, the 'man of god' had unable to back it up with substantial and concrete point. To people like you, Rev fr Ejike Mbaka hadn't said the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by Crocz(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2015
F*cking thieves!...I hate thieves angry
Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by efepro(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2015
Tolexander:
Nonsense!
why do u allow sentiments and emotion carry u beyond reason? Oga, Purge ursef off prejudice and read in between lines.

2 Likes

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by hyfr(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2015
This is so professional, unlike mbaka cheesy. You won't even hold a thing on this man in court
Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by Tolexander: 9:52am On Jan 10, 2015
efepro:

why do u allow sentiments and emotion carry u beyond reason? Oga, Purge ursef off prejudice and read in between lines.
that is something I'd done before posting my comment. Can you bring out an excerpt from the article as a logical reason and rationale for voting in pdp and not apc in the next election.
Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by Pangea: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2015
That man is a fraud hiding under a brand - pastor

I listened to that rubbish and I felt like looking for him and giving a beating to an inch of his life, like Jesus did to those merchants in the temple.

All he said are pure PDP propaganda, half truths and bulls.hits.

Turkey ko , Madagascar ni!
Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by jmaine: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2015
Pangea:
That man is a fraud hiding under a brand - pastor

I listened to that rubbish and I felt like looking for him and giving a beating to an inch of his life, like Jesus did to those merchants in the temple.

All he said are pure PDP propaganda, half truths and bulls.hits.

Turkey ko , Madagascar ni!

Am so sure you were among those who hailed Rev. Father Mbaka despite his hilarious preaching and campaign for the APC . . . .

1 Like

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by Pangea: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2015
jmaine:

Am so sure you were among those who hailed Rev. Father Mbaka despite his hilarious preaching and campaign for the APC . . . .

Pastor Bosun, Father Mbaka , Oritsejafor et al
Are all serving the same god - their belly!

1 Like

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by Phame: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Tolexander:
one interesting thing about any message heard: message is termed true when the elements innit are words that excite one's mind and melodious to the eardrum. You've seen this message eye-opening cos he has spoken what you feel like hearing. Unfortunately, the 'man of god' had unable to back it up with substantial and concrete point. To people like you, Rev fr Ejike Mbaka hadn't said the truth.
it is unfortunate that u wasted ur time to reply a folly like tomakint.
That useless pastor is from pentecostal and, not redeem. Pdp agents want us to believe a redeem pastor is now against the party fielding their own- which is not true.
Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by tomakint: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2015
Tolexander:
one interesting thing about any message heard: message is termed true when the elements innit are words that excite one's mind and melodious to the eardrum. You've seen this spoken what you feel like hearing. Unfortunately, the 'man of god' concrete point. To people like you, Rev fr Ejike Mbaka hadn't said the truth.
Wrong perception of my thought from you. Have you listened to the Pastor's message? Perhaps Rev Mbaka spoke your mind.....
Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by maestroferddi: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2015
I salute the APC to have challenged the PDP on the delivery of the dividends of democracy.

As for Buhari becoming the President of Nigeria in 2015, I see that as a joke taken too far.

We can't trade our liberty and progress towards economic emancipation with tyranny and repression.

Jonathan means well for Nigeria.
Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by reborn1: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2015
[s]
tomakint:
[/s]

Religious Bigot, You all bigots nearly lynch Rev Father Mbaka for this same crap, but you are here hailing this divisive pastor of destruction. Shame on you.
Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by ACESON: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
festusfeezy:
In a compelling sermon, Redeemed Christian
Church of God Pastor Emmanuel Bosun
warns Nigerian Christians of the spiritual
consequences of voting against President
Goodluck Jonathan in the upcoming 2015
general elections.
Pastor Bosun who was a delegate
representing Christian Association of Nigeria
(CAN) South West at the National Conference
which held earlier this year, said Christians
who were ready to vote for the All
Progressives Congress in the 2015 elections
were only subscribing to the Islamic agenda
for Nigeria, and were digging the grave of
Christianity in Nigeria.
In the incredible sermon, the Pastor warns
Nigerians of a similar occurrence that
plagued Turkey happening to Nigeria if care
was not taken.
He also warned of Sharia being enshrined in
the Federal constitution of Nigeria, and the
APC being on a mission to find expression
for the Islamic laws already enshrined in the
constitution.
http://www.theheraldng.com/audio-redeemed-pastor-warns-nigerians-vote-jonathan-2015-2/

i know pastor bosun personally.. thats not his photograph. pls remove it. Weldone for propagating the message. may our Lord Jesus save Nigeria. there is visual, photographic anf documentary evidence of the islamization campaign.I have seen them.

oh and by the way. he WAS a pastor in redeem. hes no longer a pastor in RCCG
Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by bettercreature(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Illiterate racist pastor
Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by HzRF(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Phame:
it is unfortunate that u wasted ur time to reply a folly like tomakint.
That useless pastor is from pentecostal and, not redeem. Pdp agents want us to believe a redeem pastor is now against the party fielding their own- which is not true.
Substantiate ur claims that he's isn't redeem

Who even told you redeem is supporting an imbecillic like VP

Keep hoping on falsehood

1 Like

Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by tomakint: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
HzRF:

Substantiate ur claims that he's isn't redeem
Who even told you redeem is supporting an imbecillic like VP
Keep hoping on falsehood
Leave that ignoramus alone he thought politics starts and ends on the pages of Nairaland undecided
Re: Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015 by Tolexander: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
tomakint:

Wrong perception of my thought from you. Have you listened to the Pastor's message? Perhaps Rev Mbaka spoke your mind.....
mbaka never spoke my mind. He only spoke his mind backed up with concrete evidences. What had this man put up as concrete and genuine envisaging the islamisation by APC?

(1) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt / Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano / GEJ Launches G_WIN (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.