Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Help:how To Copy Music From CD To Laptop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help:how To Copy Music From CD To Laptop (990 Views)

How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) / Pls Help. How Can I Share Data On My Mtn Sim / Please Which Subscription Can I Use For My Bb+hotspot To Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:how To Copy Music From CD To Laptop by Akamo5(m): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2015
I need help on how to copy music from CD to my laptop
Re: Help:how To Copy Music From CD To Laptop by jemijames: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2015
It's not called copying.... It's called ripping tracks from cd..... U could use your Windows media player or any other music player u have in your laptop and click on rip..... The computer would
handle the rest

1 Like

Re: Help:how To Copy Music From CD To Laptop by Daintilicious(f): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Window Media will rip to wma
If you want a direct rip to mp3 get a jet audio (free) or visit my signature wink
Re: Help:how To Copy Music From CD To Laptop by Akamo5(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
jemijames:
It's not called copying.... It's called ripping tracks from cd..... U could use your Windows media player or any other music player u have in your laptop and click on rip..... The computer would
handle the rest
thanks ur comment really helped me out.
Re: Help:how To Copy Music From CD To Laptop by Akamo5(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Daintilicious:
Window Media will rip to wma
If you want a direct rip to mp3 get a jet audio (free) or visit my signature wink
ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Play Store Problem Of "Cannot Establish Connection" / Where Can I Download Modern Combat 4 Direct / What Is Wrong With MTN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.