Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee (16096 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip / Abba Kyari, Aisha Buhari, Others Bleed Nigeria High Commission In London - SR / Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by skyp(m): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Instead of inec to do something meaningful with their time and think of how to give out pvc effectively they are busy forming unnecessary activities as if this is the first time gej and GBM are contesting election
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by Jesusloveyou: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
kenex4ever:

J-- just
O--On
N--Nice
A--Assignment
T--To
H--Help
A--All
N--Nigerians

B--Bring
U--Up
H--Harassment
A--And
R--Reintroduce
I--illegality
harrassment is d fear of saTANiod,on illegality u are wrong,that has be d attribute of d clueless zoologist.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by loomer: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
MissMeiya:

As in. Just moving around to justify salaries. What do they do during the nonelection years that they're just forming ad hoc committees now.

They don't have the balls to disqualify anyone.

on point my lady grin
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by diepreyefrank: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Vanpascore:
Work begins! This change MUST come, oga Jona dey fear, Sambo dey beg, Ashari dey brag, General dey strategise, Prof dey visit, Amechi dey plan

**Labaran Maku dey confuse**

#teamchange
straight up guy, did Jona forgot his Original certificate (s) in the military office? Confirm and tell me please, no sentiment...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by watered(m): 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nnabugwu8590:

There are many JONATHAN(S) and BUHARI(S) in Nigeria and outside Nigeria, so, which one are you referring to?
Please, could you be precise by including their surnames and first/last names.
Thank you.
If dem send you tell dem say I no gree correspond. I wan buy my bentley dis year hoha!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by deletrue: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
So interesting. This has the support of the electorial requirements. Buhari has already told Nigerians that his academic certificates are with the military. There is still time for him to quickly withdraw them. I have not seen where an employer keeps certificate for an employee. The hausas are known for getting everything without justification. we are waiting if he Buhari will use boko haram or '' na only me go rule'' concept to scale through this.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by morbeta(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
worthytalk:
Hope Buhari survives this electoral ambush by INEC. In anyways someone will not find this exercise funny. Next time Anti-Peoples Congress will learn how to field a literate and educated Nigerian.
This is Buhari's'third time to contest Presidential election and there has never been any kind of anormalies in this man's' credentials, why now! Pls if the word you are about to say is not as beautiful as silence, don not say it. Professor Dick hEad!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by Usmandanfodio: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
God bless our next president in waiting. cool

BUHARI is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by Usmandanfodio: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
LadyPM:
Buhari/ Osinbajo all the way!!!! I don't need any stupid PhD. Some blockheads have PhDs Mtcheeew!!!! February 14 election on my mind!. New is the year! New are our resolutions ! New are our hopes& aspirations! New are my warm wishes for a great change and end of corruption in Nigeria! New is my desire for a better Nigeria. Most importantly, New is the passion & yearning for GMB to end our woes! Wishing all forumites a happy, fulfilled & better year. SAI BUHARI- (Bring us happiness and remove injustice/ Bring Us Hope And Restore Intergrity). Sai Buhari

Apc is BOKOHARAM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by igbeke: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
God bless our next president in waiting. cool
You mean your "certifcateless" President-wannabe?
I used to think u have class. Seeing some educated people rooting for a stack illiterate for a shot at the presidency......
I give up.
BTW: #Buharishowyourcertificate.
Until then: GEJ till 2019.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by eleven(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Doyin2:

Please tell them!The military would have disowned GMB since,if they did not have his documents!

You know in your heart you are not being truthful. No employer ever holds the original certificates of his employee in Nigeria and the world as a whole. Nigerian Army is no exception. It's only required for sighting during verification.

The issue is more serious than the way you look at it. I pray he provides it to save this country from avoidable bloodshed from his supporters if he is disqualified because of this.

His failure to provide this will rub off negatively on other military officers especially those from the Northern origin because they are the major beneficiaries of Quota system.

He needs to provide it otherwise him & the Military as an institution will be exposed to serious legal battles from opposition & independent lawyers even after his disqualification.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by zantama05(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
watered:
J --Just
O--On
N--Negative
A--Assignment
T--To
H--Harm
A--All
N--Nigerians

B--Bring
U--Us
H--Hope
A--And
R--Remove
I--incompetence

Vote wisely...
God bless you man of the progress.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by zantama05(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Usmandanfodio:

Apc is BOKOHARAM

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by vanunu: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
morbeta:
This is Buhari's'third time to contest Presidential election and there has never been any kind of anormalies in this man's' credentials, why now! Pls if the word you are about to say is not as beautiful as silence, don not say it. Professor Dick hEad!

Every day is for the thief, but one day is for the owner of de house.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by zantama05(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Usmandanfodio:

Apc is BOKOHARAM

TRANSFORMATION AGENDA IS GOING
ON SUCCESSFULLY AS WE ALL CAN
PERCEIVE.
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 - in most
other places over N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and
above i.e (unofficial price).
3. Garri from N100 to N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to
N250 or more per measure
5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to
N4000 per month even when not
available
6. Scarcity of money in all sphere of life,
yet abundantly available if one is a
Jonathanian e.g groups campaigning for
the continuation of the EBELE ill wind
7. Killings from few individuals to whole
communities being wiped out
8. Police/military roadblocks from 1 per
40km to 2 per 3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from
10,000 barrels pd to 100,000 barrels pd.
10. Constant industrial actions by many
organisations
11. From the sack of few workers to the
sack of thousands of workers
12. WASSCE rate of failure from 40% to
over 70%
13. Trust, love and unity among citizens
from substantial to zero
14. Misappropriation of funds from
billions of Naira to billions of
DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation from 40% to
less than 20% Per year
16. Roads from potholes to huge craters
and cut-offs
17. Economy from worse in Africa to
greatest in Africa on paper, but the
masses from poor to poorest
18. Defection of polititians from a few
tens to hundreds of persons, in some
cases thousands from one party to the
other. Nigerian soldiers now defect to
other countries
19. Transport fares, from a few
hundreds of Naira to several thousand of
Naira, on both air and road networks
20. Bribe takings from only police, now
includes all authorities, soldiers inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per
transaction
22. New English phrase called 'Tactical
Manoeuvre' when soldiers are
deliberately dispatched with low grade
weapons to be killed by a well armed
"Boko Haram"
23. Bribery scandal from few to
substantial
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal
27. Allison jet scandal
28. Orisajafor $10 million arms scandal
29. Subsidy scam
30. Immigration death scandal
31. Missing $20 billion
32. Handling boko haram with kid gloves
only to report that the nation is winning
on insurgents.
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
35.195naira to one dollar due to there economic
genocide.
....,.............and many others.
I pledged to Nigeria my country, to be
working, voting and praying, to oppose
the cluelessness of the shoeless one, to
whom16 is greater than 19, to whom
stealing is not corruption; that may God
give me the wisdom to vote the slowpoke
out of office, and send him packing from
Aso-rock, to Otuoke from where he
came aboard our ship, come 2015 my
lord,
And uphold our honour and glory so
help me God.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
APC is wrong to take this issue of certificates very lightly.

I am sure that in private, senior APC members are baffled about Buhari's failure to show his certificates. And some are getting worried as this issue drags on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by Usmandanfodio: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
zantama05:
TRANSFORMATION AGENDA IS GOING
ON SUCCESSFULLY AS WE ALL CAN
PERCEIVE.
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 - in most
other places over N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and
above i.e (unofficial price).
3. Garri from N100 to N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to
N250 or more per measure
5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to
N4000 per month even when not
available
6. Scarcity of money in all sphere of life,
yet abundantly available if one is a
Jonathanian e.g groups campaigning for
the continuation of the EBELE ill wind
7. Killings from few individuals to whole
communities being wiped out
8. Police/military roadblocks from 1 per
40km to 2 per 3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from
10,000 barrels pd to 100,000 barrels pd.
10. Constant industrial actions by many
organisations
11. From the sack of few workers to the
sack of thousands of workers
12. WASSCE rate of failure from 40% to
over 70%
13. Trust, love and unity among citizens
from substantial to zero
14. Misappropriation of funds from
billions of Naira to billions of
DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation from 40% to
less than 20% Per year
16. Roads from potholes to huge craters
and cut-offs
17. Economy from worse in Africa to
greatest in Africa on paper, but the
masses from poor to poorest
18. Defection of polititians from a few
tens to hundreds of persons, in some
cases thousands from one party to the
other. Nigerian soldiers now defect to
other countries
19. Transport fares, from a few
hundreds of Naira to several thousand of
Naira, on both air and road networks
20. Bribe takings from only police, now
includes all authorities, soldiers inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per
transaction
22. New English phrase called 'Tactical
Manoeuvre' when soldiers are
deliberately dispatched with low grade
weapons to be killed by a well armed
"Boko Haram"
23. Bribery scandal from few to
substantial
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal
27. Allison jet scandal
28. Orisajafor $10 million arms scandal
29. Subsidy scam
30. Immigration death scandal
31. Missing $20 billion
32. Handling boko haram with kid gloves
only to report that the nation is winning
on insurgents.
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
35.195naira to one dollar due to there economic
genocide.
....,.............and many others.
I pledged to Nigeria my country, to be
working, voting and praying, to oppose
the cluelessness of the shoeless one, to
whom16 is greater than 19, to whom
stealing is not corruption; that may God
give me the wisdom to vote the slowpoke
out of office, and send him packing from
Aso-rock, to Otuoke from where he
came aboard our ship, come 2015 my
lord,
And uphold our honour and glory so
help me God.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by angelo82: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Military will forever keep his certificates......Its a standard system and they will never give it to you even if you need it.....But Inec or interested bodies is allow to check with the Millitary.......This is not an issue at all especially to those of us with vast knowledge of Military system......

eleven:
I hope Buhari has collected his FSLC/WAEC certificates from the Military. If not he still has ample time to do so. Training & seminar certificates are not educational qualifications. He needs to provide these educational certificates to prevent himself from disqualification and prove his admission into the Military was based on merit and not blind nepotism under the cover of Quota system.

He needs to provide his certificates now otherwise his greatest assets, his integrity will be thrown to the dustbin. He needs to do these more for himself first, the Army (his primary constituency) before Nigeria.

Failure to do this is a serious indictment on the Army & APC verification processes.

It's a serious issue.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by listica(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
papawemba:
That is My man there. Buhari all the way.
no no of verifying jonathan,his already dia till 2019
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by angelo82: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Don't deceive yourself.....Millitary has his certificates and thats their standard system....If Inec wants to check,they are allowed to check with the Military.....Its strange only to people without knowledge of Military system......

eleven:

You know in your heart you are not being truthful. No employer ever holds the original certificates of his employee in Nigeria and the world as a whole. Nigerian Army is no exception. It's only required for sighting during verification.

The issue is more serious than the way you look at it. I pray he provides it to save this country from avoidable bloodshed from his supporters if he is disqualified because of this.

His failure to provide this will rub off negatively on other military officers especially those from the Northern origin because they are the major beneficiaries of Quota system.

He needs to provide it otherwise him & the Military as an institution will be exposed to serious legal battles from opposition & independent lawyers even after his disqualification.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Abeg, make una no count Buhari join. He is not Physically or Mentally fit to gorvern Nigeria. GEJ TILL BOKO HARAM AGREE CEASE-FIRE
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by listica(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
worthytalk:
Hope Buhari survives this electoral ambush by INEC. In anyways someone will not find this exercise funny. Next time Anti-Peoples Congress will learn how to field a literate and educated Nigerian.
are scared? Don't be ok,the good man must be dia till 2019,goody goody I salute u.doctor ebele jonathan hahahahahah here we come but wait a minute, let me advice you young man,is better to say no to terrorism now than to perish in hell.happy new year
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by Genea(f): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
pls where are d banners and posters and advertisements of odA presidential aspirants
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by listica(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
colossus2:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1991434_knockebele_jpeg_jpege8014aa59840f7afc7746728d736d0a9
did Buharam attend school? I think d answer is no.Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaattttthhhhannnn allele d waaaaaayyyyyyy
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by zantama05(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Usmandanfodio:

na you go tire wooo.

we have tired of this vampire wooo. cos more than 20thausand people died during his time only what he can did is SMILING AND DANCING. apart from kidnapping,corruption,unnecessary lies, an many more.

so by God grass with our vote we will send him where he started no shoes.

change we need #GMB2015
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by chesterlee(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Oga GMB....

Abeg Where are your certificates?

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by watered(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=zantama05 post=29421265]God bless you man of the progress.[/quote Amen o! My prayer is to buy my Bentley this year. Join me in faith]
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by Genea(f): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
watered:
J --Just
O--On
N--Negative
A--Assignment
T--To
H--Harm
A--All
N--Nigerians

B--Bring
U--Us
H--Hope
A--And
R--Remove
I--incompetence

Vote wisely...
its actually
J-- just
O-- one
N-- Nigerian
A-- assigned
T-- to
H-- hurt
A-- all
N-- Nigerian

B-- brags
U-- until
H-- he
A-- again
R-- reciprocates
I --incompetence
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by Usmandanfodio: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
zantama05:
na you go tire wooo.

we have tired of this vampire wooo. cos more than 20thausand people died during his time only what he can did is SMILING AND DANCING. apart from kidnapping,corruption,unnecessary lies, an many more.

so by God grass with our vote we will send him where he started no shoes.
K
change we need #GMB2015

BUHARI will go to jail by Gej
Because Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by igbeke: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
angelo82:
Don't deceive yourself.....Millitary has his certificates and thats their standard system....If Inec wants to check,they are allowed to check with the Military.....Its strange only to people without knowledge of Military system......

www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/military-not-with-buharis-certificates/ pls read this so u can be enlightened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hadiza Bala Usman Tours Apapa Port, Lagos / The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.