Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee (16098 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip / Abba Kyari, Aisha Buhari, Others Bleed Nigeria High Commission In London - SR / Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by neocortex: 6:07am On Jan 03, 2015
LadyPM:
Buhari/ Osinbajo all the way!!!! I don't need any stupid PhD. Some blockheads have PhDs Mtcheeew!!!! February 14 election on my mind!. New is the year! New are our resolutions ! New are our hopes& aspirations! New are my warm wishes for a great change and end of corruption in Nigeria! New is my desire for a better Nigeria. Most importantly, New is the passion & yearning for GMB to end our woes! Wishing all forumites a happy, fulfilled & better year. SAI BUHARI- (Bring us happiness and remove injustice/ Bring Us Hope And Restore Intergrity). Sai Buhari

Whether you support that certificate(affidavit) forgery is okay is irrelevant. Our constitution is clear on it, candidate must present their certificates.
Illegality must be rooted out of our system.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by jamace(m): 6:26am On Jan 03, 2015
The Military board is located in Abuja yet Buhari prefers to go to Abuja high court to swear to an affidavit instead of going to the board to collect his credentials. Does Buhari thinks Nigerians are dunce like him?

Note that Buhari was head of that military board in those days. Therefore, with a phone call to military board, Buhari can get the certificates.
So, why is buhari afraid of presenting his certificates?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by Genea(f): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2015
watered:
My dear the need just got fresh on my mind and its as if an alarm was put on to constantly remind me of this.
well its a new yr,we don't know wat god can do

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by watered(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Genea:
well its a new yr,we don't know wat god can do
Now you just HIT my point! I'm not giving on the quest for my Bentley this year. I believe so much in the power of God and I'm gon get it.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by Genea(f): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2015
watered:
Now you just HIT my point! I'm not giving on the quest for my Bentley this year. I believe so much in the power of God and I'm gon get it.
AMEEEEEEEEEEN

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by Vanpascore(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2015
diepreyefrank:
straight up guy, did Jona forgot his Original certificate (s) in the military office? Confirm and tell me please, no sentiment...

Was Jonathan a military man?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by tomakint: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
bbello28:
lipsrsealed time for that fisherman from otuoke 2 present his cv grin tho' bro jega wil do sometin abt it even if its false sad oga sambo...no even get cv at all ;Dfire don chop am... undecided fire givin him a demo grin of wat will apun After 2015
I think you should worry more about your god General who has no original certificates......
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee by Vanpascore(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
diepreyefrank:
straight up guy, did Jona forgot his Original certificate (s) in the military office? Confirm and tell me please, no sentiment...

Service men do their things like that, and now that the military have spoken, American Military school spoke, so what is your stand again??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks / Ogun Government Cancels All Independence Day Celebrations / Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.