Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks (35788 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey Cooking For Christmas / Daddy Showkey Shares Photos Of His Son..all Grown Up / Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by freezyprinzy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by kingstylo01(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
nice pics. see as he wear net like woman grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by baybeeboi: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
M. Is for monkey
Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by kenp20(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
the father of galala dance

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by fucktoto: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
That small boy dey touch him sister for breasst undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by Nimblemind(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Does it look like he is dancing galala while roasting that goat??

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by youngds: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by Ilekeh(f): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
what does he do?
Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ilekeh:
what does he do?

Click here (from 1999)

Have fun

If you see my mama...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by Barbarthundey(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Daddy Showkey come back again...

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by azidomedogo: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
aghadangodo showkey don come again. hehehe

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by Ninilowo(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
donbrowser:
If you see my mama
Tell am say oh
I dey for Ghetto
I no geti problem.. Hossanah

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by Ninilowo(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Khai! Some nairalanders don't know daddy Shokey grin na so so olamide, davido, whizkid dem sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by rhames(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
maxism2:
Veteran musician Daddy Showkey shared photos of his family and given us a sneak peek into his private life - how he visits the market sometimes and cooks, aww! See photos below:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/01/the-happy-family-man-called-daddy.html?m=1

Somebody call my name showkey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by Chizzy20(f): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Non of his kids tuk his dredlock, cute family.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Chanchit:
This hin children look like born again Ooº°˚˚°ºoo. I see no showkey in 'em.

The family looks cool and orderly, with a beautiful wife. Daddy showkey has really tried maintaining a scandal free career.
That is where many f00ls who imitate this guys dont know. It's called show biz bro and they are out to make money... when you see Snoop dog's family, you will understand better. Snoop dog is nice father.

Nigerian f00l copying nonsense without direction... I sorry for them. Naija copy cats should go figure cos dey are the ones losing at the end of it with empty bank accounts.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by XRAY21(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=JaypeeAnics post=29424619]ehnnn...wetin come consign me.[/quote
Take bad belle

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by XRAY21(m): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
fucktoto:
That small boy dey touch him sister for breasst undecided
So you type of mumu still the this world

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by nellaluv(f): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
This man razz sha. Whats that saying about bringing aman out of the ghetto....
Nice fam

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sense Man! He married a homely woman who is raising him a home. His kids are proof of this fact.

Younger artists should copy him cos when the fame, fortune, blings, six and ten packs, plus handsome face fades, what remains is called LOVE. Get the person that will be beside you then.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sense Man! He married a homely woman who is raising him a home. His kids are proof of this fact.

Younger artists should copy him cos when the fame, fortune, blings, six and ten packs, plus handsome face fades, what remains is called LOVE. Marry the person that will be beside you then.
Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by Wendie94: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wife wear hairnet, husband sef wear. Issorit
Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by duni04(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Daddy shokey wey expire since last century (pre 2000AD). Hope he managed the small money he made then undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by warrenweste(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lovely family smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by onadana: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
coolShowkey Baba.....aaaah....carry go..joooo...ooo
Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by redcliff: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
gistmelove:
Lovely family......

Make me sef show off my family jare...

me,myself and my adorable wife....

#Abu Zamani
#Ummu zamani

jus hit like if you love dis couple grin

mi ooo force yi oo to hit like ooo

eheh

Smh
Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by fucktoto: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
XRAY21:

So you type of mumu still the this world
Yes, the type wey dey fkk ur sisters
Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by Enoquin(f): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
You know if a family is functional or dysfunctional through the offspring. I can bet that those children are very close amongst themselves and there is genuine love for each other. Na that kain thing dey sweet me.

Daddy showkey, shey na shop you dey call market? Because you just pass Mama Rose shop, you come call am market.
And where the food wey OP talk say you cook?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by Sacramento4real(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
busterr:
E nor join ur new year resolution?
Chai!Nairaland!
Re: Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks by MrTemple(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dis is my pix of d yr.

It's realy bin a yle bros, growin up in d getto wen showkey dem b fada.

Commot 4 moto road.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" / Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier / Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.