Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. (2670 Views)

Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers / Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal / Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by idumuose(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
After reading so many comments made by Buhari both past and present these are my conclusions;

You cannot separate a man from his words.By your words you shall be justified and by your words you shall be condemned.

[b][size=14pt]
1. Buhari is a semi illiterate(He didn't go back to school after he retired liike his colleagues did viz : General Buba Marwa,General olusegun obasanjo,Col.Olagunsoye onyilola,etc)

Education has never been in Buhari's agenda.Which leads me to his 2nd problem

2. Buhari is a supporter of "western education is evil".(Jonathan,Stop killing boko haram - Buhari)

3. Buhari is a Religious bigot.According to him,Sharia should be spread accross Nigeria.He forgot Nigeria is a secular state

4. Buhari is a failure - He has no investment to his name except the 150 cattle he has.A retired General,former governor,former petroleum minister,former GOC,former PTF chairman.He doesn't know how to save.That's the reason he always broke.

5. Buhari engages in divisive politics.Here is what his fellow fulani brother and governor of Jigawa has to say about Buhari. "Buhari plays a divisive politics,he comes to the north to preach ethnic and religious politics,he goes to the south to preach politics of unity.

6. Buhari is corrupt.He is a custodian of Abacha's loot.This os the reason he declared that Abacha never stole.

7. Buhari has a terminal disease.This is the main reason Tinubu fought in futility in order to be his vice presidential candidate.Buhari is another Yar'adua in the making.
[/b][/size]

When i say APC does not mean well for Nigeria some people do not understand. How can they present a semi illiterate and a muslim fundamentalist over well educated and few capable hands in their party?

If you have other bigoted and careless utterances made by Buhari,this thread is for you.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by idumuose(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
8. Buhari is Tinubu's handbag.Tinubu it is who will appoint all Buhari's ministers,stewards and cooks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by temitemi1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Say NO to buhari rule!!! GEJ till 2019!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by Sealeddeal(m): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
hmmm!
sai GEJ!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
It is really baffling!
I don't know whether Nigerian youths are bewitched!
APC shouted change, oy to end up with this cargo called Buhari.

Change my foot!

5 Likes

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by menix(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
GEJ till mohammed bcomes a christain...

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by idumuose(m): 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
noblezone:
It is really baffling!
I don't know whether Nigerian youths are bewitched!
APC shouted change, oy to end up with this cargo called Buhari.

Change my foot!
The thing tire me oo.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by jamace(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari your cows need your urgent attention. Leave Nigeria and concentrate on your cows!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by lekkie073(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
God no go free make an islamist fundamentalist become Nigeria's presido

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by cutekidd(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
who cares about all this shit you have written.. ..all we want is change
#Buhari

6 Likes

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
cutekidd:
who cares about all this shit you have written.. ..all we want is change
#Buhari tongue

cattle

1 Like

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by fiizznation: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
all this character assasination on the person of buhari wont stop the average nigerian who doesnt have access to the net from voting for buhari.

The ruling party should tell Nigerians why they think they deserve another four years instead of employing internet thugs to carry out their dirty work. Currently am not even in Nigeria so i know i wont participate in 2015 general election but the way and manner this campaign of character assasination is carried out by the ruling party is really disheartening.

And am really disappointed in mr. seun and his co-admins

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by cutekidd(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
PvtParts:

cattle
clueless fool

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by LogicPower(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
lol!

OP, on the contrary, you and your fellow desperados who have been relentlessly, BUT UNSUCCESSFULLY, trying to malign the General and paint him black in the eyes of Nigerian voters, are the ones who are in a serious trouble, because all your mischief and character assassination have so far FAILED to slow down the momentum for change.

In fact, the more you try to denigrate and impugn on the personal character and integrity of this statesman of rare honesty, the more you would make some undecided voters swing to voting for him.

What you STILL fail to understand is that the clueless himself benefited from this same strong popular desire for a change in 2011 that is going to sweep his aside next month.

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
You can bleat, gloat, crow, meow, bark, hiss (your profession), neigh, shout, hoot all you want. It's a waste of time. Ppl who want to vote for d general will still vote. Change is coming. Corruption and cluelessness are going

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
cutekidd:

clueless fool

sheep?
Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by Usmandanfodio: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Rubbish! Be prepared for more sleepless nights.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by ARKdiscloser7(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Blind old men.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by Abagworo(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
90% of Buhari believers are not even APC affiliates. Most youths support him based on his clean track record and anti corruption trademark as confessed by their parents and grandparents as well as news archive.

I personally love him because I hate corruption and I believe Nigeria will be great again if corruption is eliminated. I do not want anything from him other than bringing an end to corruption, fake subsidy, open embezzlement and impunity. He will leave after eliminating corruption and all its siblings.

5 Likes

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by LogicPower(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Abagworo:
90% of Buhari believers are not even APC affiliates. Most youths support him based on his clean track record and anti corruption trademark as confessed by their parents and grandparents as well as news archive.

I personally love him because I hate corruption and I believe Nigeria will be great again if corruption is eliminated. I do not want anything from him other than bringing an end to corruption, fake subsidy, open embezzlement and impunity. He will leave after eliminating corruption and all its siblings

You have made very valid, impartial and important observations here, as you almost always do.

Most of us who support GMB we do it NOT because of the party he belongs to, but because of the exact reasons you mentioned; people genuinely see him as a refreshingly different person, a rare honest individual who STANDS OUT among a generally corrupt ruling elite.

Just like yourself, I personally do NOT expect to get ANY material benefit AT ALL from my support for Buhari when he wins the election; all I expect him and his government to do is to LIVE UP TO OUR EXPECTATIONS and SERIOUSLY fight corruption.

And just like you, again, my strong contempt for the corrupt Nigerian elite is rooted in my profound concern for the suffering of the ordinary Nigerians of the present generation, whose life should be much better, as well as my concern for the next generation, whose future is being destroyed by the massive looting going on in this country.

Thus, if Buhari is eventually voted into power and he fails to live up to our expectations (God forbids), especially with regard to fighting corruption, then I for one will NOT hesitate to launch a SUSTAINED, SCATHING and UNSPARING barrage of criticism against him and his government. And this is simply because his whole image is built around this singular selling point, which is, he would NOT tolerate corruption!

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by Bluepamex: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari will never smell the fence of Aso rock talk less of winning a presidential election in Nigeria.no matter how hard Amaechi waste our Rivers state money on his campaign.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by duwdu: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Abagworo:

I personally love him because I hate corruption and I believe Nigeria will be great again if corruption is eliminated. I do not want anything from him other than bringing an end to corruption, fake subsidy, open embezzlement and impunity. He will leave after eliminating corruption and all its siblings.

Very well said, @Abagworo.

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by Samunique(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bluepamex:
Buhari will never smell the fence of Aso rock talk less of winning a presidential election in Nigeria.no matter how hard Amaechi waste our Rivers state money on his campaign.
SECONDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by Megatone(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sometimes i wonder what type of society we are in. Its not a matter about religion or tribe but for good governance. Most of you shouting GMB dont even have an idea of his person. For someone to be contesting every presidential election and continue loosing shows he lacks self respect cus how can u explain a serial looser, blocking other young more credible nigerians. Even behind the fake forced smile, u can tell that there is so much hate in his heart. With his lepricon looking Vice presido candidate. Chai both swagless, old and haggard. Please dont be deceived by all dis APC propagandist.

NIGERIA belongs to all of us, and not 1 mallam dat has ruled before with iron fist in the 80's coming back 2 rule us again.

God help us all
Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by chamboy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Idumuose d Tandriod

1 Like

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by funkiebully: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari is a bloody boko haram

1 Like

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by tit(f): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Abagworo:

buhari is corruption personified!
1) how did he become an officer of the esteemed Nigerian Army without school certificate?
2a) why did he not send the almajiri of the NE to school when he was governor?
2b) Did he establish any new schools in the NE?
3a) Why did he fill NNOC with incompetent dumb workers who ran the place down?
3b) How come he did not find buyers for Nigeria's oil for three years and then pocketed the proceeds of the transaction!
4) why did he kill Brigadier Bako? He nearly killed Domkat Bali if not that Bali was agile.
5) Why did he kill Kunle Lawal and Bartholomew Owoh?
6) Why was he sacked from PTF by obasanjo?
7) Why did he steal N25 billion from PTF?

i shall stop for now
Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by nduchucks: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: General Buhari In Serious Trouble Over His Utterances. by Kororugged231: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Same everyday rubbish post. The snakeman is truly jobless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Of GMB President Elect Including Marital Status / Why Biafra Would Be A Contretemps / Photos : This Is What A President Should Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.