Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) (6775 Views)

Checkout Wizkid's New Blonde Hairstyle (Photo) / ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) / Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by Naijafamous(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2015

So i guess its still news that Wizkid got himself a brand new Bentley convertible for the new year, but what’s even bigger news is what fellow musicians and rappers Olamide and MI had to say about the superstar’s new ride.

SEE there comments below:

Culled by http://naijafamous.com/2015/01/see-rappers-olamide-mis-comments-wizkids-new-ride/
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by pretydiva(f): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nice 1 boys
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by corlin2(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
oolAMIDE BADO cool cool]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] cool cool Mi abaga
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
MI Abaga no rhyme this time....
More like they got his accounts cloned...

Down here, anything that raps is MI AbagA.

I love the Ubinis!

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by SirVictory: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yea that's really wat we expect from our celebrities... love and unity
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by omanifrank(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
i will post my soon

#blogging pays

1 Like

Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by 100Cents: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Okay.

Yeah right.
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by alexis007(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
you see what i saw undecided......"this is the kind of NEWS we want to be SEEING"....m.i. abaga eh......you don finally 'Wrap' English like song

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by Afrok(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yeah! That's pure respect and maturity, will Wizkid show the same to others? That's none of my business sha, congratulations to him...
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by costandi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
alexis007:
you see what i saw undecided......"this is the kind of NEWS we want to be SEEING"....m.i. abaga eh......you don finally 'Wrap' English like song
Pls whats wrong with the sentence
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by dapsoneh: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
@mi abaga, u dnt see news, u only hear news grin
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by meshman: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
dapsoneh:
@mi abaga, u dnt see news, u only hear news grin
Maybe he read the news on twitter with his eyes(most probably)

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by dapsoneh: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ok, maybe
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by alexis007(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
costandi:

Pls whats wrong with the sentence
so you also SEE NEWS?......and you're probably preparing for this year's JAMB exams?.....lemme advise you....your current English teacher is a mess...... find someone else to supply you with 'help' if you don't want to rewrite admissions exams again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Good for them!
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by YoBoyfwend(m): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Olamide's a barca fan?

Badoo sha!!!
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
But its not fair o, when i bought my own i wasnt congratulated by MI and co..
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by SleekyGee(m): 12:11am On Jan 03, 2015
Nyc comment at MI but i am suspecting baddo for witty comments, the so called bobby shmurda is in jail or might have just left,lol Whizkid is not a fool oo
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by Holywizard: 12:14am On Jan 03, 2015
M.I. used to watch radio programmes.
Illiteracy pays in Nigeria
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 03, 2015
see MI mouth like 'welcome to the bentley club", as if say him get bentley... no hating shaa... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by costandi(m): 12:55am On Jan 03, 2015
alexis007:
so you also SEE NEWS?......and you're probably preparing for this year's JAMB exams?.....lemme advise you....your current English teacher is a mess...... find someone else to supply you with 'help' if you don't want to rewrite admissions exams again
W shocked :oW! Its obvious that you aint mature. Just being asked a simple question and you run your mouth foolish1y. Well rest in your folly.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by Extom(m): 1:05am On Jan 03, 2015
alexis007:
It is because of you and your clan of gullible bunches, that aliens still don't want to reveal themselves to humans.
The other day, I told a couple of guys that anyone with common sense should be considered a superhuman, and they thought I was only trying to be witty. How I wished they could come see how a brat just made a mess of himself, further buttressing my notion.
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by Abee79(m): 5:03am On Jan 03, 2015
alexis007:
Your post would have been valid before 20 years ago. Welcome to the age of the "e-everything" where we don't just read news, we "see news" wink
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 03, 2015
Extom:

It is because of you and your clan of gullible bunches, that aliens still don't want to reveal themselves to humans.
The other day, I told a couple of guys that anyone with common sense should be considered a superhuman, and they thought I was only trying to be witty. How I wished they could come see how a brat just made a mess of himself, further buttressing my notion.

*dies*
*rolls to njaba river* cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by baslone: 6:10am On Jan 03, 2015
YNeme3E:
see MI mouth like 'welcome to the bentley club", as if say him get bentley... no hating shaa... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As at a year ago, He drives a bentley, benz and a Range

1 Like

Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by homesteady(m): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2015
alexis007:

Mr 'I Too Know' did Wizkid come to tell you that he bought a new Bentley? was it not on Nairaland or any other blog you saw the news? or does Nairaland now have mouth to be telling people news?

Oga abeg no teach us nonsense!
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by alexis007(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

Mr 'I Too Know' did Wizkid come to tell you that he bought a new Bentley? was it not on Nairaland or any other blog you saw the news? or does Nairaland now have mouth to be telling people news?

Oga abeg no teach us nonsense!
SEEING NEWS??.....guy abeg i no dey see news.....i dey hear news......and guy,no be fight we go use start this year na
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by alexis007(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2015
Extom:

so you mean to e-fight me while wizkid rolls in his Bentley?..... guy you no work.......keep searching for whom to fight with while i hustle for my own Bentley
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by alexis007(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2015
costandi:

W shocked :oW! Its obvious that you aint mature. Just being asked a simple question and you run your mouth foolish1y. Well rest in your folly.
guy......i leave our case to God...... let him pass his impartial judgement.......while i hustle for my own Bentley by hawking sweet oranges.....you can sit in the comfort of your hut looking for whom to beef with.....all is well kiss
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by costandi(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2015
alexis007:
guy......i leave our case to God...... let him pass his impartial judgement.......while i hustle for my own Bentley by hawking sweet oranges.....you can sit in the comfort of your hut looking for whom to beef with.....all is well kiss
*so Irrritated* Damn!
Just run along bro!
Re: Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) by Mogten(m): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2015
Congrats, Wizzy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? / Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her / Top 10 Most Expensive Substances In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.