Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) (37395 Views)

Beware Of MMM! Ultimate Cycler Website Has Crashed, Members Cannot Login / BVN Information Error Correction; How Long Did It Take? / The False Information On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by duni04(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Social media has a loud voice in Nigeria afterall.
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by januzaj(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
thank God say we dey watch football......FG fit call santiago ...... awolowo stadium.....scam govt
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by dejisky(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Thank you for your observations, this is the way our public offices are been run by set of lazy civil servant and non qualified people.For God sake how can somebody put another country achievement as GEJ's, this is level of decadence in our public service.

1 Like

Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by Galadimabawa: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
babyfun:

It's obviously going to be great but please save Nairalanders heads from new year's bullets. grin
that mean if they will not cross my FIRE line
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by abrahym(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Who they gave the printing project try sha.. Alianz Arena? When Teslim Balogun stadium is there
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by Kazrem(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Am sorry if this sounds strange but I know many don't know yet they don't ask.
I heard the bar code on the new #100 note can be used on Android phone to get information about Nigeria and her centenary. Please how is that done?
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by chiane: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
biaka1994:
.gud work.
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
We can actually cause positive change to happen through our online community. This is good.
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by donodion(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kolade354:
Pls dont let us forget this Chibok girls.If we can use the power of social media to this.Let mount pressure on our govt.
I agree with you.Eveb DBAN used it at the World Music Show i saw on tv yesterday.

GEJ #Bringbackourgirls
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
PapTzy:
Last week, I created a topic stating an error on the New ₦100 Website. https://www.nairaland.com/2063680/false-information-new-100-website

I'm pleased to inform you that the error has been rectified. The Allianz Arena picture has been replaced with a picture of our very own Akwa-Ibom Stadium. This is a welcome development. This goes a long way in showing that the Social media platforms (Nairaland and the likes) are powerful tools in airing our views and opinions. We should try not to abuse this medium.
Please let's make good and intelligent use of the social media platforms.

Here's the link to the new website ₦100: http://sites.visualead.me/ngp_new/#001

Don't forget that picture of Cairo, Egypt they labeled as Lagos Island. They took that down too. I guess they lurk on Nairaland instead of doing their jobs properly.

2 Likes

Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Thanks God for this fast change
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
MissMeiya:

Don't forget that picture of Cairo, Egypt they labeled as Lagos Island. They took that down too. I guess they lurk on Nairaland instead of doing their jobs properly.

They are not serious for posting that in the first place they take Nigerias as fool for doing that

Haba they think we don't know out country pic.
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Emmyactor:

They are not serious for posting that in the first place they take Nigerias as fool for doing that

Haba they think we don't know our country pic.

They really don't take Nigerians seriously at all.
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by tartar9(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
₦100 website!! this people will never stop looking for ways to steal.i just wonder how much they stole in the tiffitarian project again.
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
MissMeiya:

They really don't take Nigerians seriously at all.

That how they take our money
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by Ekken: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
mencade4:
humans cannot avoid corrections.

Good one cbn

God bless Gej........

Insha Allah you will win again in February and continue your leadership till 2019. Amin

Allahu Akbar
isha Allah he will not win, because we can not continue this way
may God help Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
chiane:
.gud work.
lol
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by Wahala90: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Xeeun:
SCAM Goverment undecided

I support GEJ in this aspect. The man has kept his promise: power has improved in many places. In my area for example, we enjoy good supply of electricity, although we now pay more.
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by iykepromotions: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
what...

Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by Afam4eva(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
I'll be more down happy more than anything to hear that whoever was responsible for that mistake has been fired. There are some mistakes that just shouldn't be made. Especially in that level of government. It just shows some unseriousness at the highest level of government. It's embarrassing really.
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by html14java(f): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
MүСС

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1988873_happynewyear2015balloons60101_jpegd309989d2259c1c1f42866410d06fece

THIS SPACE

IN ASO ROCK

IS NOT FOR SALE

Beware of my son, Mohammadu gringringrin cool

[size=18pt]GEJ, 2009-2019[/size]

#BackFromBan
мémьея, SвAи
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by kennyaati(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
mencade4:

Good one cbn

God bless Gej........

Insha Allah you will win again in February and continue your leadership till 2019. Amin

Allahu Akbar
. Why are u praising him? Dey are devising different means to loot our money n devalue our naira u ar syng he shld continue in power, of wat advantage is dis new one to d previous one?
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by PapTzy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kazrem:
Am sorry if this sounds strange but I know many don't know yet they don't ask.
I heard the bar code on the new #100 note can be used on Android phone to get information about Nigeria and her centenary. Please how is that done?

UC browser is one of the 3rd party browser that has that feature.

In your UC browser, click on the arrow button at the top right of your screen, a drop down menu will appear. Click on QR Code (Circled red). UC browser will make use of your camera to capture the code.
When your camera starts, focus it on the QR Code at the back of the naira note (Circled black). Hold still until the code is captured. Once the code is captured, your camera will close and you will be directed to a website on UC browser.
That's the centenary website.

Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by Kazrem(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
PapTzy:

UC browser is one of the 3rd party browser that has that feature.

In your UC browser, click on the arrow button at the top right of your screen, a drop down menu will appear. Click on QR Code (Circled red). UC browser will make use of your camera to capture the code.
When your camera starts, focus it on the QR Code at the back of the naira note (Circled black). Hold still until the code is captured. Once the code is captured, your camera will close and you will be directed to a website on UC browser.
That's the centenary website.
Thanks bro. Does it not work with opera mini? If yes, how?
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by nellyelitz(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
mencade4:

Good one cbn

God bless Gej........

Allahu Akbar
God bless you...better pikin

1 Like

Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by evesdon4u: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
babyfun:

It's obviously going to be great but please save Nairalanders heads from new year's bullets. grin

"New Year Bullets"...Lol. This guy sure has a lot in his arsenal.
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by grimandevil: 8:16am On Jan 03, 2015
fabolakers:
You call that fast thinkers? It took them almost a month just to correct something as simple as uploading a photo. No wonder Nigeria is in such chaos.

iriot
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by PapTzy(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2015
Kazrem:

Thanks bro. Does it not work with opera mini? If yes, how?

Opera mini does not have that feature.
Re: Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) by Kazrem(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2015
PapTzy:

Opera mini does not have that feature.
OK. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bad Experience with FedEx US to Nigeria Courier Service / Company Registration In Nigeria / Flutterwave Shuts Down Virtual Dollar Card Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.