Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,931 members, 7,956,499 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

100 Motorcyclists Jailed In Sokoto For Traffic offences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Motorcyclists Jailed In Sokoto For Traffic offences (671 Views)

Ibrahim Dasuki's Corpse Arrives Sokoto For Final Burial In Chartered Plane. PICS / Buhari In Sokoto For 10th Anniversary Of Sultan Of Sokoto (pics) / Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Motorcyclists Jailed In Sokoto For Traffic offences by Cyb3rhack3r: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
The Sokoto State Government security outfit,
Sokoto Marshals Corps, on Friday said it had
prosecuted more than 100 motorcyclists for
violating traffic rules in Sokoto city and its
environs in the last two months.
The Commandant of the outfit, ACP Sa’idu
Madawaki, disclosed this at a news
conference in Sokoto when he reviewed the
outfit’s activities since it took off in
November 2014.
He said the accused motorcyclists were
prosecuted and convicted to various jail
terms, adding that most of them were
arrested for violating traffic lights, routes
violation and related offences.
He noted that “some of them were also
arrested for assaulting our personnel
operating along the various roundabouts and
inter- sections in the city.”
The commandant promised that officers of
the corps would continue to work diligently to
further sanitise the roads.
Madawaki commended the level of
cooperation between the outfit and other
security agencies in the state.
According to him, the corps has 2,300
personnel deployed to all the 23 local
governments of the state.
He said “the 2,300 personnel are categorised
into traffic, security and environmental
marshals.
“These officers were given rigorous military
training before their deployment in a bid to
further secure the lives and property of
Sokoto residents.”

http://www..com/2015/01/100-motorcyclists-jailed-in-sokoto-for.html

http://www.punchng.com/news/100-motorcyclists-jailed-in-sokoto-for-traffic-offences/
Re: 100 Motorcyclists Jailed In Sokoto For Traffic offences by temitemi1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hope they are not carrying BOMB ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: 100 Motorcyclists Jailed In Sokoto For Traffic offences by jingh(f): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
I wish I can read 100 politician jailed for corruption.
Re: 100 Motorcyclists Jailed In Sokoto For Traffic offences by luigiajah(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
jingh:
I wish I can read 100 politician jailed for corruption.
Sure.. If we live in Mars
Re: 100 Motorcyclists Jailed In Sokoto For Traffic offences by jingh(f): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
luigiajah:
Sure.. If we live in Mars
do you know buhari ?
Re: 100 Motorcyclists Jailed In Sokoto For Traffic offences by luigiajah(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
jingh:
do you know buhari ?
Sure, I would be mistaken if i say i don't know him.. The Old Man Planning To Rule Nigeria..
Re: 100 Motorcyclists Jailed In Sokoto For Traffic offences by jingh(f): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
luigiajah:
Sure, I would be mistaken if i say i don't know him.. The Old Man Planning To Rule Nigeria..
you only know his name, you don't know his capability.
Re: 100 Motorcyclists Jailed In Sokoto For Traffic offences by luigiajah(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
jingh:
you only know his name, you don't know his capability.
I don't live with buhari to determine his ability but what i know is if Nigeria Keeps being ruled by old people we Would stay retarded
Re: 100 Motorcyclists Jailed In Sokoto For Traffic offences by jingh(f): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
luigiajah:
I don't live with buhari to determine his ability but what i know is if Nigeria Keeps being ruled by old people we Would stay retarded
but until we d youth are not ready to emulate the people destroying this country can I support any youth presidential aspirant

(1) (Reply)

Observation Notes To VP Osinbajo / Breaking! Apc Chairman John Oyegun Stage Manage The Robbery Attack In His House / Got Me Thinking..... Cc: #GMB #fairness #karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.