Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Anyone That Must Have Bought From Mr Lee Should Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone That Must Have Bought From Mr Lee Should Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1478 Views)

Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) / How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now / 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone That Must Have Bought From Mr Lee Should Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Pharmb(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Good day fellow nairalanders i want to buy something from mr lee of commidities and i need help on how to order..pls ops is he for real and how many days will it take d products to arrive to Nigeria.pls no insults .Help ur broda

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Must Have Bought From Mr Lee Should Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Cool83(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dnt ever use fafalux, u can use noniking
Re: Anyone That Must Have Bought From Mr Lee Should Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dav8id(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Pharmb:
Good day fellow nairalanders i want to buy something from mr lee of commidities and i need help on how to order..pls ops is he for real and how many days will it take d products to arrive to Nigeria.pls no insults .Help ur broda

it depend on what you are buying from him..so lets know exactly what you are buying from him then i tell you how to go about it and how to make him respect and respond to you promply..
Re: Anyone That Must Have Bought From Mr Lee Should Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tayoast(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Don't buy anything from Lee, cos you would have to go through Fafalux.

Whatever you're looking to buy from Lee is on Aliexpress or 1688.
Re: Anyone That Must Have Bought From Mr Lee Should Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Cjsmack(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
be warned

Re: Anyone That Must Have Bought From Mr Lee Should Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by darmochy1(m): 12:29am On Jan 03, 2015
If you love yourself don't buy anything from that guy if not you'll blame yourself at the end of the day.

Re: Anyone That Must Have Bought From Mr Lee Should Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Pharmb(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2015
@dav i want to buy a tqblet from him
Re: Anyone That Must Have Bought From Mr Lee Should Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Cool83(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2015
tayoast:
Don't buy anything from Lee, cos you would have to go through Fafalux.

Whatever you're looking to buy from Lee is on Aliexpress or 1688.
he can order through noniking
Re: Anyone That Must Have Bought From Mr Lee Should Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Pharmb(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Cool83:

Cool83:

Cool83:

cool please how many days dos it take e pdts to reach nger
Re: Anyone That Must Have Bought From Mr Lee Should Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Cool83(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pharmb:

cool please how many days dos it take e pdts to reach nger
i dnt knw, u can ask noniking
Re: Anyone That Must Have Bought From Mr Lee Should Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tinsen: 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lee and Rony has some nice products, they're now separate though. Before you bought thee fake S4, they told you that they're branded and not original. They also have original mobiles which are also cheaper compared to our Jumia. Usee Nonikings but expensive than snail fafalux

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Bulk Email With Web Inbox Mailer / Facility Management Companies In Nigeria / ThisDay: Why The CBN Got It Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.