Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) (55983 Views)

Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys / Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks / How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Gossiplover: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Giving up so soon can never profit you, if your business is involved. This is a case of a woman by name Nneka, who almost gave up on her small business. But she strived harder and today she is an owner of a brand new Venza.

Read what she wrote on her Instagram page.

“The best part of this car is the fact that it was bought by a business I almost gave up on 
I don't know how many of u want to give up on your small business , but I urge you to keep pushing , never give up cause 1 day it will begin to pay off .
Even up till a year ago , I never knew#hairbywanneka will buy me a phone but today it bought me a Venza that am in love with 
Even hubby is all smiles , super proud of he's young wife 
You can also make ur hubby proud 
Just keep doing wat ur doing 
Thanks to every body that has ever bought a closure, 1 bundle and 20bundles , I love u all
Am still working on something big that will make u guys believe even more on wat u are doing right now thanks guys 
I love u all”

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/11/woman-who-bought-brand-new-venza-from.html

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Harvest601(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
con

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by fran6co(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
moral lesson= don't despise little beginning.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by femolacqua(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Wow
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by EHMIR(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
Abeg shey to dey play nairabet everyday na business,cos dis my guy say na investment,say "one day" im go reap im investment

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by LasgidiOnline(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
am encouraged to do more, congrats to her

See more photos and comments here: http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/11/woman-bought-brand-new-venza-from-her.html
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Flirtyjane(f): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
Yes o, Even tho oloshos need to read this.. Make dem no give up for their business..
Let no one mind me o.. Na joke I dey o.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Yeyegist(f): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
And some people keep relying on office jobs.
Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by BoneBlogger(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Inspiration to many
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Her husband right now...

grin grin grin grin

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by klassykute(m): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
my bet9ja days will soon pay off.. now am gonna be staking wit 100k lol

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Turks: 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hard work pays

Smart work pays more

Intelligent work pays most.

Ladies; life isn't all about sleeping with men for everything single thing you want. Your brain was put there for a reason. Use it! You'll be shocked at what you'll accomplish if you use as little as 1% of it.

BE SMART. smiley

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
if we do national
investigation now
no be only that hair
business the fetch her
that money oo
but it might
"The other room"
money and
"cucumber"things.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
Brilliant
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by funnyme(f): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
happy birthday to her!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
We will all get there smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
MMM must pay cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by DEIFIED(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
How much did she get the venza?
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Icemany: 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
Dats not a brand new venza.
It is a 2009 venza..toks...packaged with waterproof by these berger boys.

Congrats oh!

26 Likes

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by agboskipool(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
Huzzle pay
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Congrats Madam...
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Icemany:

Congrats oh!

Bros who asked you

70 Likes

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by pretydiva(f): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
There's dignity in labour. May God bless our hustle

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Until you accept responsibility,your freedom is limited. Most of us are afraid of a life of responsibility and accountability, that's why we still take orders from people.

And many who have accepted responsibility are not disciplined enough to enter the realm of great wealth.

It is accepting responsibility coupled with a great deal of discipline that turns one's story around for the better.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by pretydiva(f): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Icemany:

Congrats oh!
mr analyzer,which 1 u fit buy undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by salbis(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
May God bless our hustle.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wash!
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by mysticgal(f): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hard work pays.. I swear

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by freeman95(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
i dont care
Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by pretydiva(f): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
JIXZ:
if we do national
investigation now
no be only that hair
business the fetch her
that money oo
but it might
"The other room"
money and
"cucumber"things.
wat is dis 1 saying?

15 Likes

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
pretydiva:
wat is dis 1 saying?
read it slowly

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) by satowind(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
Big girls keep hustling and achieving great feets. While some local ashi dat call dem selves big girls keep drawing tattoos, widening dere thing and changing big phones... Continue
#runs gals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Seizes Jollof Rice, Ogbono And Egusi Soup Imported From India / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.