Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

#BuhariShowYourCertificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariShowYourCertificate (9891 Views)

Hahahahaha Buharishowyourcertificate.mp3 Now Playing In Public Places / #buharishowyourcertificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
NIGERAINS WORLDWIDE BEGIN CAMPAIGN URGING MILITARY BOARD TO ‪#‎BRINGBACKBUHARICERTIFICATES‬

Instead of producing his certificates for verification by INEC, Coupist cum Maximum Dictator Alhaji General Muhammadu Buhari said they were with the Secretary to the Military Board…

This was Nigerians’ reaction to Buhari’s claim…Military Board ko…Military Board ni…‪#‎BringBackBuhariCertificates‬, wrote a Nigerian online publisher, Kannayo Nwachukwu.

Some of them have also started sending out notices for rallies to urge th military board to release Buhari’s certificates to INEC.

Buhari, why now when these past Nigerian Military President are alive? Please Military Board if you are still alive help ‪#‎BRINGBACKBUHARICERTIFICATES‬. We will sort out American war school later.
Laws are not just made for the fun of it, neither are Laws meant to be observed by only a section of the populace. The Constitution is very explicit on the Educational Requirement(s) for anyone vying for Elective Offices in Nigeria:

Section 131(d) CFRN 1999 (as amended) states that: A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if:

* he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

No one is above the Law. In pursuant of Fairness and Equity, we shall proceed on simultaneous PEACEFUL Protest Marches from:

• Unity Fountain Park, Maitama, Abuja → INEC Office, (No.3 Olusegun Obasanjo Way, Area 10 Garki) → APC Office, (40 Blantyre Street, off Adetokunbo Ademola Street Wuse II) → 3 Arms Zones, Garki 1 → “Secretary, MILITARY BOARD”.

• Freedom Park, Ojota, Lagos → INEC Office, (No. 6 Birrel Avenue, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos) → APC Office, (Number 10, Bola Ajibola street, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja) → Ikeja Military Cantonment, Lagos → “Secretary, MILITARY BOARD”.

We shall demand:
(i) that the “Secretary, MILITARY BOARD” release General Muhammadu Buhari’s CERTIFICATE(s), a Certified True Copy (CTC), or a Letter of Confirmation to the statutorily recognized electoral organisations.
(ii) that General Muhammadu Buhari’s CERTIFICATE(s) be verified by competent Agencies for compliance with the relevant sections of the Constitution and the Electoral Act.

Date: Tuesday, 6th January, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM Prompt

Come One! Come All!! Aluta Continua! Victoria Acerta!!
#BuhariShowYourCertificate
http://udumakalu./2015/01/01/nigerains-worldwide-begin-campaign-urging-military-board-to-%E2%80%AA%E2%80%8Ebringbackbuharicertificates%E2%80%AC/

UPDATE:

The Military Board has now clarified that Buhari has his education records on file and he has and has always been free to pick them up and present them to INEC. Since we now know that he is free to pick them up we are now going to demand #BuhariShowYourCertificate. We thank the Nigerian military for explaining the process to us.
http://www.punchng.com/news/buharis-certificates-with-us-says-army/

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Biafranqueen,will you be coming down from America to Nigeria to attend the rally? I can see you are more concerned about Buhari's certificate than the development of Anambra state which you are so passionate about.

18 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
Biafranqueen,will you be coming down from America to Nigeria to attend the rally? I can see you are more concerned about Buhari's certificate than the development of Anambra state which you are so passionate about.
Yes, in fact I will, so I will see you there right?

20 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
In fact I will so I will see you there right?

No you won't see me o!

Happy new year to you anyway. cool

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:

No you won't see me o!

Happy new year to you anyway. cool
Nne, come on now this is about Progressoo we must make the board members release that certificate. I don't want all your hardwork to be for nothing oo. All your sweat in 2014 must not go to waste he must at least run.

Happy New Years to you too my Dear, think well about coming to Abuja so you can start your year out on a winning team. wink
GEJ 2019

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Samchelsea(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is what happens when you try to get information from military men
Biafranqueen be warned ooo
GEJ for life president

16 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by humnsikan: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Be wary of the Buhari boys, the bokoboys, as you go about the rallies o. But then, it remains #bringbackbuharicertificates

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Samchelsea:
This is what happens when you try to get information from military men
Biafranqueen be warned ooo
GEJ for life president
Chai! Well, APC is disqualified GMB is running on a platform of fighting corruption, no Certificate no APC candidate!

8 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
Nne, come on now this is about Progressoo we must make the board members release that certificate. I don't want all your hardwork to be for nothing oo. All your sweat in 2014 must not go to waste he must at least run.

Happy New Years to you too my Dear, think well about coming to Abuja so you can start your year out on a winning team. wink
GEJ 2019
Is that a trap to lure me to Abuja? Hehehehehe!!
Nne idikwa funny o! grin grin
Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by jingh(f): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
I wish the same enthusiasm is use for more important matter like d chibok gurls.

Bunch of joker

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Samchelsea(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
Chai! Well, APC is disqualified GMB is running on a platform of fighting corruption, no Certificate no APC candidate!

The problem is how come he contested the previous elections without those certificates, its either he bribed his way in or INEC deliberately covered it up and Jonathan couldn't do anything then cos he was still new in the game but now the game plan has changed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
Is that a trap to lure me to Abuja? Hehehehehe!!
Nne idikwa funny o! grin grin
Ok so should we meet at your office
APC Office, (Number 10, Bola Ajibola street, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja) → Ikeja Military Cantonment, Lagos → “Secretary, MILITARY BOARD”.
After you can give me a tour of all the development APC and Tinubu did in Makoko grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Samchelsea:

The problem is how come he contested the previous elections without those certificates, its either he bribed his way in or INEC deliberately covered it up and Jonathan couldn't do anything then cos he was still new in the game but now the game plan has changed
Thats part of the corruption GEJ is fighting silently. Never before was it a must you prove your qualifications.. The GEJ Information Act has exposed so many systematic corrupt practices.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
Ok so should we meet at your office After you can give me a tour of all the development APC and Tinubu did in Makoko grin
which office? Nne please stop amusing me biko. Lolz! grin grin
Btw,when are you coming to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Samchelsea(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
Thats part of the corruption GEJ is fighting silently. Never before was it a must you prove your qualifications.. The GEJ Information Act has exposed so many systematic corrupt practices.
Jonathan's fight against corruption is too silent for my liking

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
jingh:
I wish the same enthusiasm is use for more important matter like d chibok gurls.

Bunch of joker
My Dear you should ask Buhari and his breathren where those girls are do you think they are happy your President built schools to educate girls and boys in the North? When they are educated they can now see how the Northern elite have been manipulating them all along. That Chibok was a warning to parents not to send girls to GEJ schools. I promised you last month that more and more truth will be exposed. Trust me it has just began!

17 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
GEJ please release the people's general certificate

5 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Samchelsea:
Jonathan's fight against corruption is too silent for my liking
Really when he fired the only proven performing Aviation Minister were you not happy? Have you used MMA this season? 6 years can not fix 50 years. Especially when it took 3 to get OBJ and his cohorts off his testicles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by stebell(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:

Yu jus spoke ma mind nne.
ThankGod for the FOI bill O°˚˚˚

OBJ was the last illiterate to rule Naija.
Never shall it happen again. Never.

GEJ, 2011-2019.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
stebell:

Yu jus spoke ma mind nne.
ThankGod for the FOI bill O°˚˚˚

OBJ was the last illiterate to rule Naija.
Never shall it happen again. Never.

GEJ, 2011-2019.
Amen Amen Amen!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Samchelsea(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
Really when he fired the only proven performing Aviation Minister were you not happy? Have you used MMA this season?
I take it that you mean the opposite of what you wrote cos you don't expect me to be happy when he is pressured into doing away with the best hands he has in the cabinet because of some frivolously allegations

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Samchelsea:
I take it that you mean the opposite of what you wrote cos you don't expect me to be happy when he is pressured into doing away with the best hands he has in the cabinet because of some frivolously allegations
OK my bad I thought you were one of the all progressive crooks. I now see your my personal person from Coal City, Happy New Year Brose!

6 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by jingh(f): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
My Dear you should ask Buhari and his breathren where those girls are do you think they are happy your President built schools to educate girls and boys in the North? When they are educated they can now see how the Northern elite have been manipulating them all along. That Chibok was a warning to parents not to send girls to GEJ schools. I promised you last month that more and more truth will be exposed. Trust me it has just began!

buhari is boko haram ?
tell Me why will he decrease d number of people dat will vote for him most- d northern.
who gain more from this insurgency ?
Jonathan cus its d number of buhari voters that is dwinding daily due to death from boko haram.

just give me a proof Jonathan is not boko haram and buhari is boko haram.
maybe I can follow you on the rally

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Samchelsea(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
OK my bad I thought you were one of the all progressive crooks. I now see your my personal person from Coal City, Happy New Year Brose!
Happy new year sis
Its only those who are allergic to good news that will want me to vote for GMB with all his past antecedents glaring for all to see

8 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Una dey try for this thread o.
Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Samchelsea(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
jingh:

buhari is boko haram ?
tell Me why will he decrease d number of people dat will vote for him most- d northern.
who gain more from this insurgency ?
Jonathan cus its d number of buhari voters that is dwinding daily due to death from boko haram.

just give me a proof Jonathan is not boko haram and buhari is boko haram.
maybe I can follow you on the rally
so Jonathan won election in 2011 and his first assignment was to unleash boko haram in the north so that in the Next election their population will reduce
Wow! I respect your thinking ability

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Screens Service Chiefs Thursday – Saraki / Winifred Oyo-Ita: GLIS N16bn Not Missing In My Office / NMDPRA: Nigeria’s Gas Reserves Have Reached 209.5 TC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.