Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

#BuhariShowYourCertificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariShowYourCertificate (9943 Views)

Hahahahaha Buharishowyourcertificate.mp3 Now Playing In Public Places / #buharishowyourcertificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Samchelsea(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Obiagelli:
Una dey try for this thread o.
happy new year ma this thread needs your presence
Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Samchelsea(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Obiagelli:
Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
which office? Nne please stop amusing me biko. Lolz! grin grin
Btw,when are you coming to Nigeria?
I'm packing as we speak, you can come and see me in Nnewi and I will take you on a tour of our teams projects. We are going to finish the refurbishing of the Motherless Babies Home, we put screens on the windows, supplied a water tank, beds and mosquito nets. We need window dressing for like 10 windows.

Get your donation back from Buhari since he can not contest the Presidency and come and make us curtains.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Samchelsea:
Happy new year bro. Wetin i wan contribute for this kin thread?
Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Obiagelli:
Nne Happy New Yearsooooo! May your 2015 be Progressive and exciting see you at the rally in Abuja right?

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by jingh(f): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Samchelsea:
so Jonathan won election in 2011 and his first assignment was to unleash boko haram in the north so that in the Next election their population will reduce
Wow! I respect your thinking ability
answer those question since you people Ve always call him boko haram leader

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by eye4eye: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
Biafranqueen,will you be coming down from America to Nigeria to attend the rally? I can see you are more concerned about Buhari's certificate than the development of Anambra state which you are so passionate about.

Biafran-wh0re is not in American at the moment. She is in Lagos having marathon sex with NNamdi while the 76 year old man she married to get a greencard is here in Maryland all by himself.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
I'm packing as we speak, you can come and see me in Nnewi and I will take you on a tour of our teams projects. We are going to finish the refurbishing of the Motherless Babies Home, we put screens on the windows, supplied a water tank, beds and mosquito nets. We need window dressing for like 10 windows.

Get your donation back from Buhari since he can not contest the Presidency and come and make us curtains.
I cannot come to Nnewi. When you are in Lagos, let me know.

Btw,kudos to your NGO. When you're ready for business,holla at me. grin

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Samchelsea(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

Happy new year bro. Wetin i wan contribute for this kin thread?
you can help dissuade people from this rally if only you can confirm whether truly GMB's certificates are with the Military

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
Nne Happy New Yearsooooo! May your 2015 be Progressive and exciting see you at the rally in Abuja right?
Happy new year madam. Wishing you a wonderful year. The Motherless Babies Home, fantastic gesture. May God reward you.

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Samchelsea:

Happy new year sis
Its only those who are allergic to good news that will want me to vote for GMB with all his past antecedents glaring for all to see
Thank you my Dear. I hope we can all do our best to get involved on any level to further the development of Nigeria. Leaders are a reflection of the people, a responsible leader can not lead irresponsible people. I wish you great success this 2015 in all your endeavors!
Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by SeverusSnape(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
I'm gonna attend the rally!
#bringbackbuhari'scertificate

5 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Kororugged231: 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Useless thread.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Samchelsea(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

Biafran-wh0re is not in American at the moment. She is in Lagos having marathon sex with NNamdi while the 76 year old man she married to get a greencard is here in Maryland all by himself.
I hate it when you allow personal sentiment to influence you sense of reasoning
Change your mentality this new year!

7 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Samchelsea(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
Thank you my Dear. I hope we can all do our best to get involved on any level to further the development of Nigeria. Leaders are a reflection of the people, a responsible leader can not lead irresponsible people. I wish you great success this 2015 in all your endeavors!
thanks I appreciate

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

smh angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Samchelsea:
you can help dissuade people from this rally if only you can confirm whether truly GMB's certificates are with the Military

The military has not denied being in possession of his certificate, neither has inec refused his affidavit.

Biafranqueen should will soon tell us the original motives of this rally. The quickest way to the masses these days is to mention buhari in whatever you are doing
Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

Happy new year madam. Wishing you a wonderful year. The Motherless Babies Home, fantastic gesture. May God reward you.
Thank you my Dear he really is. I wish your 2015 to double in blessings! 2015 is our time to be the change, no matter how small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Samchelsea(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

The military has denied being in possession of his certificate, neither has inec refused his affidavit.

Biafranqueen should will soon tell us the original motives of this rally. The quickest way to the masses these days is to mention buhari in whatever you are doing
I take it that you meant that the military hasn't denied being in possession of his certificate, but seriously sis this thing is a common sense, why did he have to submit the original form to the military board and since all this years didn't deem it fit to go and get it back which is not a hard thing to do considering he is an ex-general
And why is it that it is only his own that is with the military board and that of OBJ and the rest are with them?

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Samchelsea:
I take it that you meant that the military hasn't denied being in possession of his certificate, but seriously sis this thing is a common sense, why did he have to submit the original form to the military board and since all this years didn't deem it fit to go and get it back which is not a hard thing to do considering he is an ex-general
And why is it that it is only his own that is with the military board and that of OBJ and the rest are with them?
I don't know how the Military works around certificates, how do you know obj's is not with the Military? This is not the first time Buhari os contesting.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Samchelsea(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

I don't know how the Military works around certificates, how do you know obj's is not with the Military? This is not the first time Buhari os contesting.
yes its not the first time but my guess is that in the previous elections INEC didn't make it compulsory for all candidates to submit their certificates so he has been using the same affidavit to contest but now the game has changed

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by gratiaeo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Samchelsea:
This is what happens when you try to get information from military men
Biafranqueen be warned ooo
GEJ for life president
Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari swore to an oath that his documents are with the Secretary, Military Board. It is incumbent on these PDP apologists and tribal bigots to inquire from the Secretary of the Military board if truly or not the certificates are with him. The President, a PDP man is the commander-in-chief of the Military, he can get any information that he wants and prosecute Buhari for lying under oath if the claims is false. But till date, no one in the Presidency or the Military has refuted the claim, this is a testament that muhammadu Buhari is truthful. All these pdp sponsored chest-beating propaganda and calumnous campaign will not work. Buhari owes no one any explanation as regards his own certificate except the court compels him. He has swore affidavit under oath, haters should go to court if they think he lied.
No matter the propaganda, Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I'm gonna attend the rally!
#bringbackbuhari'scertificate
Yesooo they can not deny Buhari his certificate, they must release that document so APC can continue entertaining us, with the shenanigans.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari swore to an oath that his documents are with the Secretary, Military Board. It is incumbent on these PDP apologists and tribal bigots to inquire from the Secretary of the Military board if truly or not the certificates are with him. The President, a PDP man is the commander-in-chief of the Military, he can get any information that he wants and prosecute Buhari for lying under oath if the claims is false. But till date, no one in the Presidency or the Military has refuted the claim, this is a testament that muhammadu Buhari is truthful. All these pdp sponsored chest-beating propaganda and calumnous campaign will not work. Buhari owes no one any explanation as regards his own certificate except the court compels him. He has swore affidavit under oath, haters should go to court if they think he lied.
No matter the propaganda, Sai Buhari!
Its over brose, I know it pains grin Join the bonfire at the rally we will have Suya for all that add to the fire.

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by SeverusSnape(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
Yesooo they can not deny Buhari his certificate, they must release that document so APC can continue entertaining us, with the shenanigans.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE...
But Seriously Queen, I've been wondering how the certificates of someone as highly placed like Buhari could just elope. Damn!!!...It's a shame you know. undecided

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Iykopee(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sai buhari, mai dogon bura, the world's prolific cattle rearer with nematode sensibility, provide ur damn ticket abi na certificate instanter. (grins)

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE...
But Seriously Queen, I've been wondering how the certificates of someone as highly placed like Buhari could just elope. Damn!!!...It's a shame you know. undecided
My Dear the most shameful is that APC management really thought the majority of Nigerians were uneducated and uninformed. That is what happens when archaic recycled leaders doubt the new age where citizens have the ability of transferring information freely, and to have instant access to knowledge.

5 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by SeverusSnape(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
My Dear the most shameful is that APC management really thought the majority of Nigerians were uneducated and uninformed. That is what happens when archaic recycled leaders doubt the new age where citizens have the ability of transferring information freely, and to have instant access to knowledge.
Well, They thought wrong. We're enlightened and have information at our finger tip, And all what we demand is this....

#BRINGBACKBUHARICERTIFICATES angry grin

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by mistabiola: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Samchelsea:
so Jonathan won election in 2011 and his first assignment was to unleash boko haram in the north so that in the Next election their population will reduce
Wow! I respect your thinking ability

That's just for the normal usual rituals by ill¤¤na£is
Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Well, They thought wrong. We're enlightened and have information at our finger tip, And all what we demand is this....

#BRINGBACKBUHARICERTIFICATES angry grin
omenka, egift, caseless,
NgeneUkwenu cleverly, Obiagelli, Berem, Iligunboy,
Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, NgeneUkwenu,
Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft,
Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe
MichaelSokoto, gbawe, Abagworo, OrlandoOwoh
We will never let the sweat of this team be in vain we must #BRINGBACKBUHARICERTIFICATES grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari / INEC Postpones All Bye-Elections Over Security Situation / Buhari Visits France Today - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.