Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

#BuhariShowYourCertificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariShowYourCertificate (9944 Views)

Hahahahaha Buharishowyourcertificate.mp3 Now Playing In Public Places / #buharishowyourcertificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Samchelsea(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
mistabiola:

That's just for the normal usual rituals by ill¤¤na£is
you can elaborate better
Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by ShowYourCertificate: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Every time I go for job interviews, I'm requested to come along with my ALL my credentials. My First School Leaving Certificate, my WAEC Result, my Bachelor's Degree, etc. And if I don't have only ONE item on the requirements then I shouldn't even bother applying cos I won't get the job.

If I'm made to present my credentials everytime I apply for a job, I see no reason why Buhari shouldn't be requested to present his as well. What is good for the geese is good as well for the gander.

#EqualTreatment #‎BringBackBuhariCertificates

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
NairalandOP:
Every time I go for job interviews, I'm requested to come along with my ALL my credentials. My First School Leaving Certificate, my WAEC Result, my Bachelor's Degree, etc. And if I don't have only ONE item on the requirements then I shouldn't even bother applying cos I won't get the job.

If I'm made to present my credentials everytime I apply for a job, I see no reason why Buhari shouldn't be requested to present his as well. What is good for the geese is good as well for the gander.

#EqualTreatment
My Dear all the pains and tribulations that you and the other youth in Nigeria go through to become part of the educated class will not be in vain. We will show them we can not be duped anymore! If APC wants to be part of election day February 14, 2015 they have no choice but to locate the Military Secretary Board in Sambasie forest and #‎BringBackBuhariCertificates

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by eye4eye: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
[s]
biafranqueen:
My Dear all the pains and tribulations that you and the other youth in Nigeria go through to become part of the educated class will not be in vain. We will show them we can not be duped anymore! If APC wants to be part of election day February 14, 2015 they have no choice but to locate the Military Secretary Board in Sambasie forest and #‎BringBackBuhariCertificates
[/s]

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by HzRF(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Samchelsea:

The problem is how come he contested the previous elections without those certificates, its either he bribed his way in or INEC deliberately covered it up and Jonathan couldn't do anything then cos he was still new in the game but now the game plan has changed
He encountered CHANGE at inec

4 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by gebest: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
God bless dat day Buhari will be sworn in as president come may 29 this year.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by PointB: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
I understand there is no photocopier in time of Buhari (long time ago). Now Grandpa needs his certificate to contest against his children. Nairalander please let's prevail on the Military High Command to release Buhari Certificate! It's not funny oo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by petrov10: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Old muhamadu must provide his certificates

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by duni04(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Samchelsea:
This is what happens when you try to get information from military men
Biafranqueen be warned ooo
GEJ for life president
Buhahahahahaha!
Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by 100Cents: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Samchelsea:

The problem is how come he contested the previous elections without those certificates, its either he bribed his way in or INEC deliberately covered it up and Jonathan couldn't do anything then cos he was still new in the game but now the game plan has changed

Those requirements have always been there.

Maybe the social awareness among the populace wasn't yet there. Data bundle/Megabyte was still a luxury by that time.

In 2011, in Nigeria, you either owned a BB, a laptop with USB dongle or you went browsing in a cybercafe.

I was paying N1,000 for 100Mb subscription by then.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by 100Cents: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
stebell:

Yu jus spoke ma mind nne.
ThankGod for the FOI bill O°˚˚˚

OBJ was the last illiterate to rule Naija.
Never shall it happen again. Never.

GEJ, 2011-2019.

Exactly, all those army generals were bunch of illiterates who knew nothing about leadership.

They were only good for the barracks. That's what some illiterate youths are subscribing for in this modern era.

I will rather have Athief-ku, Orji Uzor Kalu, Aminu Tambuwal or Rochas as President than Buhari. Smh

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by vivalavida(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
What a thread.

#BringBackBuhari'sCertificate.

That is all we ask for

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by franchizy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
jingh:

buhari's illitrate brains have not told him that,his boko boys activities will also decrease d number of people that will vote him, but not to worry his cows &goats will be allowed to vote for him and willl be counted as human,.its not only during polulation census that they are needed to influence the northern polution ,change will come,they will be needed during election.

buhari is boko haram ?
tell Me why will he decrease d number of peoplwe dat will vote for him most- d northern.
who gain more from this insurgency ?
Jonathan cus its d number of buhari voters that is dwinding daily due to death from boko haram.

just give me a proof Jonathan is not boko haram and buhari is boko haram.
maybe I can follow you on the rally

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by jingh(f): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
franchizy:
how dare you tampered with my post.
moderator will you let him go free because he is a pdp e goat ?
God is watching you in 8D
Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by tomakint: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
Nne, come on now this is about Progressoo we must make the board members release that certificate. I don't want all your hardwork to be for nothing oo. All your sweat in 2014 must not go to waste he must at least run
Happy New Years to you too my Dear, think well about coming to Abuja so you can start your year out on a winning team. wink
GEJ 2019
FOOD FOR THOUGHT! Only for the WISE. Welldone Biafranqueen, a true Southerner with a mission.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by tomakint: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
I'm packing as we speak, you can come and see me in Nnewi and I will take you on a tour of our teams projects. We are going to finish the refurbishing of the Motherless Babies Home, we put screens on the windows, supplied a water tank, beds and mosquito nets. We need window dressing for like 10 windows.
Get your donation back from Buhari since he can not contest the Presidency and come and make us curtains.
Here comes a lady with a large heart

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by kenben: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
THIS SILLY PLAN IS "DEAD ON ARRIVAL".NIGERIA SAI BUHARI.
Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Ojiofor: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
All we are sayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig .........

#BRINGBACKBUHARICERTICATE

repeat x 10

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by nigerianvenom(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
Ok so should we meet at your office After you can give me a tour of all the development APC and Tinubu did in Makoko grin

Chai,u get bad mouth ooo
Tinubu only increased his pocket and still wishes to do more of such but we no go gree sha

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by Myluv1: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Samchelsea:
Jonathan's fight against corruption is too silent for my liking
Which makes it deadlier
Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by eleven(m): 1:04am On Jan 03, 2015
This has always been my concern and one issue that got me interested in this race.

Buhari will be exposing himself, the Army and APC if he doesn't provide that certificate. This issue will cause a major probe into the military admission system if he fails to provide this documents. Might loose his rank, pensions and life's achievements if he is not careful. It's a very serious issue, unfortunately APC guys are trying to downplay it with propagandas trying to use his military trainings certificates paid for by the Nigerian Government as a cover hoping it will go away with time.

Educational certificates are different from training/seminars certificates. The first comes before the later. Providing the later (training certificates) without the former (Educational certificates) nullifies the training certificates because you will have to prove how you got admitted in the first place for you to be nominated for the training.

I pray he provides it because should he be disqualified because of this, some of his supporters who would not understand the reason for his disqualification will murder innocent people over this. It's a very worrying issue.

4 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by citizenY(m): 1:23am On Jan 03, 2015
berem:
which office? Nne please stop amusing me biko. Lolz! grin grin
Btw,when are you coming to Nigeria?

@Berem

So with all this noise your queen mo get PVC??.
Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by samilo88(m): 2:01am On Jan 03, 2015
NYSC certificate almost made me lose my current job during the interview stage even though I was just days away from my Pop, yet an illiterate general wants to rule this country without even FSLC. Thank God for the electoral reforms made by the present administration, no longer would charlatans smell the corridors of power.

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 2:04am On Jan 03, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Chai,u get bad mouth ooo
Tinubu only increased his pocket and still wishes to do more of such but we no go gree sha
We reject backwardness cool

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 2:05am On Jan 03, 2015
tomakint:

Here comes a lady with a large heart
Aww thank you honey kisswe have to do our part no matter how small.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 2:08am On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=franchizy post=29435332][/quote]hahahahaha grin
Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 2:15am On Jan 03, 2015
eleven:
This has always been my concern and one issue that got me interested in this race.

Buhari will be exposing himself, the Army and APC if he doesn't provide that certificate. This issue will cause a major probe into the military admission system if he fails to provide this documents. Might loose his rank, pensions and life's achievements if he is not careful. It's a very serious issue, unfortunately APC guys are trying to downplay it with propagandas trying to use his military trainings certificates paid for by the Nigerian Government as a cover hoping it will go away with time.

Educational certificates are different from training/seminars certificates. The first comes before the later. Providing the later (training certificates) without the former (Educational certificates) nullifies the training certificates because you will have to prove how you got admitted in the first place for you to be nominated for the training.

I pray he provides it because should he be disqualified because of this, some of his supporters who would not understand the reason for his disqualification will murder innocent people over this. It's a very worrying issue.
I agree with all you have posted. If he is disqualified certain elements may use this as an excuse to incite violence. Yet and still, we must be gallant and fight for what is right, the progress we all crave starts with the candidates, that claim to be progressive. Show your certificates and claim your assets that is all INEC needs to qualify you to run.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by biafranqueen: 2:17am On Jan 03, 2015
HzRF:

He encountered CHANGE at inec
Progress is goodoooooo!

1 Like

Re: #BuhariShowYourCertificate by nigerianvenom(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2015
#bringbackbuharicertificate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Visits France Today - The Punch / Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari / Cooking Gas price Crashes Further (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.