Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,202 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (1683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2493914 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (2145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Please someone should help out.
The name on all my docs are consistent but for my LGA certificate. E.g
LGA CERTIFICATE - JOHNSON CHUKWUMA OBI ADE
MY OTHER DOCS - JOHNSON CHUKWUMA ADE
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Venus007(f): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by TheLostSoul: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
So much noise already... Seems I gotta say somefin....
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by mesoade(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ray360:

[s]Another wishy-washy And warped post! oga, How polite was that? According to Osas, wisdomful humans who are abreast with the ethics of online public colloquy will Be Tactful enough to direct such ignominious question in a confidential way like mailing him or something! How will you feel if I bring your academic prowess under scrutiny in public glare with such questions?

being polite is not only defined by absence of tantrums or venomous words, some insults can be dressed in a gentlemanly way like Conqueror's, But still wielding elements of opprobrium.

As for you terming me grandiloquent, You strayed in miles in an attempt to define me, This is how I am, this is how my luculence stands. This is how I post![/s]
pure gobbledegook!

Life would have been better if people had minded their own bussiness
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
It baffles me how a woman with her months old baby will die right in their room due to stray bullets. things like these make me cry and ask some questions above the compass of logic... Smh.

Robin. you once asked what can make me cry, News like this Is one .
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Venus007(f): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
AIRTEL:
Please someone should help out.
The name on all my docs are consistent but for my LGA certificate. E.g
LGA CERTIFICATE - JOHNSON CHUKWUMA OBI ADE
MY OTHER DOCS - JOHNSON CHUKWUMA ADE
Call ur customer care. grin grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Jackossky(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Haba why u guys picking on sir blueto

Ur acedemic prowess does not mean you will be successful
And again there are also some people with high scores that are yet to be admitted...
So coz you are admitted or you are a stalite does not mean you can criticise anyone
Also...about that condense of a guy
What you wrote about bluetos what we called euphemism in literature

Saying an unpleasant thing in a pleasant way ...next time try to be matured In what you post

#freeblueto
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by barnacle: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ray360:

Clearance is not a race, Admission is the race.
clearance is the training,graduating with a good grade is the race
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by barnacle: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
Moslaw:

kk noted, Miss.

And by 'easy', i imagine you mean that you have uploaded the documents you presume will be requested of you, am i right?

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Jackossky(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ray360:
It baffles me how a woman with her months old baby will die right in their room due to stray bullets. things like these make me cry and ask some questions above the compass of logic... Smh.

Robin. you once asked what can make me cry, News like this Is one .

Hahahahahahahah
Sorry
Ni cry
*gives him a handkerchief*
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
mesoade:
pure gobbledegook!
Are you weak? Post something please. I countered your points, flaw mine if you can. don't give me that!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jackossky:
Haba why u guys picking on sir blueto

Ur acedemic prowess does not mean you will be successful
And again there are also some people with high scores that are yet to be admitted...
So coz you are admitted or you are a stalite does not mean you can criticise anyone
Also...about that condense of a guy
What you wrote about bluetos what we called euphemism in literature

Saying an unpleasant thing in a pleasant way ...next time try to be matured In what you post

#freeblueto
the bolded was my point. well done Jack.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Moslaw: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
condense42:

All documents to be uploaded has been stated dere....wich is as usual...year in
.year out ....dey only added EVIDENCE OF NAME

evidence of name is not new bros, it was there last year too.

However, by documents i didn't mean whether it was stated in there or not.

Look i understand, that online clearance for u is business and the earlier this guys rush into registering before official information is released anytime soon as stated in the notice on the homepage the better for ur purse, but u should atleast pause to think what if doing so may give rise to issues later.

Well, for those who still think that because ur student record has been created therefore it implies a go ahead without official information to that effect should pls read thw notice on the homepage of the WAEUP portal.

Phew...i think i have flogged this enough. You may do as u please. I just hope we don't read complains later as a result of the unnecessary haste.

There is no price for the first person to request clearance. Your scheduled date for clearance will still remain the same according to the alphabets of ur surnames irrespective of when u did ur online clearance. Enough said already.

Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ray360:

Fine... though rainy. I hope you made plenty sales?
aaaah shocked so rain is still falling in lagos? And we have started experiencing harmattan in Jos o. No,i didn't sell much 2day.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
barnacle:
clearance is the training,graduating with a good grade is the race
lol.. let me not start an argument. you win dear..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by mesoade(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ray360:

Are you weak? Post something please. I countered your points, flaw mine if you can. don't give me that!
it's needless replying you . .i won't wanna exchange words with you all in the name of arguement . . Have a wonderful night rest
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
mesoade:
pure gobbledegook!

Life would have been better if people had minded their own bussiness
Great Martin Luther King once said "our lives begin to end when we keep silent about things that matter" . I can't mind my business in the face of injustice.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Jackossky(m): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Omg
Please otibho80

Umm when do u think the second list will be released
*switches to pidgin*

.coz I don tire
Man must find something do
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jackossky:

Hahahahahahahah Sorry Ni cry *gives him a handkerchief*
No mind me.. I can be very emotional...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Godwin10(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Moslaw:

evidence of name is not new bros, it was there last year too.

However, by documents i didn't mean whether it was stated in there or not.

Look i understand, that online clearance for u is business and the earlier u rush this guy into registering before official information is released anytime soon as stated in the notice on the homepage the better for ur purse, but u should atleast pause to think what if doing so may give rise to issues later.

Well, for those who still think that because ur student record has created therefore it implies a go ahead without official information to that effect should pls read thw notice on the homepage of the WAEUP portal.

Phew...i think i have flogged this enough. You may do as u please. I just hope we don't read complains later as a result of the unnecessary haste.

There is no price for the first person to request clearance. Your scheduled date for clearance will still remain the same according to the alphabets of ur surnames irrespective of when u did ur online cleance. Enough said already.

Cheers!
No harm will be done though but what if a new development arises when uniben finally drops the instructions. I have been warning them, but they want to be first to register. Well, if anything goes wrong, they will also be the first scapegoats.... #JustSaying...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Jackossky(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ray360:

No mind me.. I can be very emotional...

Owk

I can't even remember when I cried last

Oooe
I felt dejected when my name was not on the merit list

Thanks to Peepz with encouraging words like you
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Jackossky(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Godwin10:

No harm will be done though but what if a new development arises when uniben finally drops the instructions. I have been warning them, but they want to be first to register. Well, if anything goes wrong, they will also be the first scapegoats.... #JustSaying...
Seconded
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Moslaw: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
barnacle:
there's nothing wrong in preparing for a race earlier

Lol...what u and some other persons have done isnt a preparation for a race, it is what i would call 'an actual commencement of a race before the shot that signals ' go' is fired by the official in charge of the so-called race' #ThinkAboutIt
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Otibho80:
aaaah shocked so rain is still falling in lagos? And we have started experiencing harmattan in Jos o. No,i didn't sell much 2day.
yes dear.. we still experience rainfall here frequently. I call Jos the Russia of Nigeria. lol.

Why the low sales? no customers ?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jackossky:

Owk
I can't even remember when I cried last

Oooe I felt dejected when my name was not on the merit list

Thanks to Peepz with encouraging words like you
Your name will be on the second list, you have nothing to worry about sir..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ksslib.. I greet you baba..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Moslaw: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Godwin10:

Lol...My point exactly.

Cheers!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jackossky:
Omg
Please otibho80

Umm when do u think the second list will be released
*switches to pidgin*

.coz I don tire
Man must find something do
i don't know when it will be out o,i don't even know wat 2 do,am confused but lets just be hopeful.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Jackossky(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ray360:

Your name will be on the second list, you have nothing to worry about sir..

Wow...am hopeful of that

I don't want to go to yabatech

Ooh...I don't know what the S.O of laspotech will tells me when she sees me
I no do exam....
I hate. OTM
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Jackossky(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Otibho80:
i don't know when it will be out o,i don't even know wat 2 do,am confused but lets just be hopeful.

Owk
Sure
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jackossky:

Wow...am hopeful of that

I don't want to go to yabatech

Ooh...I don't know what the S.O of laspotech will tells me when she sees me I no do exam.... I hate. OTM
ohh... how far with Yabatech bro? E click?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ksslib(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ray360:
Ksslib.. I greet you baba..
*sigh** Not only did you jinx it (the list), you just made me break my incognito mode resolve. angry

Whatsup bro. What have you been up to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (2145) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.