Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (1721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2493211 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) ... (2145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Vibesking:
Alright,
I've been reading ya'll comments and testimonies and you seem to neglect one fact.
You were given admission through Jamb's portal so what next?
Have you noticed you can't begin clearance as long as that admission status doesn't reflect on Kofa?
Then hold on again,
what if you are given a different course on Kofa that doesn't correspond to that of Jamb when the 2nd list is out?
Also, what if Jamb granted you admission and Kofa says 'not admitted'?
I hope you guys understand what am talking about..
Your admission is still pending as long as your Kofa says 'submitted' even if you were given admission by Jamb. The stuff needs to reflect on both portals before you can start singing victory songs!

undecided

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by gloryaaa(f): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
naijaboiy I applied 4 account not law....imagine a Frnd had 63 nd iz yet 2 get admission
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by mesoade(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Vibesking:
Alright,
I've been reading ya'll comments and testimonies and you seem to neglect one fact.
Have you noticed you can't begin clearance as long as that admission status doesn't reflect on Kofa?
Then hold on again,
what if you are given a different course on Kofa that doesn't correspond to that of Jamb when the 2nd list is out?
Your admission is still pending as long as your Kofa says 'submitted' even if you were given admission by Jamb. The stuff needs to reflect on both portals before you can start singing victory songs!

sharaaaaaaap!
If you're admitted on jamb site,you'll be admitted on kofa . . .is it not uniben that will give jamb the list they'll upload, it's very rare for what you stated to happen,like 1 in 1000 and it is "ALWAYS" rectified if it does happen.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Itfreda

When u're done with ur ban, pls reply me cry
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Giitheon(m): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Vibesking:
Alright,
Then hold on again,

chai....impossible,bt if it happens..der r ways to tackle it....pls dnt ruin d happy mood here....wat is done is done!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
Godwin10:

Yes true, it doesn't change anything. I never knew the mods were the one handling the thread all this while. You were just lost in the booze of happiness and came up with the suggestion and boom everything went the other way. What's wrong with the former? It's not like we are totally done with the admission guide, clearance also awaits us days from now. Well, if others welcome it, there is no problem with that. I am just stating how things are supposed to go, except the mods say otherwise. Congrats Ray
I suggested that with pure intents and not to aggravate the emotional plight of the yet-to-be-admitted. I don't think the mods are the oars of this thread, they just have that sole superiority to change things. you planted this thread months ago and now it has grown so wild, and also now a reference point for all questions vis-à-vis Uniben admission. It's a laudable feat i admire. you have been very helpful beyond the measure of words. thanks.

I am sorry if by any means, the changed title has hurt anyone. I glory not in the lows of others. aloha!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Vibesking:
Alright,
Then hold on again,

This is timely! well done..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Godwin10(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
RobinHez:

Oga no vex jare... embarassed
smiley
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Godwin10(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ray360:

I suggested that with pure intents and not to aggravate the emotional plight of the yet-to-be-admitted. I don't think the mods are the oars of this thread, they just have that sole superiority to change things. you planted this thread months ago and now it has grown so wild, and also now a reference point for all questions vis-à-vis Uniben admission. It's a laudable feat i admire. you have been very helpful beyond the measure of words. thanks.

I am sorry if by any means, the changed title has hurt anyone. I glory not in the lows of others. aloha!

It's all good bro.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by JayBray: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
barnacle:
cafe
answer the 2nd part of the qstn pls....how much?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Cvesta(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
For your laptop Needs and Purchases...Think Affordable Technologies..call or msg 08089657971
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by YoungB1a(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
pls have any 1 been adminted to study accounting and other socia science course in d second bacth
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by barnacle: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
JayBray:
answer the 2nd part of the qstn pls....how much?
acceptance or service rendered
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Princecalm(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
RobinHez:

When u're done with ur ban, pls reply me cry

do you think any date can be used when typing the acceptance letter?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Princecalm:

do you think any date can be used when typing the acceptance letter?

Yes!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
please, its exigent!

I possess the followings:

• Certificate of Natality/Birth

• Certificate of Identification/Origin

• Statement of Result(WAEC)

• Original Jamb Result Slip With Passport

please what other documents do I need?
abeg una

Cc Godwin10, Robinhez, Princecalm, Venus007, Adah96, SuperNover, Pukka36....... etc

[size=30]Abeg[/size]
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by JayBray: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
barnacle:
acceptance or service rendered
how much for d service rendered,bank charges n all dt
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Vibesking:
[s]Alright,
Then hold on again,
[/s]
why are you trying to mar our enrapturement and create stupefaction?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Princecalm(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
blueto:
please, its exigent!

abeg una

Cc Godwin10, Robinhez, Princecalm, Venus007, Adah96, SuperNover, Pukka36....... etc

[size=30]Abeg[/size]

c. Acceptance Letter
d. Guarantor’s Letter
e. Affidavit of Good Conduct
f. Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
g. JAMB & UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission slips
h. LGA (Local Government Area) of Origin Certificate

http://www.uniben247.com/2015/09/uniben-online-clearance-guide.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Yonddaime(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
SEUNTOHBRUTAL:
Hav u recheck again
yea..Same.Still waiting.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Venus007(f): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
blueto:
please, its exigent!

abeg una

Cc Godw in10, Robi nhez, Prince calm, Venus 007, Ad ah96, SuperN over, Pukk a36....... etc

[size=30]Abeg[/size]
http://www.uniben247.com/2015/09/uniben-online-clearance-guide.html

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Princecalm(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
RobinHez:

Yes!

what about school logo
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Princecalm:

c. Acceptance Letter
d. Guarantor’s Letter
e. Affidavit of Good Conduct
f. Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
g. JAMB & UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission slips
h. LGA (Local Government Area) of Origin Certificate.
*saves page*

please what is guarantor's latter, and how do I acquire it?

thanks your attention
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Princecalm:

what about school logo
On affidavit? Na....
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by naijaboiy: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
gloryaaa:
naij aboiy I applied 4 account not law....imagine a Frnd had 63 nd iz yet 2 get admission
Accounting too? shocked
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by gwkid(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
blueto:
*saves page*

please what is guarantor's latter, and how do I acquire it?

thanks your attention
ur dad or guardian sayin he has no iota of doubt in u n is takin responsibility of ur school fees n other things
,dnt jux bother wen ur goin 4 affidavit, dy wud type dm for u, i think 100naira
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by gwkid(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
blueto:
please, its exigent!

abeg una

[size=30]Abeg[/size]
ur Original Jamb Result Slip is really needed yet, its ur JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
gwkid:
ur dad or guardian sayin he is takin responsibility in ur school fees n other things
,dnt jux bother wen ur goin 4 affidavit, dy wud type dm for u, i think 100naira
thanks for the explication!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
gwkid:

ur Original Jamb Result Slip is really needed yet, its ur JAMB ADMISSION LETTER

is the jamb admission letter the one that displayed when I typed in my jamb reg number on the 'check admission status' field?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Venus007(f): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Cutecindybabe, has ur status changd now?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by JayBray: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
blueto:

is the jamb admission letter the one that displayed when I typed in my jamb reg number on the 'check admission status' field?
definitely NOT! Go to a cafe n print it out,shud b around 1800 or so

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by honorwrites(f): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
RobinHez my pikin grin
Is it possible to be given a course in jamb and kofa gives another undecided
If so, which is authentic embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) ... (2145) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.