Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,989 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (1808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2526404 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) ... (2146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by EseBosun(f): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Babice:
hey coursemate....................congratz,re u aplayin 4 ostel?hw do u go abt it?wat abt rekord fyl?
. for record file. U have to get an account number from the clearance officer I think so. Then go and pay, take the teller to the bursary. The will exchange it with receipt. Then u will take it with a file of ur photocopies to the record department, they will stamp it. I think they will give u 6 record files then u will take it home file it. Then submit one to ur clearance officer, one to ur department, one to ur faculty, one to the exam department, one to the record department and one for urself. Yes I will apply for a hostel space.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by MOIart(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
jonathan123:
mehn, physical clearance aint easy.

pls my pipo. i hv taken ur advice to swear affidavit for my name error which was "Otasowie Jonathan endurance" instead of "Jonathan otasowie endurance" i hv done my online clearance nd i uploaded d affidavit of correction of name too. my fear now is, if maybe those clearance officers didnt see d error but due to dat affidavit i uploaded they might see it nd start asking questions which may bring to their knowledge the error.
my fear now is that i dont knw wat to say if maybe the error is seen. because going to neco for correction is not rili an easy task... please ur say is needed. cos i still dey fear. my physical clearance was actually 20th october but art clearance officer hasn't been around nd we were told to com back on Thursday 22nd October which is tomorrow
. Be calm ma guy..all is well. The funny thing is that they might not even look at the affidavit of name correction. The highest they can ask you to do is fill correction form. Best of luck!!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by EseBosun(f): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mrmysterious:
Godwin10, please, during physical clearance, do we get the record files b4 proceeding to the auditorium? Or go to the auditorium where we'll be given instructions?
go and get intructions from ur clearance officers o
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Babice(f): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
EseBosun:
. for record file. U have to get an account number from the clearance officer I think so. Then go and pay, take the teller to the bursary. The will exchange it with receipt. Then u will take it with a file of ur photocopies to the record department, they will stamp it. I think they will give u 6 record files then u will take it home file it. Then submit one to ur clearance officer, one to ur department, one to ur faculty, one to the exam department, one to the record department and one for urself. Yes I will apply for a hostel space.
K,av u paid 4 d record fyl? n is it a must 2 pay skul fees b4 aplyin 4 hostel?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Jackossky(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ksslib:

On a normal day, I would have said "no hope" but having heard of people whose not admitted changed to admitted, i can say there is a glimmer of hope, though little.

Its hard, very hard and I know how it feels, but start accepting the reality of the situation. Start accepting that you might have to write another jamb. That way, when your status miraculously changes to admitted, the joy will be to overwhelming to contain but if it doesn't, you wont be that hurt cos you accepted the reality of the situation before hand. Good luck bro.

Yea
Thanks
Me don accept ooo
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by swisscarter(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, take it easy, Bro...

Wait, u mean wen it was ur turn dy told you guys to go home!!?.. Uniben, God is watching u
Yes na..The thing pain me reach bone
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by EseBosun(f): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Babice:
K,av u paid 4 d record fyl? n is it a must 2 pay skul fees b4 aplyin 4 hostel?
I haven't paid for the record file. I just hope i do it tomorrow.. I dunno about the other one
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by MOIart(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mrmysterious:
Godwin10, please, during physical clearance, do we get the record files b4 proceeding to the auditorium? Or go to the auditorium where we'll be given instructions?
Am not Godwin10 but I can help. Its either ways. First,go to the auditorium and observe/ask around. No rely on clearance officers to tell you what to do o. You can do it before/after you are cleared. Most times,its before you are cleared...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Alpacinosweepz(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hommie ill advice u draw dr attention to any error u av,if u play a smart 1,u might end up stressing ursef during 3l clearance.I rep geography and regional planning and congrats to d fortunate freshers.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Babice(f): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
EseBosun:
I haven't paid for the record file. I just hope i do it tomorrow.. I dunno about the other one
Tanx Switat
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
MOIart:

Am not Godwin10 but I can help. Its either ways. First,go to the auditorium and observe/ask around. No rely on clearance officers to tell you what to do o. You can do it before/after you are cleared. Most times,its before you are cleared...
thank you plenty!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Astro290(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
EseBosun:
. Once you click on submit when doing your online clearance. You cannot edit ur clearance slip till you meet ur clearance officer who will have to log youout. That's the only way you can edit and correct any errors.. so if the log. you out. Its to enable you correct the errors..
Ok thanks for the info
But i've not even started my online clearance sef not to even talk of submitting or logging out.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
EseBosun:
go and get intructions from ur clearance officers o
alright, thanks
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Astro290(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ksslib:

Lol.. See this guy. So you would rather the error is not dealt with now than later when it might be detrimental to your academic life?

Dont worry. Your own no be problem. The clearance officer will tell you what to do. That column for evidence of name affidavit was put there cos thousands of students have such little errors on their certificates. Like I said, yours no be problem. Just chillax. Na me when dey omit one letter for im surname suppose dey worry if person wan worry sef but iam relaxed cos the clearance officer knows what to do.

Thursday ia tomorrow, so let us know how it goes.

I couldn't help but notice the "sowie" in ur surname. E be like your papa go be person wey no like quarrel.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Astro290(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ksslib:

Lol.. See this guy. So you would rather the error is not dealt with now than later when it might be detrimental to your academic life?

Dont worry. Your own no be problem. The clearance officer will tell you what to do. That column for evidence of name affidavit was put there cos thousands of students have such little errors on their certificates. Like I said, yours no be problem. Just chillax. Na me when dey omit one letter for im surname suppose dey worry if person wan worry sef but iam relaxed cos the clearance officer knows what to do.

Thursday ia tomorrow, so let us know how it goes.

I couldn't help but notice the "sowie" in ur surname. E be like your papa go be person wey no like quarrel.
Hahahaha!...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
SuperNover:
cheesy

Yeah. Hw r u
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Astro290(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
JayBray:
hmm seems true,d cafe guy told me to upload mine cos clearance officers wud send me bk without it
Noted
I will finish everything hopefully on friday!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
SuperNover:

cheesy naaaaaahhh.. You were putting on a blue top (polo) . with two white lines round the collar.
You were on headphones throughout (a white earpiece)
You use a BlackBerry.
You were calm all through. You didn't even talk to your seatmates... cheesy

I was like, 'so this is the Almighty RobinHez?' tongue
Hehehehehe

shocked
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Astro290(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingTom:
you can fix it. smiley
hmm Interesting! this i would like to learn Go on! were listening!.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
SuperNover:
Lol... So the clearance officers did not come throughout?
No o...
But after the program..they shared free Gala ..and a friend bought me drink grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Astro290(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol... I live in Benin ooooooo.
M nt quite happy cos it's too early
Ehh y na? Abeg make we switch!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by JayBray: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
yungEX:

Everyother law aspirant wears it too?
yes
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by JayBray: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Astro290:

lol
see this babe oh, u try oh
were u able to clear today
no...no law student did
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Giitheon(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Evening folks....please d principal at my sch does nt wnt to sign me a statement of result,claimin dat Neco has nt sent d result sheet nd cert.dey dnt want to make do of my online due to fruad...nw dey've refered me to neco office.....pls do i jst use my online printout{tho sat d exam 2014} cuz i'm tired....or does anyone have any exsperince going to neco office?...pls anyone...dis tin is d only imediment nw...pls i need quick advise.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by JayBray: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
swisscarter:
The stress is too stressful. and they said tomorrow we should WEAR ONLY SHOES OR SANDALS no slippers allowed. Can you imagine angry
which course?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jaybray, my kourse doesn't show on my kofa....
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by pweetyz(f): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
EseBosun:
Uhmm..you're sorta right but not completely ..no need to gi with your file to get your record file ..all you need is the receipt..you'd see the person in charge where you cleared at the auditorium..
you've got 6 record files..fill it carefully asking questions when you don't understand..you'd submit 3 to exams and record..close to the bursary..1 to your dept,1 to your faculty and the last one for you

Therez no rush though..when you get there you'll understand better
Some ppl waited for their mat number before they submitted which is really advisable cos therez a space for it..so submission after matrix is the best

Thanks
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingTom:
you can fix it. smiley
I tried...
I'll try again tho...when I get back to Lagos sad
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Giitheon(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ebayray:

Yeah, hw was ur night
sori i dndt reply early jare..was quit buisy...so hw z d evening going?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
swisscarter:
TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY *for uniben to frustrate person...again* angry...WOE BETARD THAT YEYE CLEARANCE OFFICER WEY GO TALK SAY MAKE WE RE-ARRANGE OUR FILES AGAIN!

grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by EseBosun(f): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
pweetyz:
Uhmm..you're sorta right but not completely ..no need to gi with your file to get your record file ..all you need is the receipt..you'd see the person in charge where you cleared at the auditorium..
you've got 6 record files..fill it carefully asking questions when you don't understand..you'd submit 3 to exams and record..close to the bursary..1 to your dept,1 to your faculty and the last one for you

Therez no rush though..when you get there you'll understand better
Some ppl waited for their mat number before they submitted which is really advisable cos therez a space for it..so submission after matrix is the best

Thanks
.I tried sha.. thanks

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Astro290(m): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ebayray:

. Yuppie
hold on,so we need to wear the whole uniform cant we just wear any white nd black?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) ... (2146) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.