Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (1836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2513960 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) ... (2146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SmithRussell(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ebayray:

Y ain't u ready yet?!
Nope, maybe next week..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
RobinHez:

Guinea pig ko! tongue

Na serious drama today o...the man tell me yesterday say e don log me out, I reach house,,,na lie! Today again.. .I stand for long queue, just to tell am to log me out...when e reach my turn, he say ok, make I go..him don log me out...I go out, login with my phone...still showing 'requested' ...

That na why I no trust am...with the way e take drop my file for table...e fit forget am there.. embarassed
You? Queue? Lol..... I can categorically say you did not queue.... wink there's a woman that talks to the clearance officers on your behalf. cheesy i saw her helping you out yesterday
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Tanchu Robin for Bringing him out grin
And Worries are Normal but don't Take them Too hard

Teempakguy so you're still on NL?
Man, Have you drawn out plans on taking over the World yet cheesy
To windows 10 already?? Man, you're not Joyous grin
taking over the world ? shocked shocked who told you about my evil master plan! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

anyway, cheesy i'm still on NL jare . . . I've just being rather busy lately. but anyway, thanks for looking out for me when all my other friends totally forgot about me . . . LIKE ROBINHEZ!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ksslib(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
RobinHez:

Guinea pig ko! tongue

Na serious drama today o...the man tell me yesterday say e don log me out, I reach house,,,na lie! Today again...I stand for long queue, just to tell am to log me out...when e reach my turn, he say ok, make I go..him don log me out...I go out, login with my phone...still showing 'requested' ...

That na why I no trust am...with the way e take drop my file for table...e fit forget am there.. embarassed
Hian.. hope Uniben never go give person wey get memory loss problem clearance work?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Venus007:
Robinhez, pls did u upload ur JAMB result? Then its only duplicate page (for d institutn only) of ur JAMB Adm letter u uploaded ryt? Nd theres no space 4 uploading d UNIBEN Adm letter but its in d instructns?!?'
I didn't upload mine...but this is how some folks uploaded theirs. - > upload jamb result in statement of result portal then upload waec statement of result in first sitting result.

Yes...duplicate for Institution is what u're to upload

No..u're not uploading Uniben admission letter...u only go with the printout.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
taking over the world ? shocked shocked who told you about my evil master plan! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

anyway, cheesy i'm still on NL jare . . . I've just being rather busy lately. but anyway, thanks for looking out for me when all my other friends totally forgot about me . . . LIKE ROBIN.HEZ!

embarassed

tongue

grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ada, I think of you in summer, and in spring;

Your thoughts warm me up through the coldest autumn falls;

Even busy-bodied birds think you when they sing;

Ada, let me bow to you, at least, before death calls.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Venus007(f): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
RobinHez:

I didn't upload mine...but this is how some folks uploaded theirs. - > upload jamb result in statement of result portal then upload waec statement of result in first sitting result.

Yes...duplicate for Institution is what u're to upload

No..u're not uploading Uniben admission letter...u only go with the printout.
Graçias!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
RobinHez:

Library ko tongue

Since u dey open science thread...how many alert u don get from bank? angry

My whole THING is going fine! grin
are you sure the whole THING is great as well? grin

but anyway . . . check out this quote from a very wise philosopher.

"the true scientist tasks himself with finding the truth behind the mystery of the universe. the ultimate scientist tasks himself with sharing this truth. at the expense of all things."

cool dude he was, right? wink
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
SmithRussell:
Nope, maybe next week..

Hmmmm, Kay Kay... Berra do it fast cos d Auditorium gets fuller n fuller by d day with people
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
SuperNover:

You? Queue? Lol..... I can categorically say you did not queue.... wink there's a woman that talks to the clearance officers on your behalf. cheesy i saw her helping you out yesterday
Yes! I actually stood in a queue today! For 2 hours straight! smiley

Same woman helped some other guys from Lag and PH when they told her their plight since monday wink

My advice? Locate those people with Uniben tags... smiley
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Slimzjoe(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Teempakguy:

anyway, cheesy i'm still on NL jare . . . I've just being rather busy lately. but anyway, thanks for looking out for me when all my other friends totally forgot about me . . . LIKE ROBINHEZ!

Guess the 'Evil Plan' will be Coming to Fruition Soon enough since you've been Busy on it as I suppose grin
Its nothing man...You taught me A lot and the Least I can do is to always Check on you...To know when you've Left us grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
RobinHez:

Yes! I actually stood in a queue today! For 2 hours straight! smiley

Same woman helped some other guys from Lag and PH when they told her their plight since monday wink

My advice? Locate those people with Uniben tags... smiley
Lol.. Alright Sir cool
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Teempakguy:

are you sure the whole THING is great as well? grin

but anyway . . . check out this quote from a very wise philosopher.

"the true scientist tasks himself with finding the truth behind the mystery of the universe. the ultimate scientist tasks himself with sharing this truth. at the expense of all things."

cool dude he was, right? wink
IT has never been greater! grin

Yes..he was cool...only that I'm not the kinda "Orthodox scientist" u are tongue

#different
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Guess the 'Evil Plan' will be Coming to Fruition Soon enough since you've been Busy on it as I suppose grin
Its nothing man...You taught me A lot and the Least I can do is to always Check on you...To know when you've Left us grin
wow man. embarassed that was deep. embarassed

thanks anyway. you'll be seeing my "evil plan" come to fruition very soon. grin grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Eghosagraviti(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ijehk7:
*smile* its rain nd cold here boss.. Pls do u av d uniben calender?
Where this nigga? Hope say my Andre dey wait me o? How far ur clearance?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ksslib:

Hian.. hope Uniben never go give person wey get memory loss problem clearance work?

The thing just tire me o
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
RobinHez:

IT has never been greater! grin

Yes..he was cool...only that I'm not the kinda "Orthodox scientist" u are tongue

#different
AHA!!

the wise philosopher was none other than Teempakguy!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool

*Dances around.*
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SmithRussell(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Venus007:
Untidy.
Unke M pt means "Untidy"? How nice, hahahaha.
That laughter made me smoke 'til I choke and now I'm dizzy..
The liquors of the cigar is now invadin' my kidneys.. Buhahahahaha
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
AHA!!
the wise philosopher was none other than Teempakguy!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool
*Dances around.*
Yes I knew that...tongue
"Yes..he was cool...only that I'm not the kinda "Orthodox scientist" u are "
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SmithRussell(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ebayray:

Hmmmm, Kay Kay...
Berra do it fast cos d Auditorium gets fuller n fuller by d day with people
Thanks
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
RobinHez:

embarassed

tongue

grin
see una life.

anyway, i dey vex. angry
so, give me some interesting threads i can read to calm my mind down. angry
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SmithRussell(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
RobinHez:

Yes I knew that...tongue

"Yes..he was cool...only that I'm not the kinda
"Orthodox scientist" u are "
Dude, what's your favorite type of music
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Princecalm(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
RobinHez:

Don't mind that wicked man jhor! Devil is just using him angry

it is well
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
SmithRussell:
Thanks
Uwc, anytime
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good night everyone..
Good night Ebayray.

Sleep tight.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
SuperNover:
Good night everyone.. Good night Ebayray.
Sleep tight.
Good nyt, dearie... Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite 2nyt
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
SuperNover:

Lol.. Alright Sir cool

robinhez u guys didn't use the 1000lt dat dey used yesterday
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
SmithRussell:
Dude, what's your favorite type of music

Gospel cheesy
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ebayray:

Good nyt, dearie...
Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite 2nyt
Lol... There ain't no bugs in my room cheesy
Don't let the mosquitoes bite yaaaaa wink
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
akpobi:

u guys didn't use the 1000lt dat dey used yesterday
Nope...... The Auditorium was used instead.

Goodnight Sir smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) ... (2146) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.