Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,541 members, 7,850,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (1923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2521256 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) ... (2146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
JayBray:
sorry I'm asking lotta qstns........but pls is it dt d correction was made b4 she went to d auditorium? Or she went to d auditorium n it was rectified today?......pls wat was her error filled in d correction form

She had surname issues.
Yeah, it was rectified today.
It was filled in the correction form.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by JayBray: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ebayray:

She had surname issues.
Yeah, it was rectified today.
It was filled in the correction form.
so u mean anyone who filled in correction form dt hasn't got it corrected should go to auditorium? Where would d affected go pls or rada who do dey meet?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
JayBray:
sorry I'm asking lotta qstns .......but pls is it dt d correction was made b4 she went to d auditorium? Or she went to d auditorium n it was rectified today?......pls wat was her error filled in d correction form
That's the sole purpose of this thread... For questions and questions and more questions. cool
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
SuperNover:

Lol. The problem is I don't read constantly.
I read only during exam periods.
But I'm working on myself already.
I want to groom myself to be a voracious reader.

Hmmm, work on it well. smiley and you'll see good changes.

Dis is uniben and don't tell me u can understand 8-9courses close to exam period unless u are an encyclopedia..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ebayray:

Hmmm, work on it well. smiley and you'll see good changes.

Dis is uniben and don't tell me u can understand 8-9courses close to exam period unless u are an encyclopedia..
Lol. I'll start reading immediately I register my courses and get my books.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
JayBray:
so u mean anyone who filled in correction form dt hasn't got it corrected should go to auditorium? Where would d affected go pls or rada who do dey meet?

U ave to go to the auditorium na.

I don't know who she met ooo.

I just called her dis evening nd she said her profile had changed to cleared smiley
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SmithRussell(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
SuperNover:

Lol. The problem is I don't read constantly.
I read only during exam periods.
But I'm working on myself already.
I want to groom myself to be a voracious reader.
Me too. I saw one book titled 'Improving your Reading Habbit' with a young lady today, borrowed the book for some couple of minutes, but it made no sense to me at all..

So where will you start from, maybe it'll work for me
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by JayBray: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ebayray:

U ave to go to the auditorium na.

I don't know who she met ooo.

I just called her dis evening nd she said her profile had changed to cleared smiley
I'm asking cos a good friend of mine filled correction form two weeks ago n nfn yet,they js told her to keep checking online
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
SmithRussell:
Well, let's say I'm 72% in the introversion, and 28% in the extroversion spectrum. Consider these two points of how I feel about myself

1. Introverts always want to be alone:
Introverts are perfectly comfortable with their own thoughts. They think a lot. They daydream. They like to have problems to work on, puzzles to solve, researches to make. But they can also get incredibly lonely if they don’t have anyone to share their discoveries with (happens to me everytime, like right now). They crave an authentic and sincere connection with ONE PERSON at a time.

2. Introverts are often individualists: They don’t follow the crowd. They’d prefer to be valued for their novel ways of living. They think for themselves and because of that, they often challenge the norm. They don’t make most decisions based on what is popular or trendy.

But over 85% of relatives and friends (friends especially) would disagree, seeing me more like an extrovert..

It kinda makes me wonder which is correct,, 'the way people see me or the way I see myself?'

Hmmmm. I like Introverts, dy seem cool. My best friend is an Introvert.
D only thing I hate bout em is been too quiet sometimes, it bores ma soul to death embarassed.
Anoda tin I don't like is dat u can't just predict em easily nd when u offend em, dyll kip cool nd behave as if nothing hapnd bt u don't really know if deyre planning deir revenge..

I'm a full fledged extrovert. I hate it sometimes esp wen some people tag u a talkative embarassed. It has its merits nd demerits.

Too much of everything is bad.

Dere are always two sides in a coin.
D best is just to be moderate.... # intro- - extrovert.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
JayBray:
I'm asking cos a good friend of mine filled correction form two weeks ago n nfn yet,they js told her to keep checking online

Alright... Den let her kip checking na.

Did she go to the auditorium today?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
SmithRussell:
Me too. I saw one book titled 'Improving your Reading Habbit' with a young lady today, borrowed the book for some couple of minutes, but it made no sense to me at all..

Oh that's good of you.
Well, I'll start with my GST books first then I'll start attending tutorials and Campus Fellowships for spiritual counselling .. Lol cool
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
SuperNover:

Lol. I'll start reading immediately I register my courses and get my books.

Alright... Good luck
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by JayBray: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ebayray:

Alright... Den let her kip checking na.

Did she go to the auditorium today?
no,she left uniben outta frustruation.........I js saw ur post n was hopin to gv her some hope
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Its more easier reading this quote than answering it...trust me smiley
SmithRussell:
It kinda makes me wonder which is correct,, 'the way people see me or the way I see myself?'
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ebayray:

D only thing I hate bout em is been too quiet sometimes, it bores ma soul to death embarassed.
Anoda tin I don't like is dat u can't just predict em easily nd when u offend em, dyll kip cool nd behave as if nothing hapnd bt u don't really know if deyre planning deir revenge..

I'm a full fledged extrovert. I hate it sometimes esp wen some people tag u a talkative embarassed. It has its merits nd demerits.

Hehe. Nice piece...
I'm 100% introverted. cool
It helped me in my primary school cos my name was never written on any noise makers list
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
SuperNover:
Hehe. Nice piece... I'm 100% introverted. cool
Thanks dear. Lol, shy boy cheesy.
99.9% extrovert cool, 1%introvert embarassed
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
JayBray:
no,she left uniben outta frustruation.........I js saw ur post n was hopin to gv her some hope

Eayah, so sorry.

Wat did she fill it for?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ebayray:

Thanks dear.
Lol, shy boy cheesy.

99.9% extrovert cool, 1%introvert embarassed
I know you featured on every noise makers list back then in sec school. cheesy
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SmithRussell(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ebayray:

Muy Linda, you're right..

But you're wrong here 'when u offend em, dyll kip cool nd behave as if nothing hapnd bt u don't really know if deyre planning deir revenge'; if you offend me and I ignore, it means your sins have been forgiven.

Btw, your best friend is a left-hander, the same person is an introvert.. Am I free to do some research?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
SuperNover:

I know you featured on every noise makers list back them in sec school. cheesy

Hilarious!!!.
Nah, wasn't a noise maker in school, was a music maker cool ) in school and a prefect too (da worst job Eva!!)
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by JayBray: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ebayray:

Eayah, so sorry.

Wat did she fill it for?
wrong LGA
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
SmithRussell:
Muy Linda, you're right..

But you're wrong here 'when u offend em, dyll kip cool nd behave as if nothing hapnd bt u don't really know if deyre planning deir revenge'; if you offend me and I ignore, it means your sins have been forgiven.

Btw, your best friend is a left-hander, the same person is an introvert.. Am I free to do some research?

Lol..

Some of em are really revengeful (it doesn't apply to all sha), dy make me scared sometimes.
It's good to forgive na because u use ur church mind.. Some of em don't av church mind.

Nah, he's right handed.

U wanna research?! Lol.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ebayray:

Hilarious!!!.
Nah, wasn't a noise maker in school, was a music maker cool ) in school and a prefect too (da worst job Eva!!)
Oooooh cool cool
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Rick9(m): 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ebayray:

Yup. Cc: Rick9
thanks for the mention
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
JayBray:
wrong LGA

Ouch!!!.

She has to check always or better still meet her clearance officer at the auditorium.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rick9:
thanks for the mention
. U're always welcome... smiley
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by yungEX(m): 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
SmithRussell:

Self sacrifice and determination is the key. Knowing what's at stake and slaying it

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by JayBray: 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ebayray:

Ouch!!!.

She has to check always or better still meet her clearance officer at the auditorium.
ok.....thanks for d info
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SmithRussell(m): 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
SuperNover:

Oh that's good of you.
Well, I'll start with my GST books first then I'll start attending tutorials and Campus Fellowships for spiritual counselling .. Lol cool
HMMM, Already have GST handout and past questions, but I've got a problem reading hard-copy, I barely understand, compared to soft-copy.

Like in Jamb, I had softcopy of past questions and syllable. Putme too, I also had softcopy. It was like about 1 month to the exam, I bought hardcopy due to answer unavailable in the softcopy.

And all those fellowships where they do "daddy and mummy" and start screaming at orchard, me don't gbadu them at all..
Seriously, I won't be attending any fellowship o..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
SuperNover:

Oooooh cool cool

Lolz, u can say that again...

I had a fun filled secondary school life with Lil bad memories. Bt I always look on da bright side...

I love laughing a lot.. U would wonder if I inhaled nitrous oxide N2O because I laugh like a hyena embarassed
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
JayBray:
ok.....thanks for d info

It's alright... I wish her all day best in her clearance.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SwagkingDope(m): 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
Okay guys swagking's got a situation rite nw

I did my online clearance yesterday,when i got hum i checked 4 my phy. clearance date,i hadn't been given,checked again b4 i slept,no show!

Woke up dix mawing,checked around 10a.m,no show,checked again aroud 1p.m,nothing!

Nw u can imagine hw surprised i was when i checked dix evening around 7p.m to see
'Friday 6TH November by 09:00 a.m' on my clearance data page,i was WTB?

Nw,wetin man go do abeg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) ... (2146) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.