Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (1948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2497476 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (2146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ksslib(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ray360:

lol.. I loathe when people use position and power to lord over the weak and probably the downtrodden. I never envisaged a rough clearance process. . be that as it may, i would be cleared soon. It a pity i had to pay extra to emend an error my fingers are Virgins to.
Its a harsh world out there bro. How the so called "lecturers" go about the clearance process made me realise how the deep the level of decay has gone in this country. Na who know who. Sadly,an academic institution where professionalism and fair play should be the order of the day is not left out.

Well,goodluck with your clearance. smiley
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Fumiex(f): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
who knows d courses for ecomaths haven't b cleared yet
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Godwin10(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
itsNOVA:
Will physical sciences and engineering use the same timetable? Godwin10
Yes but with slight differences.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
only one teacher actually taught and explained!...after waiting from 7a.m to 9a.m chem113 came..

Then this half baked tutorial guys started bombarding us with their handbills ...*i hiss* .

Haliday spoke CRAP!s.m.h,he just kept on talking about his achievements way person no one hear!!.. pipo started leaving while he was talking.The only thing i learnt from haliday was his shortcut for solving it dahsawl

Best tutor guy was that... Joshua
He did a good job for d maths.He's a First class mech eng product..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ray360:

nice! Pastor P is as old as man in this laudable art of grooming freshers' in philosophy and Logic.
the contextual portability of this year's GST textbook smears one with hope of finishing it before waves of examination start streaming.

remember, you will teach me..

Yeah, he's good.. Really good.

Lol, m not qualified to teach you oo
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ksslib:

Its a harsh world out there bro. How the so called "lecturers" go about the clearance process made me realise how the deep the level of decay has gone in this country. Na who know who. Sadly,an academic institution where professionalism and fair play should be the order of the day is not left out.

Well,goodluck with your clearance. smiley
well, we just have to manage the situation and remain unscathed. Many others have trampled on axiomatic odds and didn't break. so, the gavel lies by our claws. good luck with your clearance too. did you create a scene like you boasted? lol..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
akpobi:
only one teacher actually taught and explained!...after waiting from 7a.m to 9a.m chem113 came..

Then this half baked tutorial guys started bombarding us with their handbills ...*i hiss* .

Haliday spoke CRAP!s.m.h,he just kept on talking about his achievements way person no one hear!!.. pipo started leaving while he was talking.The only thing i learnt from haliday was his shortcut for solving it dahsawl

[/quote]
Not too polite bro. those guys are doyens in their fields. most of them graduated from Uniben and can predict likely exam questions. they have helped many people who are now in Top levels in Uniben.
Lecturers lecture, those guys teach! there is an elephantine discrepancy between lecturing and teaching. in the latter, ego is buried as the teacher breaks to smithereens the hurdles of any topic. Lecturers will not teach everything! these tutorials guys will work tooth and nail to have you polished and Groomed for the exam.
100level exams are purely objectives. hence Haliday specializes in effortless ways one can solve questions at the speed of light. he is the best "physics machine" I know. I think they deserve some measure of merit sandwiched in panygyrics
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ksslib(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ray360:

well, we just have to manage the situation and remain unscathed. Many others have trampled on axiomatic odds and didn't break. so, the gavel lies by our claws. good luck with your clearance too. did you create a scene like you boasted? lol..
Said like a true philosopher.

Na tomorrow I dey storm auditorium. Tomorrow is the big day. grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ksslib(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
FINALLY CONFIRMED!!!!!
Ecclesiastic 12:13 say!! Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter.
After a successful meeting session held by the SUG and the School management today, it has been concluded that schools starts tomorrow been the 10th of November 2015 while the hostel renovation continues.
The main reason for the hiccups is due to the hostel condition.
Please note that the SUG do not want a situation this which our esteem student will be stranded in school due to the ongoing renovation and that was d main reason why the resumption was on hold. Please note the following
*it has been agreed that temporary accommodation been given to all our students who which to stay in the hostel
*Hall two for all the females while Hall three for the males.
*ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES STARTS TOMORROW.
*HOSTEL PORTAL OPENS ON WEDNESDAY 11TH OF NOVEMBER BY 2PM FOR 100LEVEL
*AFTER WEDNESDAY, DATE FOR HOSTEL APPLICATION FOR OTHER LEVELS COMMENCE THEREAFTER.
On the final note, the SUG wants to use this medium to plea with the students to kindly treat the newly renovated facilities with care to avoid quick damage as we had to plead to ensure that temporary accommodation was given despite the ongoing renovation.
We want to also use this medium to wish you safe journey as u return back to school.

Thanks for your cooperation thus far remain bless as you come. All the best.
In conclusion I will say again let there not be strife between UNIBEN students and our parents due to Pocket money for WE BE BRETHREN.

..... Always live to remember that UNIBEN IS DIVINE

Oguche Divine Omale
Student's Spokesman
SUG PRO
BBM 56346DF3

This was sent to me on whatsapp by the Vc's daughter.. **sips wine**
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Cbliz(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
honorwrites:
To defer uniben admission, how do I go about it?
Cc: Ebayray
Robinhez
Ray360

To defer Uniben admission, just go to admissions office and request for deferent form...all you need to do is to fill it and take it to jamb office at Abuja.You can only do this if you were given two admission in different schools.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Venus007(f): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
phantom53:
he taught o, he even gave us notes... For engr students that didnt attend class today they have missed abt 3 pages of chem113 notes
buh was d class 4 only Engine guys?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pokemon43(f): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
Asapchow:
excuse me... What course?
crs
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SmithRussell(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
So sad I resumed with so much unseriousness, missing classes intentionally.. But just like water, I know I'd make it thru'..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by tallestVic: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
hey,my fellow computer science peeps add me to the dept whatsapp group. My whatsapp is 08067438374.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by yungEX(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Asapchow:
I am f u c k e d. How can they resume now? s h i t !!!
Boss!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ksslib:

Said like a true philosopher.

Na tomorrow I dey storm auditorium. Tomorrow is the big day. grin
lol... grin .. Dem go bundle you like okrika bale of clothes go outside o..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by yungEX(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pokemon43:
crs
What's crs?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SmithRussell(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
phantom53:
he taught o, he even gave us notes... For engr students that didnt attend class today they have missed abt 3 pages of chem113 notes
We didn't miss nothing.. Just collect the note and make photocopies, bingo!
Kilo tikun?

Hope there were ladies in the class, since they tend to have better handwritting than guys..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
SwagkingDope:
Went to di auditorium 4 di 1st time 2dae 4 my clearance nd nw my KOFA page is showing cleared!

Mo na help me tank Baba God boh!!!
Thank God o!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SmithRussell(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
SwagkingDope:
Went to di auditorium 4 di 1st time 2dae 4 my clearance nd nw my KOFA page is showing cleared!

Mo na help me tank Baba God boh!!!
lol. Benin pidgin, "mo-na" or "mi-na"..

Thank God
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pokemon43(f): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
yungEX:

What's crs?
crop science.CRS is d course code
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ray360:

[color=purple][i][b]Not too polite bro. those guys are doyens in their fields. most of them graduated from Uniben and can predict likely exam questions. they have helped many people who are now in Top levels in Uniben.
Lecturers lecture, those guys teach! there is an elephantine discrepancy between lecturing and teaching. in the latter, ego is buried as the teacher breaks to smithereens the hurdles of any topic. Lecturers will not teach everything! these tutorials

Okay,but haliday didn't do anything spectacular..Just talking ov past achievements ..when i went outside pips were like haliday was just talking to himself .. The guy was just talking about his "materials" and boiling point instead of teaching.

When he finally taught,i only understood the first thing he explained,he couldn't even explain the vectors well.

i prefer that guy called joshua,he "teaches",and he said he doesn't want money!!

other than halliday that was marketing his "materials" instead of teaching.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ksslib(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ray360:

lol... grin .. Dem go bundle you like okrika bale of clothes go outside o..
Lmao.. Who? Those security? **holds laugh**
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ijehk7(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Babice:
ko si nko ko,ba wo ni? se e ti se klerans? e mi o ma iti bere gan-an
hmmm am almost,, remains faculty and department clearance.. hope no problem princess..? why the delay?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
akpobi:

shocked did you just say HALIDAY spoke crap Too bad sad ...without HALIDAY there will be no SUPERNOVA... No joke, Haliday made me. Haliday gave me what no one on earth could give me. I stayed at home for ages without admission, but the encounter I had with Haliday changed my story.... I am not even worthy to undo the straps of haliday's sandals. cool If not for the 1st commandment of God, Haliday would have been worshipped by me. undecided an insult to Haliday is an insult to Einstein and equally an insult to me. cry
I can pay a million just to hear Haliday speak. undecided and if he has nothing to say, i will be ready to pay another million just to watch him say nothing. sad
Akpobi angry akpobi angry akpobi angry akpobi grin
Lol.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Haliday is good oh cool
There's always sense in his nonsense. cool
Any other person has something to say?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
akpobi:

Okay,but haliday didn't do anything spectacular..Just talking ov past achievements ..when i went outside pips were like haliday was just talking to himself .. The guy was just talking about his "materials" and boiling point instead of teaching.

When he finally taught,i only understood the first thing he explained,he couldn't even explain the vectors well.

i prefer that guy called joshua,he "teaches",and he said he doesn't want money!!

cry Haliday can't teach vectors? Lol.
cool cool cool
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by samsonic400: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
akpobi:

abeg shey yr 2 engine students don begin work.??
akpobi:

akpobi:

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Babice(f): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ijehk7:
hmmm am almost,, remains faculty and department clearance.. hope no problem princess..? why the delay?
emi n wa owo klerans ti online,congrats ti e,e ti se fysikal klerans,o da,dipartimenti wo le wa? se e ti san owo skul fees?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ebayray:

Pls do ooo. Hw r u?!.

Hope you done with yo clearance
I'm good o.. cool
Partly done with my clearance. embarassed
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by samsonic400: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
itsNOVA:

shocked did you just say HALIDAY spoke crap Too bad sad ...without HALIDAY there will be no SUPERNOVA... No joke, Haliday made me. Haliday gave me what no one on earth could give me. I stayed at home for ages without admission, but the encounter I had with Haliday changed my story.... I am not even worthy to undo the straps of haliday's sandals. cool If not for the 1st commandment of God, Haliday would have been worshipped by me. undecided an insult to Haliday is an insult to Einstein and equally an insult to me. cry
I can pay a million just to hear Haliday speak. undecided and if he has nothing to say, i will be ready to pay another million just to watch him say nothing. sad
Akpobi angry akpobi angry akpobi angry akpobi grin
Lol.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Haliday is good oh cool
There's always sense in his nonsense. cool
Any other person has something to say?
dis haliday guy must b a genius den is he still a student dere @itznova
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Godwin10:

Yes but with slight differences.
Alright.thanks Sir cool
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by missme23: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
is it true their renovating hostels

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (2146) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.