Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2492770 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (2145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Doctor21(m): 10:29pm On May 15, 2015
icecalm:
Doctor21, how you bro?
i'm kul Boss. Wat abt u sire?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by johnchukky: 10:29pm On May 15, 2015
icecalm:
I wish all the uniben applicants a successful putme exam and I hope all of you in this thread be offered admission.
thanks a lot bro God bless you
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Doctor21(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2015
A ray of light, when incidented on a glass material makes an angle 58 degrees with the normal. Calculate the refractive index of the material. #uniben 2013 pume question#
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Mexyz(m): 10:57pm On May 15, 2015
icecalm:
I wish all the uniben applicants a successful putme exam and I hope all of you in this thread be offered admission.
Bros your prayer is quite funny but as good as it sounds it is very unlikely to happen. success to all deserving postumites here.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Emperorking20(m): 11:31pm On May 15, 2015
Princecalm:
31st march Are you kidding me.
I was actually kidding. It's 30th March. Hope that helps.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Emperorking20(m): 11:34pm On May 15, 2015
Neldrizzy:
Done with exams.... Back home, sleeping like there is no tomorrow!!!! Unistress almost killd me with stress.. i don lean finish. 3coins, emperorKing20 what's happening naa..
Lol. Baba e b like say fever dy pursue im papa o. I still dy weak somehow. Anyhow Sha, I don't believe u'll slept more Dan me. cheesy how ur end?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Emperorking20(m): 11:35pm On May 15, 2015
3coins:

nothing o....been gaming like a lunatic since I got home grin....how house Na?
Baba my own has just been about d sleep. As in ehn, I just can't get enough cheesy
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Princecalm(m): 6:58am On May 16, 2015
Emperorking20:

I was actually kidding. It's 30th March. Hope that helps.
of which year?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by antifat(m): 7:15am On May 16, 2015
Add me on whatsapp for any info abt UNIBEN putme 08101029561 Victor
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by israelboy1(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2015
Please guys....what is the latest about the putme?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:10am On May 16, 2015
IamTobie:
Freda, how is you? And English? Hope you fixing it...

Pukka, My family is good. God is really feiphful.
we bless God
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:11am On May 16, 2015
icecalm:
okay, sure you don't know many dudes in here, some are students of this great university and we are coming into this thread at a faster pace this period to know how you guys are coping with your studies and also to bid you guys goodluck as you guys go to write your putme exam and, perhaps, many of us are now on break.
other people you may find new in this thread may be some Freshers who considered this as a period to get the actual date of their putme exam.
ahm nt dat new here
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:13am On May 16, 2015
wah suping wif d 30th of march stuff naa
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Emperorking20(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2015
Princecalm:
of which year?
of 2016
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by dharay99: 9:21am On May 16, 2015
antifat:
Add me on whatsapp for any info abt UNIBEN putme 08101029561 Victor
we are cumin u hear. cry
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:27am On May 16, 2015
Doctor21:
i'm kul Boss. Wat abt sire?
i am fine. how was your night?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by dharay99: 9:29am On May 16, 2015
@freeda, hope u are now emotionally complete? tongue

Imtobie, welcum baq from exile..u got sum questns to ans,
Lemme summon my fellow judge,
Cc robinhez...show face abeg.

Princecalm, plz cum in & take ur position.

Pukkah pukkah...u aint left behind in ds hearing. lipsrsealed
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:32am On May 16, 2015
Mexyz:
Bros your prayer is quite funny but as good as it sounds it is very unlikely to happen. success to all deserving postumites here.
lol, that was why it was a hope but really the good Lord could still do it because am sure at this time only 30% of uniben applicants are currently trending in this thread and of all just 40-65% will be admitted.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Mexyz(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2015
@Neldrizzy, guy you need that sleep o....mine has been eat-sleep-eat-sleep. Uniben no go kill person.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by lordkvng(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2015
Doctor21:
A ray of light, when incidented on a glass material makes an angle 58 degrees with the normal. Calculate the refractive index of the material. #uniben 2013 pume question#
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by lordkvng(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2015
Doctor21:

I/sin 58
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Mexyz(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2015
@unityb, you an aspirant too? if yes, what dept?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Neldrizzy(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2015
Mexyz:
see My G!!! Boss i hail oo cheesycheesy
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by HonourablePomk: 10:28am On May 16, 2015
Greetings to all aspirants in the house. All you need is to JACK JACK JACK and PRAY PRAY PRAY . . . And Uniben will beg for you. For those who haven't gone through last year thread i'm a staylite from the Faculty of Social Sciences Department of Political Science in the GREAT UNIVERSITY OF BENIN. If you have any question or issue always you the "Quote" and i will reply you. Greetings to 3coins Doctor21 Neldrizzy thatniggress Benromeo39 and the others who will be coming back here to help the freshers
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Neldrizzy(m): 10:29am On May 16, 2015
Emperorking20:

Baba my own has just been about d sleep. As in ehn, I just can't get enough cheesy
Lollzzzzz the sleep is much needed bro.. i undastnd... After all night jacking only 4u to go back home and dress up for the next morning class where one have to walk from faculty to basement with little or no time to sleep/rest sadsadsad very frustrating..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Neldrizzy(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2015
Mexyz:
@Neldrizzy, guy you need that sleep o....mine has been eat-sleep-eat-sleep. Uniben no go kill person.
Lollzzz since i returned i Neva reach outside My house,,, eat-Blog-sleeeeeeeeep-eat -blog- thanks to the stable power supply here, and Gtbank mobile TopUp, i don't have to go out to buy recharge card..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:04am On May 16, 2015
dharay99:
@freeda, hope u are now emotionally complete? tongue

Imtobie, welcum baq from exile..u got sum questns to ans,
Lemme summon my fellow judge,
Cc robinhez...show face abeg.

Princecalm, plz cum in & take ur position.

Pukkah pukkah...u aint left behind in ds hearing. lipsrsealed
dharay ave always bin emotionally complete..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by dharay99: 11:35am On May 16, 2015
Fredahlicious:

dharay ave always bin emotionally complete..
we shall soon know.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:42am On May 16, 2015
Fredahlicious:
wow...d tread is full of new faces ohh...aw re u guys doing??
staylites gist us nww
uniben is fine, there are lots of places you can have fun but at this moment one thing you guys should always work on is how to surmount some thoughts of love of any university and the fun you could have while in it. focus on your studies and see it as an obligation you have to do with and, when you study ensure you read all pages of your text books back and forth to ensure you get the real idea conveyed in the page you have read. avoid cramming any text just try to know that you can recall most of what you have read. next is the time factor, you might have been in some university of which their putme examination was written with computers and so it seems to you that uniben paper and pencil type won't be that difficult to complete in just that 1hour. The truth is that I also thought that as well but when i got into the hall I saw a different way of an examination, were one just have to answer questions as one's reading it, there is no time to start thinking and cross checking answers. Most of you aspiring for competitive courses in faculty of basic medical science, medical Science, pharmacy, Engineering, Social Sciences, Art, management Science, physical sciences, life Sciences and et al. should bear in mind that with the high rate of pass in jamb this year uniben will not hesitate to devise means to fish out many aspirants considered unfit for admission before and doing the examination. Time challenges usually affect many putmite of uniben, lots of survey have revealed that, even the 1hour given for the examination is not usually the actual time the examination will last for, sometimes it does last for 40-50 minutes so you may hear the supervisor in your hall urging you guys to get ready to summit 30munites after the examination begun. some funny dudes who are already acquainted with the uniben system of examination will even start shading before the supervisor asked them to start but don't try it because you could be paralyzed if caught. so you should know how to do your best while in the examination hall. I also want to urge you guys not to panic about the examination and instead of having panic attacks through thoughts you should channel most of your study time to make yourself fast at given answers to questions and at last be able to answer all the questions you are attempting each below 1minute including calculations and when you are in the exam hall do avoid time exhausting calculations. some people suggest in my time that starting the examination from the last page and last question backward to the first question will enable you attempt many easy questions as they are usually placed at the last page, although I couldn't apply it because after I did analyzed it I found out that moving backward while answering questions is not as easy as moving forward and this becomes a disadvanrage, but to me it will be better to start with the general paper before answering questions from use of English because, reading long text at the start of an examination is always difficult to fathom the idea in it, one has to read the passage twice or thrice(time killer) to get what it was intended to convey but if one must have read the short questions of general paper and have answered them before returning to answer the passage it is likely that ones brain might have fully been activated to function greatly at grabbing ideas. Engineering dudes you should concentrate on mathematics, physics and chemistry like never before. those aspiring for courses in faculty of basic medical sciences, life sciences, medical sciences, pharmacy and et al. am sure you would have been acquainted to past questions at this moment, you guys would likely sit together and write a similar exam on Biology, physics (usually a nightmare), chemistry (obviously simple but tricky) and Use of English. do not be surprised mathematics might be included in the examination or/and even current affairs so tie you bet well. Arts and physical sciences aspirant get your past questions and answers booklet and practice while you make your studies. most aspirants of courses in the field of physical sciences will be required to write Physics,Chemistry, use of English and mathematics or Biology.
you guys knows the best way out and you can devise your own means of securing an admission in uniben, so this should serve you better as a guide and not a must do.

I wish you guys success on your putme examination.
Cc
Godwin10, I hail you broda

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:43am On May 16, 2015
johnchukky:
thanks a lot bro God bless you
you welcome, how you dear?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:57am On May 16, 2015
Doctor21:
lmoa, the ray of light should be considered to be parallel to the glass in that way it easy to solve. sin90/sin C=sini/sin58 =n
since Sin C =I/n → n=1/sin 58.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (2145) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.