Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2518587 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (2146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Umartins1(m): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2015
Ada96:

oh ok nor dey add bravo to my result agn ejor and I got number 7
Corrected
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 22, 2015
Pukka, thanks.
How is you doing?

Cbt is the best. If uniben does that, it will be better. Tis easier and faster.(instead of straining your energy to shade).
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by ExConvictDee: 7:55am On Jun 22, 2015
#morninq bigheads#
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2015
CBT is cooler shacheesy

But T'is not economically feasible as it will take more than a day...

And Uniben might not want thattonguelipsrsealed
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2015
Kwasu post utme results are already out !!!
sad
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2015
This is to inform all JAMB candidates, who would want to effect a change in either of any of their Courses or Institutions, that this service and procedure has been extended and now ends on 26th June, 2015 .
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2015
The woman powders her nose every evening means that the woman........every evening A.flirts with men B.goes to toilet C.makes up D.goes out for fun E.observes a comforting rest

The students went on shank pony.mean,they went....A.on their own volition B.by bus C.on foot D.without being invited E.on a scooter.

The woman is chapfallen now.this means the woman A.is in debt B.used to be brilliant C.is a lunatic now D.is dejected E.is sick

To keep one's eyes peeled is to A.have a very poor vision B.be watchful and careful C.to be insincere D.to become blind at old age

A priest is expected to discharge his.....duties with fear of God A.priestic B.priestly C.worshipping D.sacredotal E.holistic

Cc:EnglishRamboscheesy
Cc:Scrypt
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2015
RobinHez:
This is to inform all JAMB candidates, who would want to effect a
change in either of any of their Courses or Institutions, that this service
and procedure has been extended and now ends on 26th June, 2015 .
Pls,r U sure about this
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by luckidoc(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Pukka36:
The woman powders her nose every evening means that the woman........every evening A.flirts with men B.goes to toilet C.makes up D.goes out for fun E.observes a comforting rest

The students went on shank pony.mean,they went....A.on their own volition B.by bus C.on foot D.without being invited E.on a scooter.

The woman is chapfallen now.this means the woman A.is in debt B.used to be brilliant C.is a lunatic now D.is dejected E.is sick

To keep one's eyes peeled is to A.have a very poor vision B.be watchful and careful C.to be insincere D.to become blind at old age

A priest is expected to discharge his.....duties with fear of God A.priestic B.priestly C.worshipping D.sacredotal E.holistic

. 1)D 2) A 3) A 4) B 5) B
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2015
luckidoc:
. 1)D 2) A 3) A 4) B 5) B
Seenlipsrsealed

Bravoo for being the first to return with answerscheesy
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Pukka36:

lemme give this a try sad
1 B nd C
2 D
3 B
4 B
5 B
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2015
Pukka36:
Ok,thanks!

Somebody asked me yesterday nd' I said otherwisesad
well, Jamb is crooked!
just forward the link to him/her..nd apologise wink
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2015
RobinHez:
lemme give this a try sad 1 B nd C 2 D 3 B 4 B 5 B
As I wan take mark Ur number 1
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2015
RobinHez:

well, Jamb is crooked!

just forward the link to him/her..nd apologise wink
Sure thing...she's in the choir.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Pukka36:
As I wan take mark Ur number 1
use B
but she goes to the toilet to make up/sniff cocaine
but still use B
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2015
Pukka36:
Sure thing...she's in the choir.
hehe...dat makes another akpu-eater!
whats the craziest song y'all have sung in the choir?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 22, 2015
Pukka36:

B C D B B
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2015
IamTobie:
Soulflex, I read your komments... You de vex sha.... Death aint punishment enough? Don't tell me you didn't see/read all what the man said in his lament and regret(those were even nothing kompared to the ones in the rest of the long poem). He showed sincere remorse. He tore his soul, he slit his throat, he honoured Ifeoluwa with his blood. He wept, he bled, he died. Your heart must have barble wire... Hmm...
Try and read the full poem later, honey.

For he that asked, yes, I wrote the poem.

grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by ExConvictDee: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2015
Pukka36:

d fuçk are yhu getting dz tuff questions from.? cry

Daaaaammn.!!!

A,A,A,ß,D.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2015
RobinHez:
hehe...dat makes another akpu-eater!
whats the craziest song y'all have sung in the choir?
Hmmm,

Psalm 24 by Shekinah glory mass choirtongue

Ezin chimle by Tim goffrey....with cool partscheesy

Oh Lord we worship by Earnest pugh.....Sopranos almost diedcheesylipsrsealed

Em' many sha...my elder brother can choose classic songs when He's aroundcheesygrin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2015
A quick reminder of the Rambo ish..(4 d newcomers) click the quoted monicker for more info
RobinHez:

...My point? Never claim Rambo in any subject...we are all what we are by grace.

Throwback: Rambo is the only guy that will single-handedly take down a whole village of terrorist with a machine gun, a bow with arrows and a sharp knife! wink

So brother do u wanna claim Rambo too? grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2015
Brian10:
B C D B B
Hmmmm!

Prof. 2 of Unibencheesy
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2015
Pukka36:

bcdbb
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2015
ExConvictDee:

d fuçk are yhu getting dz tuff questions from.? cry

Daaaaammn.!!!

A,A,A,ß,D.
U try na...nr be im U answer so
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2015
BCDBD!

Ada and Brian got 4/5

Robin,Dhary and Luckidoc got 2/5....!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2015
Pukka36:

D C D B B
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by ExConvictDee: 9:34am On Jun 22, 2015
Pukka36:
U try na...nr be im U answer so
like say i pass huh,
Abeg give answers....
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2015
SouffleX:
D C D B B
3/5cheesy
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2015
Pukka36:
Hmmm,

Psalm 24 by Shekinah glory mass choirtongue

Ezin chimle by Tim goffrey....with cool partscheesy

Oh Lord we worship by Earnest pugh.....Sopranos almost diedcheesylipsrsealed

Em' many sha...my elder brother can choose classic songs when He's aroundcheesygrin
Jhor o! cool
I love it when a choir is pushed out of its comfort zone..it makes u discover numerous talents.
The instrumentalists are also key to a wonderful rendition...

i remember when we did Order my Steps...nd the girl dat took the lead almost passed out aftr the song, but she killed it sha!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2015
RobinHez:

Jhor o! cool
I love it when a choir is pushed out of its comfort zone..it makes u discover numerous talents.
The instrumentalists are also key to a wonderful rendition...

i remember when we did Order my Steps...nd the girl dat took the lead almost passed out aftr the song, but she killed it sha!
Ve' done that song before sha!

My Brother helped a lotcheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (2146) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.