Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,512 members, 7,861,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2527083 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (2146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Princecalm(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
TryAces:

CORRECT!!!!!
but u can do justice by showing us ur solvings

(4*7^1)+(x*7^0) =19+ (2*5^1+4*5^0)

=>28+x=19+14
28+x=33
x=33-28
x=5
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
SadwriTer:
Robinz, yes? So How does it affect me? How does necromancy affect now? What is it out t change now?
Well I thought u could..u know...I believe u're excersing ur poetic prowess, but it doesn't have to be about a dead soul (fact or fiction).
Talking to the dead aint right!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ruttiqurl(f): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
hy....am nw hre....my scr in d utme ws 208....n i wna study medbiochem...i wnt to knw d cutof mrk fr d cours....i v gotn d pume past questn....
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yeah Ruttiqurl cool
Well truth be told, ur jamb score is relatively low...but if u can score a very high mark in Pume, I believe u stand a good chance of been admitted.

And let me take this opportunity to officialy welcome u to this Thread, we hope more of ur likes (the unlike charges) will come on board! wink
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Princecalm(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
fredalicious:

Hell NO..i find it diffficult to undastand why pple will waste dier tym running afta ball.nd tryin to score..ah cnt even watch it..
bt i did den in school..cuz i was a border..
the most interesting sport in the world.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Robinz, that's the dumbest thing you've said to me. Like seriously...smh...
I believe I reserve the right to talk to whom ever I want to; living or dead. You don't tell me not to... You have a reason why it is wrong, and a billion reasons do I have to sing my sorrowful song.

I won't address this issue again!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by dharay99: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pukka36:
Lol,ok sir.

I will wait for d day u will stop calling me sir.
Hw was urs.?(church service)
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by IA03163: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
pls dos uniben accept data DD change of institution lykfrm one school to ders but still first choice ?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
SadwriTer:
Robinz, that's the dumbest thing you've said to me. Like seriously...smh...
I believe I reserve the right to talk to whom ever I want to; living or dead. You don't tell me not to... You have a reason why it is wrong, and a billion reasons do I have to sing my sorrowful song.

I won't address this issue again!
Well I recognise that fact...but u can sing those songs elsewhere because she's not on nairaland to read ur poems to her...just understand!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
IA03163:
pls dos uniben accept data DD change of institution lykfrm one school to ders but still first choice ?
Yes...I believe all schools are eligible to be switched to, only if u have the necessary criteria.
BTW, why do u wanna switch to Uniben (except from the fact that the school is Awesome)
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by dharay99: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
nolio:
Wants to turn to dating/romance section

hahahahahaha... grin grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by dharay99: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
RobinHez:

Well I recognise that fact...but u can sing those songs elsewhere because she's not on nairaland to read ur poems to her...just understand!

I'm so on this.
#seconded.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mehn, freda and pukka, time for dinner. Robinz, when you are done nagging, join the dinning. I no fit spick ingleash!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
TryAces:
ok guy sum more CHEMISTRY...

*STARCH & GLUCOSE ARE.....*
A.Hydrocarbons
B.Alcohols
C.Polymers
D.Sugar.

*PETROLEUM FRACTIONS PRODUCES ETHENE BY.......*
A. Cracking process
B. Reforming
C. Hydrolysis & Catalytic reduction
D. Fractional distillation.
numb 1 is D nd 2 is C
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
i dnt play futbal..i jez watch..xpecialy wif frnds..nd i attended fggc benin..wah bou u @ pukka36
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
nolio:
Wants to turn to dating/romance section

LMAO grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
@ nolio..i dnt c anytin lyk dat here
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
RobinHez:

bro, truth be told, sadwriter is damn gifted. the dude is the bomb. I see nothing wrong in posting his poems online for the world to see. who knows? he might get a writing deal from here.
my only problem is that he's derailing the thread, but on a second thought, is he really derailing? because he is still contributing meaningfully to the growth of this thread and of nairaland as a whole.

but @sadWriter, if the majority is against you posting your poems here, then I'll advice u give them a listening ear and probably create a thread for that sole purpose.

They call me superNover
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
RobinHez:

yeah... I go with dz dude. Sadwriter you can always talk to the dead but not here bro. Create a thread for that in the appropriate section and there you can talk, mingle and do all kinda tinz with her in that thread.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
fredalicious:
i dnt play futbal..i jez watch..xpecialy wif frnds..nd i attended fggc benin..wah bou u @ pukka36
do you know a set of triplet named faith, peace and Joy ? ? ?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
SuperNover:

bro, truth be told, sadwriter is damn gifted. the dude is the bomb. I see nothing wrong in posting his poems online for the world to see. who knows? he might get a writing deal from here.
my only problem is that he's derailing the thread, but on a second thought, is he really derailing? because he is still contributing meaningfully to the growth of this thread and of nairaland as a whole.

but @sadWriter, if the majority is against you posting your poems here, then I'll advice u give them a listening ear and probably create a thread for that sole purpose.

They call me superNover
Bro I don't need anyone to tell me that Tobi is gifted, but I believe if he creates a thread to showcase his poems, he'll get more recognition for it. Posting them here...don't feel right, especially when he's not directing it at any literature student...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
RobinHez:

Well I thought u could..u know...I believe u're excersing ur poetic prowess, but it doesn't have to be about a dead soul (fact or fiction).
Talking to the dead aint right!
true bro.. and if that continues i'm gonna stay off this thread for a while. Gat no time for dilly - dally.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
*modified*
The sharers have it! cool with 1001 shares. cool
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
BookWorm18:
do you know a set of triplet named faith, peace and Joy ? ? ?
yes...how do u know dem..
or do u attend solids
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
RobinHez:
Ok, showing civilization, I think we should vote.
All those in favour of Tobie opening a thread to showcase his talent to the world should click LIKE.
While those in support of him posting his works here should click share. All vote now!

lol... you guys won't kill me on Nairaland.
I can't stop laughing here.
so it has boiled down to this(voting)?

that been said,
1000 shares.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
SuperNover:

lol... you guys won't kill me on Nairaland.
I can't stop laughing here.
so it has boiled down to this(voting)?

that been said,
1000 shares.
grin I just don't want to be seen as hating on him...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Comprehension passage

SadwriTer:
It's been two years now since you left this world; and each miserable day of my useless life heightens my endless grief.

Indeed, there are wounds time can't heal..

Gone too soon...

Question 1.
* From the above passage we can deduce that.......*
A. The writer is optimistic about life's events.
B. The writer is in pain
C. The dead will rise again
D. In the last 2 years the world has been miserable.

Question 2.
* A suitable title for this passage would be....*
A. The agony of losing the ones we love.
B. Life is miserable
C. Death is certain
D. Lonely & rejected
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by nolio(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
fredalicious:
@ nolio..i dnt c anytin lyk dat here
u don't see anytin in d part were species of beans(white,brown) is being discuss as if its gonna cumout in putme.though sum1 said sumtin my mother said d oda day abt futbal.dat she sees it as 22 stupid men running after(pursueing) one round ball. SUMMARY/CONCLUSION.let's all help oursefs here
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
TryAces:
Comprehension passage

Question 1.
B. The writer is in pain
D. In the last 2 years the world has been miserable.

Question 2.
* A suitable title for this passage would be....*
A. The agony of losing the ones we love.
B. Life is miserable
C. Death is certain
D. Lonely & rejected
NOW THATS BETTER!!!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
SadwriTer post=32646371]It's been two years now since you left this world; and each miserable day of my useless life heightens my endless grief.

Indeed, there are wounds time can't heal..

Gone too soon...

TryAces post=32655282]Comprehension passage
Question 1.
B. The writer is in pain
D. In the last 2 years the world has been miserable
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
@SadwriTer
Am pretty sure we r goin 2 appreciate you more if u continue ur English Question & Answer session rather than all of ur 'gone 2 soon' poetry.
We do have a Literature & also Diary sections where u can create thread & post all of ur poetry & personal feelings.Postin ur 'gone 2 soon' stuffs kinda Freak me out a little & am sure it also irritates others following this thread.
xo i'll be doin u a favour by following any of ur posts & topics if u create one in the appropriate section ( but don't be expecting my comments & replies).

But 4 d meantym u can hit us up wif some tactical english questions.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
fredalicious:

yes...how do u know dem..
or do u attend solids
I don't attend 'solids.' This world is a small place. Nevermind sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (2146) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.