Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2495364 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (2145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Otibho80:
lol.......hmmmm,how did u know i was viewing it.(winks)lol...u were also checking abi.
Hehe...

Checking?

We made those pages baby..! cool
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ijehk7(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Episode 4: I was beginning to smell the coffee,though I was finding it hard to understand the scenario."I was in pain,hen hen...I woke up and it was gone,that's mysterious..." I whispered to myself .I stood up firmly as I rubbed my left hand on my face,abruptly the bulb in my room came on, but the vibe of the residence to grace the event was absent "UP NEPA".I felt something wrong,I decided to call the agent but the knock on my door hindered my action,"who is it?" I asked as I opened slowly in a way only my face would be exposed to the stranger knocking,it was the agent,surprisingly I said "I was about calling you sir","well here I am" he said .I explained the weird activities going on in the house and he told me my mind was playing tricks on me."Let me introduce you to the rest of the occupants" he suggested,I gladly accepted .We stepped out(as I forced my head in to my white shirt),we started from the right (the last room beside mine).He knocked and a deep response from inside said "caretaker,good morning","sycko,your neighbour say Im wan greet you" the agent said,"I busy now,may be later"he replied."No mess with am oo,na 1 unpredictable phan..."he whispered in my hear as his voice fainted away .We proceeded to the one opposite sycko's room but I paid less attention to the formalities."Could I be hallucinating"I thought to myself.We were done,"I think I have done my part now"he said,I nodded to acknowledge. It was a beautiful morning and the thought of making something out of it was becoming impossible because the agent did not pay attention to the paranormal activities I explained going on,and his reply was not that convincing, "they're too real to be hallucinations, am not crazy,,,I no what I saw..." as I convinced myself and returned to my room. "Knock Knock",the sound on my door was so heavy it could bring it down,I was preparing to set out to watch manchester united vs tottenham.It was some minutes to twelve with the match starting by 12:30pm,after that was Liverpool vs Chelsea,we cal this kind of set up a super sunday.I shouted from where I stood and asked "who'z dat" and a deep voice from outside escaped through my weak door,"na me Chinedu wey caretaker dey cal sycko", now a sign of relief took over my system as I walked to the door to open for my first neighbour nice enough to show himself.I carefully opened the lock with my face facing the ground and gradually opened the door,I looked up slowly cause I don't need to be told the man standing in front of me is almost a giant,I continued lifting my face towards his and I screamed,the sight of the horror on his face was so scary,I just had to scream,"haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" .

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ijehk7(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Episode 5: The fear that gripped me was like an electric shock from a Unclad wire, I could feel my heart pound faster than it ever did,my sweaty face despite the tony montana powder I applied on my fresh face after bathing,my shaky legs like a new born calf and my twitching left eye as a result of some spasmodic reactions (I get that when am usually scared).I looked up to syckos face and stammered "h..h..how pa...how...parol?",he replied with his bass voice "I just say make I greet u ni" ,he turned around like a robot controlled by a remote and walked bach to his room. Quickly I wore my shoe-like palm slippers and set out like I was in a hurry,locked my rickety door and swiftly moved past rooms till I got outside,it felt like have just been released from a dark cave of horror. It was the first I was leaving the house since I moved in. It was approaching match time and I was contemplating on the viewing centre I was going to watch the match, "if I go bustop now dose boys go just dey dash pesin igbo carbonmonoxide,ontop say I no dey smoke I go dey sniff wit them,pshhew.....if igo rasaki own nw,dey fit burst fyt any tym....make I enter theo syd joor,I'll rather pay 250 dan endanger my lyf because of #100" I concluded. I deep my hand in my back pocket to reach for my wallet and my room key dropped from my middle finger(I usually fix my key's oval handle in my left middle figer), I bent to pick it and I saw legs walked hastily past me,I picked up my key and stood up quickly to know what was going on because two men were carrying a very tall man that looked so much like sycho,I followed them immediately but all I could see was their backs and I needed no one to tell me the tall man was covered in blood, I tried inquiring from the entrance of the passage where I stood but behold the beauty before me,she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen,she was wearing an NYSC crested shirt,a jean trouser and a pair of black flat shoes. She came out from the first room at the entrance, "Leave this place now.....Now!" She shouted, "what a first impression" I thought to myself as she went back in to her room. The passage was empty,I couldn't recall the room they entered (the 3 men),I turned around cause I was already running late. I couldn't get on d lonley street I reside,I had to walk almost 300 meters to get to the world. "This house seizes to amaze me...what's goin on" I soliloquized as i looked out for a bike. I was late and all the seats have been taken, I saw Theo and beckoned,he responded kindly and knew why I summoned,he took my hand and walked me to the front row where he organised a seat for me.I sat down but seriously wasn't ready for a game,all I could see was the half shaved broken skull with a missing left eyeball and the conspicuous torn mouth of sycho,it was a scene I would not forget in a long time. The thought of the beautiful corper or I call her the girl in the crested shirt got me thinking about getting close and asking questions. "Goooooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllll..." , the sudden roar of man u fans shook the arena,I jumped and shouted like I just won a lotto (I din't see the goal though,but was patiently waiting for the replay) .In no time first half was done,1-0 was the score line but I wasn't concerned about that, all I had in my head was how my life was changing for the worse,in another corner I just can't wait to see the girl in the crested vest again.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Adah96(f): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
loool by d tym u chop ban ...u go know how far
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ijehk7(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Episode 6: "Omo na me get premiership dis season..ar u a learner", words coming from a noise maker beside me,he ran his own commentary throughout the match, "thank God its over" I sighed like have just been told I won't be going to work for a week. I stood up sluggishly as I calculated my next line of action, I needed to eat something so I don't suffer like I did the previous night. I walked out with the audible sound of my slippers as I dragged my feet, I approached the mai shai opposite theo's arena and ordered for two noodles and two eggs(I have been planning to reduce on my egg intake because I could feel the increase in my weight without checking). I sat comfortably on a bench beside the mai shai and waited patiently,I felt my pocket with mild touches from my two hands for my phone, "shiiiit" I muttered,I left my phone at home,it was my only company but now am simply Lonely like Akon. My order was ready,it was served in the smallest sized nylon with my right hand receiving it with joy, I paid him and told him to keep the change. I strolled to the junction and mounted a bike to the nearest stop to my area.Its baffling why bikes are not used to going deep into jumobi, for them its like doing the right thing not proceeding;ignoring this particular rider's deliberate act, I paid him and he rode off as fast as he could. Like a flash, I remembered I needed to iron my shirts against monday,I increased my pace towards my frightening house. I walked in to the segregated compound and furthered my stroll to the passage, I stopped at the first room on the right and knocked, "hello...gud evening oo..." I called distinctively at the door but I got no answer from the girl with the crested shirt. I left the door reluctantly but paid attention to any sound the door would make, suddenly It made a sound and I turned around, she was still wearing the crested shirt and still as radiant as she was earlier. I walked towards her and stretched my hand for formalities, she stretched her's too attaching a glowing smile to it, I felt my head swelling as I shook her cold hand, it was a moment of fulfilment. "My name is Rasheed and I stay in the third room on the right...that is the room after yours" I said confidently as I withdrew my hand with my head getting bigger like it was going to burst, all she could say was "I kno" with a beautiful smile, "I din't catch your name" I raised my eyebrows as I inquired, "I never threw it" she replied, I smiled and nodded saying "now that's funny", she turned and said "we'll talk later" as she entered her room. I strolled back to my room opened the door and dropped my meal on the bed wit the intention of pouring it in a plate,I pulled off my shirt as I walked closer to the mirror opposite my door, I stared at my belly through the mirror and rubbed it as I loosen my belt,I could see the reflection of my door in the mirror but it was opened,,,yes,widely opened. I turned back in a surprise cos I knew I closed after my entrance,it was locked from the original view,I looked at the mirror again and the door was still opened but this time the shadow of someone standing behind the curtain was obvious.I stared at the mirror so I can convince myself I wasn't crazy, I could tell the man behind the curtain was looking straight at me but the shadow was all I could see.I was really scared this time because what am staring at in the mirror is convincing enough,I turned my neck slowly around to look at d door but it was firmly locked. "God eeeh!!" I whispered and walked slowly towards the door with so much fear and beats in my heart, I got to the door and opened slowly with the door making an annoying hoarse sound, I held the door with my left hand And looked straight at the curtain. For real it was there,the shadow was veiled by the transparent curtain,I could not tell who it was but I could hear every breath he took, it was real,I was seeing some one right in front of me... I got a hold of my self and fiercely pulled the curtain with my right hand as I shouted "whosss dat?" frighteningly...there was no one there,it vanished in to thin air (it was obvious it was a HE). My fear aggravated as I turned to the mirror wondering, I looked up at the mirror and it was there again, I looked back and it was standing like it wanted me to act, angrily I stepped forward and raised the curtain...woooooooooooooooosssssssshhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Adah96(f): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
countdown to your ban..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Adah96:
countdown to your ban..
grin

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ijehk7(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Episode 7: The bright sun rays passing through my opened window behind me could be felt even with my eyes closed,I gradually opened my eyes but they were so heavy like I have been battling conjunctivitis, eventually I succeeded in my quest, they were opened. I looked ahead with my door still opened, I don't recall closing it,I can't even recall what happened. I attempted standing up but the pain all over my body wouldn't let me, I stood up and made sounds of discomfort, I staggered to the mirror but the sight of a bandage wrapped around my head was a huge surprise. "You need to rest..." A soothing voice said behind me,it was her,the girl in the crested shirt. My head began to swell again like a balloon, I walked towards her and said "it was you...it was you on saturday...you gave me the medication", I was sure it was her figure I saw 2 days ago though I was unconscious. She replied yes and changed the look on her face to a more angry one, "y ar u being so naïve?...so careless...can't you see what's going on around you? You need to leave..." She forcefully suggested, "what ar you doing here?,u wan carry belle abi" a woman shouted at the entrance of my door, obviously it was her mother, "leave,leave..." She whispered as she walked backwards towards her mother. I raised my head to the clock but am definitely not going to work today, it was 11am in a house unfolding weird secrets I don't think I want to find out. Different thoughts kept show casing in my head gallery, "should I leave?...what if I do? What will be my reason?...a girl told me to?....c'mon...stop being a pu**y and think straight..." . I roamed my room as I walked to the door to close it, I leaned on it after closing and sat behind it. "I gat 2 get out of here " I commanded my self, picked my back bag,stuffed in some clothes and zipped it up. I wore a shirt and a jean with my palm slippers,picked up my bag,opened the door,stepped out and locked it. Trying to roll my key handle in my middle finger I looked up and saw the agent, "where u dey go?" He asked, I wan go c my mama,I go show next tomorro" I replied hastily, I walked past him quickly, "you can't run away from us" he said, I looked back and he was gone but sycko was standing at the other end of the passage,he was bleeding seriously like he just had an accident,the strand of meat holding his jaw was dripping with blood uncontrollably,his torn skin made it easy to see the Skeletal structure of his left hand, his tommy was completely ripped off by only God knows what, the sight was horrible. By now I was convinced,I don't know what's happening but the only solution is to run as fast as my legs can take me. I ran out of the house not thinking what people will say is wrong with me running In broad day light. I got to the bus stop with my heart beating and sweat dripping, my hands shaking but my thoughts straight with my destination... Home...not peter's place...home... I jumped in to an egbeda bus and took a deep breath, peoples concentration in the bus on me was obvious, I looked straight at the mirror facing me and saw I still had the bandage on my head, I smiled slightly and ignored the commuters. In no time I was home, but the concerned response from my mum got me annoyed a little, "rasheed what apund?, were you attacked?,who did this to you?...rasheed....ahhhhhh!!! Egbami!!!" she exclaimed non stop till my dad came out of his room,it was clear he was having his siesta and I bet he is on leave. "See mum, let me freshen up first and I'll tell u everything" I grumbled and walked to my dad, "good afternoon sir" I greeted but his silence could be heard, he never replies when he is angry. I went in to my room dropped my bag and jumped on the bed. "...So, I just had to come home" I narrated my chronicle to my family over dinner, it was 9pm and I spent all afternoon sleeping with nightmares. I could tell from my seat my dad din't buy the story,my mum was engrossed and I wasn't surprised at her gullible approach. "So your telling me you left the money u paid because someone told you to leave?" My dad chuckled and asked, "its not about what someone told him or anything,din't you hear what he said he was seein?" my mum defended, " please spare me" he replied and walked to his room, I took a deep breath and looked at the meat on my plate,I bit a chunk and watched my mum follow my dad to the room. "I believe u" my 9year old niece said(she's my late senior sister's daughter,I still miss her), I looked at her and rubbed her head. "Good night uncle rasheed!" She said as she switched off the t.v and locked the doors (she's so disciplined),"mum has taught you well" I whispered, "good nyt sophie".I went to my room and laid down to sleep, looked at my door from my bed and smiled. Few hours in to my sleep I felt my bladder indicating, I sat up without opening my eyes,I scratched it slightly as I stood slowly for the toilet, I raised my eyebrows aiding my eyes to open, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I screamed...I was back at the house,back at the house of paranormal activities, the house of fear...how come, I could hear the hoot of the owl,the creak of only God know's what....what am I doing here? Am I dreaming?...I better wake up if I am.... To make it worse I heard aggressive knocks on the door,It din't stop...."whoooooozzzz dattt" I screamed!!!

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ijehk7(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
chai, i don taya.. Hope u guys are enjoying it?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
^^^
Why not create Ur thread?
U fit chop ban Oundecided
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ijehk7:
I no even read one line undecided
Maybe u should use the literature section, u'll get appreciated there wink

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Adah96(f): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
RobinHez:

I no even read one line undecided
Maybe u should use the literature section, u'll get appreciated there wink
that mks d two of us grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Venus007(f): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nor mind dem. She's alive. She's in A's dollhouse. A kidnapped all d girls except Alison nd took them to d dollhouse to torment them. I think dat Mona girl is gay sef cos I saw her kissing on of d dark girls. Inyama!
Adah96:

Mona ain't dead? A killed her ...n she died...lol n then he or she kept d body in d booth ...I lso saw d body with my korokoro eye
lol beta ask your sis ....
oh i'll check it out ...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Venus007(f): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
I read everything. I enjoyed it. smiley . But this isnt d right place.
Ijehk7:
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Princecalm(m): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ijehk7:

someone hasn't really tasted ban
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by JayBray: 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ijehk7:
Episode 6:
"Omo na me get premiership dis season..ar
u a learner", words coming from a noise
maker beside me,he ran his own
commentary throughout the match, "thank
God its over" I sighed like have just been told
I won't be going to work for a week. I stood
up sluggishly as I calculated my next line of
action, I needed to eat something so I don't
suffer like I did the previous night. I walked
out with the audible sound of my slippers as
I dragged my feet, I approached the mai shai
opposite theo's arena and ordered for two
noodles and two eggs(I have been planning
to reduce on my egg intake because I could
feel the increase in my weight without
checking). I sat comfortably on a bench
beside the mai shai and waited patiently,I felt
my pocket with mild touches from my two
hands for my phone, "shiiiit" I muttered,I left
my phone at home,it was my only company
but now am simply Lonely like Akon. My
order was ready,it was served in the smallest
sized nylon with my right hand receiving it
with joy, I paid him and told him to keep the
change. I strolled to the junction and
mounted a bike to the nearest stop to my
area.Its baffling why bikes are not used to
going deep into jumobi, for them its like
doing the right thing not proceeding;ignoring
this particular rider's deliberate act, I paid him
and he rode off as fast as he could. Like a
flash, I remembered I needed to iron my
shirts against monday,I increased my pace
towards my frightening house. I walked in to
the segregated compound and furthered my
stroll to the passage, I stopped at the first
room on the right and knocked, "hello...gud
evening oo..." I called distinctively at the door
but I got no answer from the girl with the
crested shirt. I left the door reluctantly but
paid attention to any sound the door would
make, suddenly It made a sound and I
turned around, she was still wearing the
crested shirt and still as radiant as she was
earlier. I walked towards her and stretched
my hand for formalities, she stretched her's
too attaching a glowing smile to it, I felt my
head swelling as I shook her cold hand, it
was a moment of fulfilment. "My name is
Rasheed and I stay in the third room on the
right...that is the room after yours" I said
confidently as I withdrew my hand with my
head getting bigger like it was going to burst,
all she could say was "I kno" with a beautiful
smile, "I din't catch your name" I raised my
eyebrows as I inquired, "I never threw it" she
replied, I smiled and nodded saying "now
that's funny", she turned and said "we'll talk
later" as she entered her room. I strolled back
to my room opened the door and dropped
my meal on the bed wit the intention of
pouring it in a plate,I pulled off my shirt as I
walked closer to the mirror opposite my
door, I stared at my belly through the mirror
and rubbed it as I loosen my belt,I could see
the reflection of my door in the mirror but it
was opened,,,yes,widely opened. I turned
back in a surprise cos I knew I closed after
my entrance,it was locked from the original
view,I looked at the mirror again and the
door was still opened but this time the
shadow of someone standing behind the
curtain was obvious.I stared at the mirror so
I can convince myself I wasn't crazy, I could
tell the man behind the curtain was looking
straight at me but the shadow was all I could
see.I was really scared this time because
what am staring at in the mirror is
convincing enough,I turned my neck slowly
around to look at d door but it was firmly
locked. "God eeeh!!" I whispered and walked
slowly towards the door with so much fear
and beats in my heart, I got to the door and
opened slowly with the door making an
annoying hoarse sound, I held the door with
my left hand And looked straight at the
curtain. For real it was there,the shadow was
veiled by the transparent curtain,I could not
tell who it was but I could hear every breath
he took, it was real,I was seeing some one
right in front of me... I got a hold of my self
and fiercely pulled the curtain with my right
hand as I shouted "whosss dat?"
frighteningly...there was no one there,it
vanished in to thin air (it was obvious it was
a HE). My fear aggravated as I turned to the
mirror wondering, I looked up at the mirror
and it was there again, I looked back and it
was standing like it wanted me to act, angrily
I stepped forward and raised the
curtain...woooooooooooooooosssssssshhhhhhhhh

Jeez! Ds ur story is so creepy...I'm reading it in d dark n frogs r croaking around me,its rili scares d creeps outta me
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 30, 2015
JayBray:

Jeez! Ds ur story is so creepy...I'm reading it in d dark n frogs r croaking around me,its rili scares d creeps outta me

lol. ajebutter
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 5:34am On Aug 30, 2015
CreekReporter:

lol. ajebutter
Lol,na sogrin

Happy Sunday Y'all.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by johnchukky: 5:43am On Aug 30, 2015
nice story. but you never told us how you got the bandage on your head.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 30, 2015
Pukka36:
Lol,na sogrin

Happy Sunday Y'all.
hy
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2015
RobinHez:

Hehe...

Checking?

u made those pages?lol.... grin
RobinHez:

Hehe...

Checking?

u made those pages?lol....guy abeg ah no won spoil.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Otibho80:
u made those pages?lol.... ;Du made those pages?lol....guy abeg ah no won spoil.
How I take dey spoil u?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2015
RobinHez:
How I take dey spoil u?
just 4get
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2015
Otibho80:
just 4get
Ok undecided
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SmithRussell(m): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
what the _fuck? undecided
did I 'talk it' for you, with you, to you? On you, at you, by you? I'm the talker, the talkist and the talkee, you are nothing, so shooooooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by honorwrites(f): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Okay o, so nah because of the awoof credit dey make this thread slow like this?

Wetin happen nah? On a good day, we would have attained 1001 pages since yesterday with the bat of an eyelid sad
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SmithRussell(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2015
honorwrites:
Okay o, so nah because of the awoof credit dey make this thread slow like this?

Wetin happen nah? On a good day, we would have attained 1001 pages since yesterday with the bat of an eyelid sad
What awoof credit? I don't joke with free things o
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by DeedeeR: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2015
Efostick:

newbie grin cheesy if you say so tho'...managing my 2go mbS jejely cool *sips his origin

Is it the 2go 3gb Imei tweaking stuff or which one are u talking abt?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by DeedeeR: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2015
RobinHez:

How I take dey spoil u?

Ur dp already shows u spoilt already so no need of him doing more damage to u.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by haywhy911(m): 8:21am On Aug 30, 2015
Ijehk7:
am enjoyin it o.over enjoying it sef.buh u myt be bannd so i suggest u create a thread.i rili want 2 continue readn d buk. So scary
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2015
DeedeeR:

Ur dp already shows u spoilt already so no need of him doing more damage to u.
Watcha talking about
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2015
SmithRussell:
did I 'talk it' for you, with you, to you? On you, at you, by you? I'm the talker, the talkist and the talkee, you are nothing, so shooooooo!
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (2145) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.