Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Make Me The Next President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Me The Next President Of Nigeria (753 Views)

Why Buhari Didn't Make Me Attorney-General - Falana / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Me The Next President Of Nigeria by Nick1: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2008
I definitely want to become the next President of Nigeria. Silver or gold I have not, but I love Nairaland. I am compassionate, I am loving, hardworking, very hopeful like Obama. I am kind and generous and very empathetic to the difficulties and hardships average Nigerian faces everyday. I am a responsible married man and a father, at least in the eyes of my wife and children.

I am not related, nor friends with any of these families, Nnamdi Azikwe, Tafawa Balewa, Yakubu Gowon, Gen. Murtala Mohammed, Obasanjo, Shagari, Awolowo, Abiola, Yar Adua, IBB, Abacha, or any other rich brat dead or alive.

I am threfore using this forum to launch an "Exploratory Committee" that would see to the feasibility and the possibility of my dream coming true. This is the first step. Interested parties with great minds and unyielding hope in the bright and very good future of Nigeria should reply to this post.
Re: Make Me The Next President Of Nigeria by auwal87(m): 12:02am On Dec 14, 2008
Welcome, the President of the Federal Republic of Failed Nigeria
Nigeria no more
If you are Yoruba, maybe you can run for Odua Republic President
If you are Igbo, maybe you can run for Biafra Republic President
If you are from the Niger Delta, then you can run for Niger Delta Republic President
Idan kai bahaushe ne kuma, sai ka tsaya takarar neman Shugabancin AREWA

Good Luck!
Re: Make Me The Next President Of Nigeria by Muza(m): 12:35am On Dec 14, 2008
auwal87:

Welcome, the President of the Federal Republic of Failed Nigeria
Nigeria no more
If you are Yoruba, maybe you can run for Odua Republic President
If you are Igbo, maybe you can run for Biafra Republic President
If you are from the Niger Delta, then you can run for Niger Delta Republic President
Idan kai bahaushe ne kuma, sai ka tsaya takarar neman Shugabancin AREWA

Good Luck!

Auwal let me tell you that theres no vacancy(for the masses) in any of the posts.

For odua rep,
The contenders here are not many,
Akala,Gani fasheun,Gbenga Daniel and Tinubu will be most likely contenders.
OPC will be the party to look out for.

For Biafra,
The contenders will be Ojuku,Orji Kalu,Andu Uba,Chris Uba,Nzeribe,
The major parties will be MASSOB,BIafra Democratic party,etc . . .

For Niger-Delta republic,
This will be the deadliest election,and has the highest no of canndidates and parties,with factions in all parties.
The candidates are,henry Orkah,Tom ateke,Gombo Jombo,Mujahid asari dokubo,Ibori,Odili,Imoke,Edwin Clark,Timi Alaibe,Edmund dakuro. . .
The parties are NDVF,MEND,NDV,. . .
The election will be characterized with so many bloody clashes,a trily do or die affair.

For Arewa Republic,
The contenders are:Kai! this country has the hoihest no of contenders,almost all the gov want to contest,
the others are IBB,Atiku,Yerima,Kingibe,David Mark,mantu,many senators,reps,ministers. . .
the parties here are NU,ACF,

The election in all the countries was characterized with massive rigging,violence,snatching and stuffing of ballot boxes.
In all countries there are cases b4 tribunals.In all countries there is claim that judges,police and Inec officials were bribed

So with all these,i think splitting Nigeria wont be the end to our problems,rather a new beginning.
All the ppl that will contest for presidency in the various counties had the opportunity to do something in Nigeria but failed woefully and
looted us blind.some even had more than 1 chance,some more than 2.so u see
We are better off in Nigeria.
Re: Make Me The Next President Of Nigeria by wuni: 2:17am On Dec 14, 2008
Wellcome mr president,
OH you also target oil money, no way.Stay at home no vacancy now. and you dont even have experience, and no on the job training, may be you can start from councilor, then let go from there.
bye
Re: Make Me The Next President Of Nigeria by blackgold1: 2:28am On Dec 14, 2008
I beg make una cut the guy some slacks. Obama non get experience but na him be yankee presido today. we non need experience of how to steal money, we just need the right judgment to move Nigeria forward. Nick1, me i support you sha, if not for anything but for the hope wey you get.
Re: Make Me The Next President Of Nigeria by blackgold1: 2:29am On Dec 14, 2008
vote for nick1
Re: Make Me The Next President Of Nigeria by banom(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2008
NICK1

With great passion i appoint my self your Chief campaign strategist,

YES WE CAN
Re: Make Me The Next President Of Nigeria by sexyLeamon(f): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2008
banom:

NICK1

With great passion i appoint my self your Chief campaign strategist,

YES WE CAN
LMAO you guys are not serious anyway good luck cheesy
Re: Make Me The Next President Of Nigeria by Naijex: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2008
Nick1

go for it
Re: Make Me The Next President Of Nigeria by banom(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2008
HELLO NICK 1

Still on our movement to aso rock, i have criticaly reviewed all political parties, i find out that election malpractices will still continue in Nigeria, The next election will be do or die affair, so if we must win, we will need a do or die party, and i guess the best is PDP, so we should foster much of our energies on how to win the primaries, once this is done, the main election will be a little case, or what do you think ?

i am waiting for your reply so i will know what next to do.
Re: Make Me The Next President Of Nigeria by Nick1: 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2008
The next election should not be a "do or die affair". It should be an opportunity to bring about REAL change to Nigeria. A real change I am ready to lead. Iam evaluating the parties to see the one that would be opened to the idea of doing things in a new way instead of the status quo. Otherwise, I might consider starting a new generational party from the scratch. I shall keep you posted.
Re: Make Me The Next President Of Nigeria by kosovo(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2008
lol

(1) (Reply)

Is Iwu A Threat To Democracy? / 7 Points Agenda / Nigeria: Good People, Great Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.