Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) (36055 Views)

Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ / Rahama Sadau Features In “Sons Of The Caliphate.” Her 1st Nollywood Movie (Pic) / Que Peller Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Perform Magic On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
WizKid son is rocking Suku hairstyle... Wat kind of legacy is he giving ??
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
tpiasb2009:
fried plaintain

i'm sure the parents know that?

the thread title didn't say to specify.
Errrm it was just an observation I made, nothing else, abi na bad thing make person write wetin him observe for post again

1 Like

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by dapsoneh: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
2undexy:

we're talking abt artistes(musician) son here...nt actor
Smh for u, is Andre okoye not a musician's son or has Paul okoye changed his profession?

6 Likes

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2015
dapsoneh:
Smh for u, is Andre okoye not a musician's son or has Paul okoye changed his profession?

nd Mike Ezunronye u mentioned? Musician also abi

1 Like

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by OduntanGabriel(m): 3:35am On Jan 03, 2015
hadizadeezy:
WHy is boluwatife not fine sad sad
Boluwatife is not fine because he is boluwatife(As God wishes)

4 Likes

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Perfectly working TECNO p9 mini tab for sale.
Contact Me on 07064715146. Lumia 520 also
available
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by tinutinu263: 4:26am On Jan 03, 2015
2undexy:
We have numerous artiste in Nigeria who have sons and daughters, either from their girlfriends (babymamas) or wives. And here are five sons of our artistes who are so cute and 'swagacious'.

5. Rapharanking Okorie:
This cute dude is the son of the amazing raggae artiste, Patrick Okorie popularly known as Patoranking.
Here is the cute dude.

That is patoranking's little brother Raphael. Get your facts right.
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by hollandis(f): 4:46am On Jan 03, 2015
I have never seen such fatuous and asinine topics and comments anywhere in the world as I have seen on Nairaland.

And to all the "celebrities" (duh!!!) When hollywood artistes are shielding their beautiful and handsome from press and the world,you are here thinking its awesome making them strike a pose and bringing them to public limelight.Who cares Nigeria is getting insane

1 Like

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by hippyzuki(f): 5:35am On Jan 03, 2015
What is wiZzybabys son doing there angry. The boy head b like igbobi sign board angry grin
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by justi4jesu(f): 5:42am On Jan 03, 2015
Whack way of uploading pics, @OP Take note angry angry angry
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by DocAdray(f): 6:13am On Jan 03, 2015
Dem try sha, little cuties..
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Khd95(m): 6:18am On Jan 03, 2015
tyson99:
boluwatife's forehead sha grin
bro i notice am bt i lo fit shawt cos

God nos d best shaa
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Khd95(m): 6:22am On Jan 03, 2015
Seen

Wetin kom happen
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Kingsimmer(m): 6:43am On Jan 03, 2015
mtchewwww....

wat d heck is dis doing on fp ..

lett me 2 kuku coment: wetin concern meeee
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by folabayo1(f): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2015
Boluwatife forehead tho it got me thinking abt men wit so much agro and dey don't care whr dey deposit d stuff until d result is out..average nigerian men are tasteless...undecided
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Jwonder(m): 6:52am On Jan 03, 2015
lilmax:
because of the mother's head

Lmfao!!
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 03, 2015
tinutinu263:

That is patoranking's little brother Raphael. Get your facts right.

hmmm...can u prove it
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by dapsoneh: 6:58am On Jan 03, 2015
2undexy:

nd Mike Ezunronye u mentioned? Musician also abi
and since Paul okoye is an actor, his son shldnt be there abi?
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by kendrick9(m): 7:02am On Jan 03, 2015
this peter okoye son has got swag,he is so cute.. ice prince son also rocks too,same with the others..
but wizkid son ain't that cute and why is he braiding his hair?
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by kenex4ever(m): 7:13am On Jan 03, 2015
hollandis:
I have never seen such fatuous and asinine topics and comments anywhere in the world as I have seen on Nairaland.

And to all the "celebrities" (duh!!!) When hollywood artistes are shielding their beautiful and handsome from press and the world,you are here thinking its awesome making them strike a pose and bringing them to public limelight.Who cares Nigeria is getting insane
please who let this one out of her cage?
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by sophtaf(f): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2015
2undexy:

we're talking abt artistes(musician) son here...nt actor
is Andre Okoye nt one?
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:32am On Jan 03, 2015
SirVictory:
Hey c'mon that boluwatife of a guy ain't So cute. I think one of Tuface's sons should be there.

Thank you very much... If tuface's son(s) aint on that list, then the list is incomplete

1 Like

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by festusperry(m): 7:44am On Jan 03, 2015
2undexy:
Cameron
hmm cute grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by gistmelove(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2015
hadizadeezy:

his a cute boi..i jus dey wonder y wizkid dy plate hair for him...

Oga ooo grin
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by seunoni34(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2015
folabayo1:
Boluwatife forehead tho it got me thinking abt men wit so much agro and dey don't care whr dey deposit d stuff until d result is out..average nigerian men are tasteless...undecided
Like you got taste too?
Abi u dey vex say wizzy no come deposit for your side?
Make him come born one fat and round pikin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Wisegeek01(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2015
hadizadeezy:

This your question get as E be oo shocked
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Wisegeek01(m): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2015
mercielizzie:
Cute kids! Wizkid's kid tho *rolling eyes*

Since you af already like wizkid you av to start liking the boy too, grin
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Wisegeek01(m): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2015
tyson99:

Who knows he might become the Head of state some day"
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Wisegeek01(m): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2015
tyson99:

Who knows he might become the Head of state some day" since his daddy is popular tho*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé / Davido’s 'Fall' Is Taking Over Radio Stations In The US - Report / Paul Okoye's Throwback Photo In Baggy Jean: "So I Was Somebody Baby Like This"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.