Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) (36048 Views)

Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ / Rahama Sadau Features In “Sons Of The Caliphate.” Her 1st Nollywood Movie (Pic) / Que Peller Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Perform Magic On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
We have numerous artiste in Nigeria who have sons and daughters, either from their girlfriends (babymamas) or wives. And here are five sons of our artistes who are so cute and 'swagacious'.

5. Rapharanking Okorie:
This cute dude is the son of the amazing raggae artiste, Patrick Okorie popularly known as Patoranking.
Here is the cute dude.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lovely....
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
4. Jamal Zamani:
Jamal Zamani is the popular son of our beloved Ice prince Zamani. Initially when this young lad was brought into this world, speculations were going round, about Ice prince having a baby, but he weaved it aside, meaning, he denied having a baby but as time flies, we later got to know the rumour was based on fact and truth.

And here is the 'undeniable' dude of Zamani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Still waiting to see all.
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by ginajet(f): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ok
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
3. Zion Abolore Akande:
He is the son of popular artiste cum politician, Abolore Akande, worldwidely known as 9ice.

This dude was born when things were still rosy for the now estranged couples, 9ice and Toni Payne, but this didn't hamper their love to escalate on their son.

And below is the cute dude

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
2. Boluwatife Ayo Balogun:
Just like Jamal (Ice prince son), this lad too was also denied by his father. Ayo Balogun alias Wizkid is the father of this cute and handsome dude. He's loved by his father very much.

Check him out below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
1. Cameron Peter Okoye:
This handsome and swagacious dude is the son of Peter Okoye of P-Square (Mr P).

Just like his mother, Lola Omotayo, this dude is very handsome (or should i say beautiful) and swagacious lyk his dad.

Check him out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cameron

1 Like

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Guys, do u agree with the list? (suggestions and criticizm allowed)
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by hadizadeezy(f): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
WHy is boluwatife not fine sad sad

13 Likes

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Bosville(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
peter okoye"s son Rocks

12 Likes

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by tpiasb2009: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
what do you mean by "in a marriage"?
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by SirVictory: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hey c'mon that boluwatife of a guy ain't So cute. I think one of Tuface's sons should be there.

28 Likes

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
hadizadeezy:

ask wizkid, he's gonna tell u

2 Likes

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bosville:
peter okoye"s son Rocks

fact 2 bad
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Peter Okoye's son deserves the no 1 spot.

I noticed something else........Except for 9ice's kid, do you know none of the other kids was born in a marriage. sad

Friedplantain

yea...all except Zion were born out of wedlock

1 Like

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by tpiasb2009: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
SirVictory:
I think one of Tuface's sons should be there.

tuface is starting afresh,

2 Likes

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by pretydiva(f): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Issorite...cute kids all d same
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by tpiasb2009: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
fried plaintain

i'm sure the parents know that?

the thread title didn't say to specify.
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
tpiasb2009:
fried plaintain

i'm sure the parents know that?

the thread title didn't say to specify.

hmmm...well said
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by tyson99(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
boluwatife's forehead sha grin

8 Likes

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by mercielizzie(f): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cute kids! Wizkid's kid tho *rolling eyes*

*modified*
First time on FP! 2015 is starting well!
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by lilmax(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
hadizadeezy:
because of the mother's head

6 Likes

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
lilmax:
because of the mother's head

hmmm, eyin aye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by myouri(f): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wait oo..Patoranking has a son of that age/height? How old is Pato sef!

Really wish Boluwatife was as cute as his dad buh d kid looks jaz like his Mom.

Jamal Toluwalashe Zamani ejuurrrr!! He's a real cuttie.

I love that kid jaz as I love his Dad.

Others........dem try too sha.

1 Like

Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
myouri:
Wait oo..Patoranking has a son of that age/height? How old is Pato sef!

Really wish Boluwatife was as cute as his dad buh d kid looks jaz like his Mom.

Jamal Toluwalashe Zamani ejuurrrr!! He's a real cuttie.

I love that kid jaz as I love his Dad.

Others........dem try too sha.

hmmm...noted
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by dapsoneh: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
I thnk Andre okoye and d son of mike ezenruyi shld make the list
Re: See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
dapsoneh:
I thnk Andre okoye and d son of mike ezenruyi shld make the list

we're talking abt artistes(musician) son here...nt actor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nosa Rex And His Friends In Car Accident / Rechael Okonkwo (Nkoli Nwa Nsukka) , Shares Christmas Pictures / Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.