Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Best Place To Keep Your Car Spare Key - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Best Place To Keep Your Car Spare Key (15452 Views)

10 Major Mistakes You're Making When Changing Your Car Oil / 6 Steps To Jack Up Your Car Safely / How To Buy The Best Car Spare Parts For Your Vehicle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Place To Keep Your Car Spare Key by Bishops10(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2016
ricksmith:
Recently i lost my key and then i contact to Evanston Locksmith for the new key and then i could stick it to my wrist so i would never lose it.
Marketer sported :O
Re: Best Place To Keep Your Car Spare Key by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:53am On May 20, 2016
Crixina:
what if you are locked out in the middle of nowhere
For instance, by 11pm in one small village with no light and notorious for cannibalism, not to mention those ones that could rob for Africa.
Pls note, just when you are about to bring out your phone and make a call, kpom! Kpom! Kpom! Battery dead!
Lobatan!

they u dont know the purpose of a spare key

the spare key is not meant to move around with it simple becoz u will lose it just like the main key

the reason for the spare key is for scenarios where u lose the main key it doesnt matter how far away away from the spare key but u know that a spare key is there and it will open the doors
Re: Best Place To Keep Your Car Spare Key by emanobis(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2016
4 me,in my own opinion,sum bt all of my spare keys r in my wallet,so i think wallet cn serve
Re: Best Place To Keep Your Car Spare Key by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2016
emanobis:
4 me,in my own opinion,sum bt all of my spare keys r in my wallet,so i think wallet cn serve

really in your wallet ?

to me to defeats the purpose becoz u can lose the wallet whereas in your house it is safe and long the place is safe keeping area
Re: Best Place To Keep Your Car Spare Key by deanjones45: 7:08am On Jun 13, 2016
I have a copy of all the spare keys (disk brake lock, TT fuel tanks, ignition, padlocks for TT cases) in a ziplock plastic baggy thats suffercated in duct tape. I wedge the whole unit up above the rear wheel and zip-tied 3x to a piece of the motos frame. Its usually covered in mud so to look inconspicuous, of course.My friend who works at Tamarac Locksmith suggest me all this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World’s First Self-driving Race Car Completes Hillclimb Without A Driver In It / MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? / I Got An Accidented 2017 Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.