Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,023 members, 7,863,687 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Gov Fayose Advocates Use Of Police/army To Win Election. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fayose Advocates Use Of Police/army To Win Election. (1764 Views)

FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. / INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report / Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fayose Advocates Use Of Police/army To Win Election. by Day169: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
gebest:
fayose u are caused and i dont see u finishing ur tenor.
I'm quite suprised that there r no shouts of "Amen" to this positive prayer to liberate the Ekiti people from their 3month old bondage (not to imagine 4yrs).

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Advocates Use Of Police/army To Win Election. by T4taiwo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Day169:

I'm quite suprised that there r no shouts of "Amen" to this positive prayer to liberate the Ekiti people from their 3month old bondage (not to imagine 4yrs).
seconded.
Re: Gov Fayose Advocates Use Of Police/army To Win Election. by donphilopus: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Seun et al, what's happening?! Wouldn't this get to the homepage?!
Re: Gov Fayose Advocates Use Of Police/army To Win Election. by T4taiwo(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
donphilopus:
Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Seun et al, what's happening?! Wouldn't this get to the homepage?!
I think they are still deliberating on it, since the post didn't involve song praising of GEJ.
Re: Gov Fayose Advocates Use Of Police/army To Win Election. by donphilopus: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
T4taiwo:
I think they are still deliberating on it, since the post didn't involve song praising of GEJ.

Maybe till further notice!
Re: Gov Fayose Advocates Use Of Police/army To Win Election. by donphilopus: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2015
donphilopus:

This thread must get to the homepage. Is it because the statement was not made by Amaechi or any other APC Chieftain?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Awarded N24 Billion Railway Contract To A Car Wash Company - APC / Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? / BREAKING NEWS!! Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Warms PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.