Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State (5705 Views)

Fcta Warning! Develop Your Plots In Karshi Or Have Them Revoked-min / Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu / Property Development In Sabon Lugbe East Extension, Lugbe, Abuja by S.A.E LTD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

ABOUT SAMUEL AJOSE ENGINEERS LTD(S.A.E LTD)
S.A.E LTD is an indigenous BUILDING AND CIVIL ENGINEERING COMPANY of dedicated and highly motivated Architects, Builders, Civil Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and Land Surveyor engaged in providing Professional services in the field of BUILDING and CIVIL ENGINEERING WORKS.

Our services are for both domestic and foreign Clients.

OUR VISION
To be the undisputed and dominant World Class Construction Company with Intergrity and Professionalism.

We at Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd will get affordable lands for Nairalanders and Build at an Affordable cost for those who want to Build Immediately because the plots are BUILDABLE or you can also buy and RESELL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
[b]Nasarawa State is a state in central Nigeria. Its capital is Lafia.

Nasarawa was created on 1 October 1996 by the Abacha government from the (today neighboring) Plateau State

Nasarawa State is bounded in the north by Kaduna State, in the west by the Abuja Federal Capital Territory, in the south by Kogi and Benue States and in the east by Taraba and Plateau States.

A network of roads exist within the state, linking all the rural areas and major towns.

The thirteen Local Government Areas of Nasarawa State (shown with 2006 population figures[4]) are:
Nasarawa West Senatorial District 716,802 Nasarawa North Senatorial District 335,453 Nasarawa South Senatorial District 811,020
Karu 205,477 Akwanga 113,430 Awe 112,574
Keffi 92,664 Nasarawa Egon 149,129 Doma 139,607
Kokona 109,749 Wamba 72,894 Keana 79,253
Nasarawa 189,835 Lafia 330,712
Toto 119,077

Nasarawa State has agriculture as the mainstay of its economy with the production of varieties of cash crops throughout the year. It is also contains minerals such as salt and bauxite.

Nassarawa state is home to the Farin Ruwa Falls in Wamba local Government area of the state. Farin Ruwa falls is reputed to be one of the highest falls in Africa.[/b]
Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Karu is a well known area, after karu we have a place called kurudu (where we have the army housing scheme and police housing scheme)

After kurudu comes Orozo, after Orozo(the construction of the customary court of appeal building was handled by us)comes KARSHI

Karshi Development Area (KDA) is situated on the border between Nasarawa State and FCT.

It is along the Karu-Karshi Expressway in Nassarawa,about 6km from LOyola Jesuit College and 20 minutes from Nyanya exit.

The pics shows kurudu and satelite view of KARSHI

1 Share

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
WHY KARSHI OF ALL PLACES?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by 9free(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
segzy14:
Karu is a well known area, after karu we have a place called kurudu (where we have the army housing scheme and police housing scheme)

After kurudu comes Orozo, after Orozo(the construction of the customary court of appeal building was handled by us)comes KARSHI

Karshi Development Area (KDA) is situated on the border between Nasarawa State and FCT.

It is along the Karu-Karshi Expressway in Nassarawa,about 6km from LOyola Jesuit College and 20 minutes from Nyanya exit.

The pics shows kurudu and satelite view of KARSHI

Saw your missed call. Didn't have airtime to return the call. I just entered nairaland and saw this.
Following and watching in 7HD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
segzy14:
WHY KARSHI OF ALL PLACES?

Presently, KARSHI is now home to:
1.The Nigeria Navy Housing Estate
2.The Nigeria Civil Defence Housing Estate
3.Ave-Maria University(close to the proposed plots i visited)
4.Odudu Housing Estate
5.Dunamis Church Estate Land
6.Catholic Church Estate Land
7.Scity Gate Boulevard
8.Karshi Park Estate
9.Dominion Estate
10.Pebbles and Marbles Estate
11.Passionate Academy. e.t.c

Lands are cheap here compared to the F.C.T
The Place is Developing Fast
No case of Demolition as compared to the F.C.T
About 20mins from Nyanya Exit
No Area Boys Wahala

more info to come
Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
The Karu-Karshi Expressway

1 Share

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Road leading to Karshi via Karshi Bye Pass

1 Share

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
El-Rufai Estate.

1 Share

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
opposite the El-rufai estate,we have this gigantic shopping plaza

1 Share

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2015
We finally got to one of the site for the proposed estate,where we have a house there named "TIV HOUSE" owned by a tiv man showing you that any tribe can buy into this venture.
Before i got to this site, i was told they have 60plots(few months ago) but when we got there , we have 30 plots left

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by ashmarkakanmu: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2015
Aluminium Step Tiles (from N980) & Stone coated Roofs (from N1850) In Abuja PH Calabar Ibadan Bayelsa Kano Lagos, Nigeria

Ashmark Constructions Limited

www.ashmarkconstructions.com

info@ashmarkconstructions.com

ashmarkconstructions@gmail.com

ALL PRICE per Square Metre

SALES AND INSTALLATION

ALUMINIUM ROOFING SHEETS

STEP TILES ALUMINIUM SHEETS
0.45mm Step Tile cost =N=980 per square-meter
0.55mm Step Tile cost =N=1,250 per square-meter

ALUMINIUM LONGSPAN
0.45mm Longspan cost =N=980 per sq-meter
0.55mm Longspan cost =N=1,100 per sq-meter

STONE COATED ROOFING SHEET PRICE
Classic Tiles --- N1850/m2

segzy14:
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

ABOUT SAMUEL AJOSE ENGINEERS LTD(S.A.E LTD)
S.A.E LTD is an indigenous BUILDING AND CIVIL ENGINEERING COMPANY of dedicated and highly motivated Architects, Builders, Civil Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and Land Surveyor engaged in providing Professional services in the field of BUILDING and CIVIL ENGINEERING WORKS.

Our services are for both domestic and foreign Clients.

OUR VISION
To be the undisputed and dominant World Class Construction Company with Intergrity and Professionalism.

We at Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd will get affordable lands for Nairalanders and Build at an Affordable cost for those who want to Build Immediately because the plots are BUILDABLE or you can also buy and RESELL
Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2015
Beacon showing access road into the plots

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2015
Walking into the plots

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Here comes the plots for the proposed estate

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2015
more view
The good thing is that we will be buying directly from the indigenes making it cheaper and affordable

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2015
We decided to take a look at the environment and one more site for this proposed estate.
On our way.......

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2015
On our way, we saw "THE PROPOSED SITE FOR AVE-MARIA UNIVERSITY" with construction works ongoing.
This university is owned by a woman and it is close to the first plots of land we visited and also close to the second set of land we are heading to.
With this university siting in between our two sets of lands proposed for this estate, i think it is a nice one.
As we move we will be seeing other developments by people who have bought plots and developed

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by president4life(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hi Samuel, i am interested in this,kindly update with the cost of each land.
Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
segzy14:
On our way, we saw "THE PROPOSED SITE FOR AVE-MARIA UNIVERSITY" with construction works ongoing.
This university is owned by a woman and it is close to the first plots of land we visited and also close to the second set of land we are heading to.
With this university siting in between our two sets of lands proposed for this estate, i think it is a nice one.
As we move we will be seeing other developments by people who have bought plots and developed

I AM INTERESTED AND WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF BUYING A LAND IN THIS AREA, CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE MORE ON THIS AND HOW MUCH IS A PLOT OF LAND, WHAT IS THE MEASUREMENT OF THE PLOT
Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
president4life:
Hi Samuel, i am interested in this,kindly update with the cost of each land.

Thanks for the interest, i will surely update the house
Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
allen0000:

I AM INTERESTED AND WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF BUYING A LAND IN THIS AREA, CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE MORE ON THIS AND HOW MUCH IS A PLOT OF LAND, WHAT IS THE MEASUREMENT OF THE PLOT

Thanks for the interest,i will surely update everyone on the cost,size,advantages and disadvanatages.
Follow me on this thread.
Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
This company has bought land and placed their signpost

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Greenville estate bought land here and has fenced it

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
This place is named "KARSHI PARK ESTATE" and the plots sells for 1million naira to 1.5million naira for bungalow and duplex respectively.
This person bought it very very cheap and he is selling for that amount,land appreciates a lot.
Grab this offer now

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
This man has built a wonderful structure here

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
I am amazed at this structure i see here

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Passionate academy is here too

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by FastShipping: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
segzy14:
I am amazed at this structure i see here

Nice Structure! very cute too....
Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by FastShipping: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Not a bad idea to buy a plot from there but these Nasarawa people are always fighting one war or the other. That is my only concern. I lived in Abuja for seven years and I know this area very well..

2 Likes

Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
FastShipping:
Not a bad idea to buy a plot from there but these Nasarawa people are always fighting one war or the other. That is my only concern. I lived in Abuja for seven years and I know this area very well..

"fighting has broken out between the Fulani and Eggon in the Tudun Adabu area of Obi local government of Nasarawa State."

The fighting issue was not mentioned in karshi but the Tudun Adabu area of Obi local government of Nasarawa State and that was some years back

So we are SAFE HERE
Re: Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Another plots fenced here

(1) (2) (Reply)

New: Modern 4 Bedroom Bungalow Building Plan ( 3D Model ) / Cheap 5bedroom Duplex For Sale In Chevy View 55m +pic / See This 8 Bedroom Mansion Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.