Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Will The 2014 Nysc Presidential Awards Still Hold ? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Will The 2014 Nysc Presidential Awards Still Hold ? (622 Views)

Nysc Rolls Out Conditions For Presidential Awards. / Nysc Presidential Award / Fixed Date For 2015 NYSC Presidential Honour Award (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Will The 2014 Nysc Presidential Awards Still Hold ? by blessedjosh(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Awardees and people of like minds should feel free to comment here. Given the fact that the presidential elections is just abot 6 weeks from now and the political campaign and intrigues that holds before the elections, I wonder if the awards will still hold o. But if the presidency have the yoths at heart, I should think he should ensure that it holds on or before 14th January 2015. If he cannot be present he should delegate someone to represent him. Maybe the awardees should make efforts to see to it that it holds? I heard a lot of them had spent money to abuja and some had even given testimonies in church before the former date was abruptly postponed. What are your views?
Re: Will The 2014 Nysc Presidential Awards Still Hold ? by samuelkaykay(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Simple solution:let the prospective awardees call or send messages of enquiry to those phone numbers that contacted them or send messages to DG NYSC.
Re: Will The 2014 Nysc Presidential Awards Still Hold ? by yokiti: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2015

(1)

. / This Will Interest You!!! / Hiv Senstization By Cds Group Agbado Stream E Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.