Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States (27793 Views)

Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index / The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by baybeeboi: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
ok
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by Christoskurion: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
God bless US for their assistance. As for those who delight in destructive criticism,it is never the way forward. Let us work for our common good to make Nigeria great.
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by ogahlouiskid18(m): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
join this jAmb 2015 whats app group
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by imisi2014: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
tokunbo?

Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by ogahlouiskid18(m): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
join this jAmb 2015 whats app group ,09021993425

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by vincencior(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
These time around America is aware of it. By the way, where is the picture?
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by kellyJames5(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
chelseabmw:
Nothing goes for nothing when it comes to US issues
I tell you bro!
I don't trust US one bit!
But as you already know,we have no choice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by natureblack(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Isiterere:
e don do for pirates be that

ALL IZZ WELL

you don't have an idea how equipped these pirates are ......
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by zonax(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
It's called a gift and we spent such money on it. Who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by smsdigito: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
hmmmmmm U.... S......A, this one the boko boys are on the land and you went ahead to give us warship used in water, if the boys were on water which one would you have given us? I hope that is not to fulfil all righteousness o?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by natureblack(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
simplemach:
I dont trust US oooo...!
they do nothing for free
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by darepoju(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
so we not only buy London used phones and laptops... we also buy London used ship.. nawa....

ni
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by natureblack(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
zonax:
It's called a gift and we spent such money on it. Who is deceiving who?
food for thought
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by shaneroberts26: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
OKPABANA kwa?U sure say this one nor go finish them for Navy?
I no trust this name because something tells me that this ship might be an Aba made with dis kain name.
I hope my Igbo brothers are not up to something? grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by baybeeboi: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
tit:
can it fire missile to Sambissa forest?
that is all i wanna know.
like seriously,dis rili isnt wot we need ryt now
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by Ilekeh(f): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
snika:
This year, I don't want political arguements but why some people go dey reason like baboon?

I ask the same about you. Are you okay?
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by 1NENIGERIABLOG: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THE ACRONYM FOR UNITY? FOR MORE ENLIGHTENMENT VISIT THE LINK BELOW
http://1nenigeriagr8nation..com/2015/01/do-you-know-acronym-for-unity.html

Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
duni04:
With all our oil wealth, we're still a charity case. Piriful undecided

It is precisely because of our oil wealth that we are a charity case.

We should be manufacturing ships galore (we even had Nigerdock....a ship building company)...but because we think that we are oil rich...we resort to importing the things that we should be manufacturing.

Meanwhile, we are not rich.....we are poor. Oil producers that are rich either have populations less than 15 million(Saudi and the UAE) OR have a diversified industrial economy (Norway..the Saudi of Europe...which also has a vibrant industrial sector). Nigeria is neither.

Oilis a curse. Get off oil....and innovations will come!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Chrylich:
$8.5million to refurbish??! O_o

How much con be new one!

We don suffer!

Looting things. You suppose know this by now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by natureblack(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
shaneroberts26:
OKPABANA kwa?U sure say this one nor go finish them for Navy?
I no trust this name because something tells me that this ship might be an Aba made with dis kain name.
I hope my Igbo brothers are not up to something? grin
hey bigot,that name ain't Ibo's.........improve bro,it's 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
smsdigito:
hmmmmmm U.... S......A, this one the boko boys are on the land and you went ahead to give us warship used in water, if the boys were on water which one would you have given us? I hope that is not to fulfil all righteousness o?

Sigh.

In addition to the Boko problem....we have a sea piracy problem...and an illegal oil bunkering problem. Millions of dollars worth of oil is still being stolen every year. So.....Boko is not the only problem we have!

Hence the warship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by ILRNZH: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
daramz1:
I hope its not a fairly used war ship ooo

Nna think am na...

, the navy spent about 8.5 million dollars in refurbishing the vessel and emplacing its armaments

Must GEJ government refurbish everything? Train, Warship, FFK....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by sammyj: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
HOW WILL THEY CLEAN CHECK FOR BUGS PLANTED BY HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED AMERICANS, WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN SHIP THERE WOULDN'T BE NEED TO DO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE. CLUELESS ONE IS WORKING BY ACCEPTING DONATED SHIP FROM USA INDEED!!!ABEGGIE
IGBOSON1:
They should give it a clean-sweep for bugs! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by baybeeboi: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
war against Maritime crimes when There is a fast approaching apocalypse in the North?
Nigeria is under a spell
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by omenka(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Might be a Trojan Horse.

#Caution.
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by deji68: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
So an old decommisioned norwegian naval vessell na "tear rubber" for your eyes.....i think buhari stands for anti Corruption. ..why use lies to sell him
ILRNZH:
...... while Tompolo (Government) is acquiring tear rubber warships, Nigerian Navy dey collect scraps.....

The Corruption plan is beating the anti Corruption plan so far.

Oh sorry no anti Corruption plan yet.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by eunisam: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
wisolf:
Perhaps our reward for not supporting the palestine state..
my mind exactly.
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by musicwriter(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
And the Nigerian government shamelessly accepted such a gift?.

Africa will continue being ridiculed and will continue depending on foreigners for solution, until we embrace science.
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
baybeeboi:
war against Maritime crimes when There is a fast approaching apocalypse in the North?
Nigeria is under a spell

We are still losing millions of naira in oil revenue to illegal oil bunkerers....and we are also losing millions to sea pirates.

Hence the warship....or do you want your government to be broke in fighting Boko. Boko is bad....but for now...they are not threatening our oil export capability.
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by Lakuje4power(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=tit post=29429696]can it fire missile to Sambissa forest?
that is all i wanna know.
Because it will be deployed in d coast it will not be possible for firing of missiles to Sambisa forest.
Re: Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States by natureblack(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
baybeeboi:
Nigeria is under a spell
destruction in North ain't the only problem in Nigeria ........pirates in the sea is also part of the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pius Odubu Emerges As NDDC Chairman, As Buhari Constitutes NDDC Board / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Police Prevented Us From Rescuing People - Eyewitness / Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.