Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,290 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion (927 Views)

What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? / Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. / Why Is That Southerners And Christians Are Gej's Greatest Attackers? (2) (3) (4)

What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by Rotjijatau(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
What did president Jonathan achiev in 2014 that will make you vote him in the coming election??

As for me, it is infrastructural development... What is yours?
Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by SeverusSnape(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ebola was given technical knock out and our rails are now functioning... just these two for now.
Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by Rotjijatau(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Ebola was given technical knock out and our rails are now functioning... just these two for now.
I Like That!!!
Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by SeverusSnape(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Rotjijatau:
I Like That!!!
Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Did you just credit Ebola fight to GEJ? Haba na?

Btw have you used any of the trains?
Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by SeverusSnape(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Did you just credit Ebola fight to GEJ? Haba na?

Btw have you used any of the trains?
If I don't credit it to the president, who should I credit it to...I know everyone played his/her own part,but the president takes the over-all credit.

I've not boarded any of the trains, but I've seen with my eyes and heard with my ears.

Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by DWJOBScom(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Infrastructure -rail, airports , roads and more universities

Electricity - more power installation and an improvement in certain areas

Investment - more car companies are now in nigeria and the exciting ones (Peugeot and Innoson ) have been assisted - I must credit Aganga

Agriculture - has experienced a boost as we had our first Rice pyramid

I personally think he's a gentleman - perfect for a Democratic country with respect for rule of law

Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by DWJOBScom(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2015

Investment - more car companies are now in nigeria and the exciting ones (Peugeot and Innoson ) have been assisted - I must credit Aganga

I personally think he's a gentleman - perfect for a Democratic country with respect for rule of law

**please if you must curse , remember these are my personal thoughts

Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

If I don't credit it to the president, who should I credit it to...I know everyone played his/her own part,but the president takes the over-all credit.

I've not boarded any of the trains, but I've seen with my eyes and heard with my ears.

You must have seen them just like me -on the pages of newspapers

please can you point out the role GEJ played

and btw
Is this two the achievement you can spot? if it is are their laudable from a PRESIDENT?
Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
I wish I could come up with something...... Looks around and sees nothing#
Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by DWJOBScom(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Come on,' don't be blue with hate!!!!!!

Stay strong as other headlines are coming

Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by SeverusSnape(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

You must have seen them just like me -on the pages of newspapers

please can you point out the role GEJ played

and btw
Is this two the achievement you can spot? if it is are their laudable from a PRESIDENT?
Yeah, I've seen the trains on the news and off the news.now those are not the only achievements. There's power improvement, I believe you can attest to this, There's freedom of Information, Polio is being eliminated, road constructions all over the place. They've had their short comings,but there are plenty of achievements. Look and you will see.https://www.nairaland.com/2072966/video-train-ride-ph-enugu
Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by SweetJoystick(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Redefinition of corruption; stealing is not corruption

New knowledge of US intelligence; if $20 billion miss, America will know grin
Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by herald9: 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I agree with the potion master...

Plus a boost in the agricultural sector... that's allsmiley

Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by herald9: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
I wish I could come up with something...... Looks around and sees nothing#

The more you look, the less you seetongue
Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by Rotjijatau(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
President Jonathan said they know where the kidnapped girls are, but uptil today we have not seen the girls.
Re: What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion by SeverusSnape(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
herald9:

I agree with the potion master...

Plus a boost in the agricultural sector... that's allsmiley
I'M GLAD YOU AGREE WITH ME...LET THEM LOOK, THEY'LL SEE A LOT ACHIEVEMENTS. cool

Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe Answer The Following Questions : / Kenya MP Shot Dead In 'well Planned' Attack In Nairobi ( Pics) / EXCLUSIVE: Presidency Angry With Jega For Blaming Poll Shift On Security Chiefs