Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. (26905 Views)

Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar / Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says / BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by PhockPhockMan: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2015

Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, says the harassment of leaders of the Peoples Democratic party (PDP) is one of the achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari since he assumed office.

A fierce critic of Buhari even before the president came into power, Fayose said he would continue to speak out against perceived ills of the current administration no matter the level of intimidation.

“Rather than concentrate and make a difference within his 100 days in office, the president’s greatest achievement so far is harassment of PDP leaders, appointment of his in-law and kinsmen into sensitive positions, selective fight against corruption and arrest and detention of INEC officials who worked in states won by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP),” read a statement issued on his behalf by Lere Olayinka, his spokesman.

“I want to state without fear or favour that I will continue to speak the truth no matter whose ox is gored.

“Nigeria belongs to all of us and no one can intimidate me or the good people of Ekiti state who freely and overwhelmingly gave me their mandate. Democracy as a form of government thrives on our ability to ask questions and get answers from leaders.”

Fayose said the national peace committee has the interest of the president at heart and advised Buhari to heed the advice of the group.

He alleged that the committee counseled the president not to involve in undemocratic acts, faulting the approach of the federal government in the fight against corruption.

“President Muhammadu Buhari should tread cautiously and be mindful of the body language of those hailing him today,” the statement read.

“The president should be cautious enough to know that the former head of state, General Abdulsalami Abubakar-led national peace committee tactically told him to tread cautiously and be mindful of the fact that he is not heading a military government.

“The peace committee has reminded the president that he is not heading a military government and with the calibre of Nigerians in the committee, their wise counsel should not be ignored.

“These are Nigerians who don’t need personal favours from the president and he should get the message very clearly that he is being told not to act as a dictator.

“Fighting corruption should not be synonymous with convicting Nigerians on pages of newspapers. Rather, the judiciary and other relevant agencies should be allowed to do their jobs without any direct or indirect interference from the president and his party.

“Corruption must be fought in accordance with the laws of the land because going against the laws of the land and the oath taken by the president to respect the constitution in itself is corruption.”

https://www.thecable.ng/harassment-pdp-buharis-greatest-achievement-says-fayose

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by ibe9ja: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
You again? grin

**Edited**

FTC Again !

I dedicate this FTC to the Mod for deleting the post above mine and awarding me a top level FTC certification. May your act of kindness be richly rewarded by the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by kamair237(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Fayose d talkative!!!!

21 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by Standing5(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
It is only natural that most of the probe and investigation of the Buhari led govt will be towards PDP members cos they held sway at federal level where most corrupt deals took place. Initial attempt to make it look like a Jonathan thing does not appear to be sinking in well enough.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by PhockPhockMan: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
kamair237:
Fayose d talkative!!!!

But he's saying the truth.

Ishilove, lalasticlala.

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by DWJOBScom(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Well fayose is right!
I could also add some....
All I have gotten from his administration is:
SACK
Office of the first lady
Appointment of a PA to the first lady
Probe and falsification of stolen sum
Recruitment of unsolicited/voluntary online or realtime bloggers who will blare any news to suit him
Received Tinibu at his office
Son and Daughter having key session at the Villa
Blackmail anyone who speaks or draws his attention to good governance and less of mediocre.

Please Baba President attend to real Governance
Let the various Authorities do their work!

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by lolade123: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ekiti State is an unlucky State with an unfortunate Governor cry

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Fayose is my man anytime anywhere

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by suxkill: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lmao ; grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
smiley
Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by Candyrain(m): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Fayose I've warned you severally to stop giving Bubu sleepless night but you won't hear. Shey it's until Bubu get hypertension and stroke before you stop abi, diaris God ooo grin

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by merry02(m): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
The simple truth!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
S
Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by mikolo80: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
very good achievement,and the real harassment hasn't even started
hope he jails all of them

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Fayose always on point

minawyl
I want to be like Fayose
. cool

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by ogunwalea(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hmmmm..... This man......

Proverbs 18:6 KJV
A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by Abugab(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
The harassment will continue till all thieving PDP thieves return Nigeria's stolen money.
It will surely continue and you might not be too far away from that as well.

48 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by eagleonearth(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hypocrisy and Fayose is lyk moimoi and plantain. When he was openly praying for president Buhari's death alongside his PDP bedfellows and spending taxpayers' money prodigally on d pages of every indigenous newspaper he could lay his hands on for a devilish propaganda that was dead on arrival, it was an achievement to him. Now his death-wishes ain't coming to pass, he's wailing again. Fayose is a huge joke that should be seriously ignored. The best prayer for one's enemies is that they should stay alive to witness your prosperity. E dey pain no be small.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by ogunwalea(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Until Gen. Buhari reason your matter abi? Contunu....!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Buhari is busy witch hunting

But where is the 'CHANGE' naa? embarassed

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
He's kind of right but PDP started it. In fact Fayose himself started it..remember the campaign posters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by Shortyy(f): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bullshît

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
ok

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by godoluwa(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
waiting to read read idiotic comment from stoopid APC e-rat

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by sigiyaya(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
APC= Association of Pasted Criminals

AKA One chance political party

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by DrayZee: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
No, its the tourism
Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by mascot87(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
Buhari ignoring the fool called Fayose since time memorial.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by dictbennie(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
Fayose, the headache that APC, Tinubu and Buhari don't want to have...always on point...over to you masturbators that hates the truth..I expect names as usual..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by biafranqueen: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Please Instead of attacking Fayose simply post Buhari and companies achievement thus far. Simple proof is in the posting of factual evidence
BTW please leave out GEJ achievements in Power because if he wold not have sold the sector and put in place what he did you people would not be enjoying at all. Since Buhari has been in Aso rock nothing has been added or created not even a director for the Power and energy ministry, no plan or anything can be attributed to this new administration.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by natas22: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. by IYANGBALI: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
If only na dat one him achieve,me I like am. Sai Baba

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe / INEC Rules Out Fresh Governorship Election In Rivers State / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.