Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Buhari Is The Right President For Nigeria - Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Right President For Nigeria - Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka (1212 Views)

Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E / Video: "For Christ Sake, Even If GEJ Stole The Whole Money In Nigeria" Rev Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is The Right President For Nigeria - Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka by superken(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
It was a night of memory and surprises for many Igbo people on early morning of 1st january the popular Catholic Adoration Centre, Emene Enugu, as the controversial Enugu Diocesan priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, urged Ndigbo and every good Nigerian to vote out the current Nigerian president,Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, for his political opponent, General Muhammad Buhari.

According to the man of God, President Goodluck Jonanthan has disappointed Nigerians and means no good anymore for the country.Full of passion and pity for Nigeria, Fr. Mbaka knelt down in front of the altar of God during his homily,cried and asked God to give Nigeria a good leader and never President Goodluck Jonathan.

He used the opportunity to beg Nigerians to vote wisely in the forthcoming election. "I love President Goodluck Jonathan and I used tobe his ardent fan, but I want good for my people and that's why I want Nigerians to vote out Goodluck Jonathan and vote General Muhammad Buhari. I don't care if Buhari is a Muslim and from the North; all I care about it's that Buhari can save Nigeria,'' Fr. Mbaka said.

Continue reading:http://www.kennwaforsblog.com/2015/01/nigerians-should-vote-out-goodluck.html
Re: Buhari Is The Right President For Nigeria - Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka by alabiyemmy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Go and install him na

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Right President For Nigeria - Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka by ratiken(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mbaka's ministry in enugu will take a dramatic turn from this singular act.

The South easteners are not easily moved on such subjects considering the civil war history. Mbaka's conviction will be tried in the coming months.

There is a reason men of religion ate advised tp stay non-partisan. Religion well mixed with politics will raze Nigeria in a week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Right President For Nigeria - Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
The Rev Mbaka i know can NEVER say a thing like this...

Is your father the devil? Cos the devil lieth from the very beginning.

Dalu.
Re: Buhari Is The Right President For Nigeria - Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka by kahal29: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Less than a month after anointing First Lady Patience Jonathan, assuring her of the president's second term, fiery catholic priest and founder of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka, has predicted that President Goodluck Jonathan would lose February's election.

Citing a bird that failed to fly in a ritual he performed, Mbaka said the reality on ground now as well as a revelation from God did not favour Jonathan's continuity beyond May 29 this year.

This ”revelation from God” came in the form of one of the birds – which ”symbolized the President” – that he released during Mrs. Jonathan’s visit to his Adoration Ground refusing to fly.

Delivering a sermon tagged, “From Good luck to Bad luck” during the end-of-year Adoration mass to usher in the new year Wednesday night, Father Mbaka said he and millions of other compatriots were disappointed by the Jonathan administration which has failed to

ensure the release of the Chibok girls kidnapped by the Boko Haram terrorists over 200 days ago.

He lampooned the President for ”his poor performance” in the past six years,

Rev. Fr. Mbaka had anointed Mrs. Patience Jonathan as the next Nigerian First Lady in 2015 when she, alongside the Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, and his wife, Nwanneka , worshipped at the Adoration Ministry.

Fr. Mbaka had, after anointing Mrs. Jonathan that day, released some birds to go and fight for Jonathan.

The First Lady had announced that she had experienced “a spiritual rebirth” at the event.

But last Wednesday night at the end-of-year Adoration mass, Mbaka said Jonathan was going nowhere as far as this year’s election was concerned, recalling that one of the birds – which symbolized the President – he released during Mrs. Jonathan’s visit to the Adoration Ground had refused to fly.

“All the other birds I released flew away but the healthiest of them, which is Jonathan’s bird, could not fly. I tried to make it fly but it could not fly,” he told the huge excited congregation that cheered him on.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/citing-bird-that-failed-to-fly-priest-says-jonathan-will-lose-februarys-election/198222/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Right President For Nigeria - Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka by kestolove95(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
otuoke calling!!!
Re: Buhari Is The Right President For Nigeria - Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka by emmysoftyou: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
rev father mbaka,as long as ndigbo respects yu,pls and pls concentrate on yur ministry and focus on how nigerians can be redeem or delivered spiritually and physically rather than telling us whom to vote for ...

The wise nigerians will vote for the right choice while the gullible will still make the wrong choice..

Gej.....till God knows when:::::

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Right President For Nigeria - Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka by pafra(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
You don't need a prophet to tell you that gej will fail come 2015.
Sai buhari
Re: Buhari Is The Right President For Nigeria - Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka by SOUNDKING: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
I see the sudden end of mbaka, this one no be chimaroke o, though he swore that chimaroke will not go second term,but i wonder what hapened.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Right President For Nigeria - Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka by Splashme: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mbaka is going down . . . just watch

GEJ will not fight him but his people will desert him
Re: Buhari Is The Right President For Nigeria - Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka by Alutasenator: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Foolish rev.father....stupid man.why join in heating up the polity....please return my one crate of eggs first thing tomorrow.big goat...return my eggs o..o.o
Re: Buhari Is The Right President For Nigeria - Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka by OneNaira6: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
I've been hearing rumors that mbaka began collecting money from politicians to promote them, considering I and my parents used to be one of mbaka ' s church member, I didn't believe it. I was bent on informing others that mbaka ' s competition are trying to destroy his good name. With this development, I'm now 110% sure the rumors are true. It's disgusting finding this out now. Sad really when a man of God you idolize end up becoming a corrupt, money hungry disease.
I'm disgusted to say I used to be a member of that church and followed his preaching. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Right President For Nigeria - Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
He said the HOLYSPIRIT told him

Op

Have you prayed.? If yes, what did the HOLYSPIRIT tell you.

(1) (Reply)

South East Gained Nothing From Jonathan – APGA Chairman / What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? / Boko Haram's end is near!!!! - America has spoken in support of Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.