Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Picture of Podium to be Use by the President Elect to address supporters ,press - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture of Podium to be Use by the President Elect to address supporters ,press (1421 Views)

Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th / President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture of Podium to be Use by the President Elect to address supporters ,press by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
From this podium (see picture), the President -elect will address supporters and the press to give his acceptance speech..

Buhari to make acceptance speech at party
headquarters
Nuruddeen M. Abdallah
The All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential flag
bearer Muhammadu Buhari is set to declare his
acceptance speech at the party's national
headquarters, Abuja after final results of the
presidential polls.
Our correspondent reports that Buhari has left his
residence in Asokoro accompanied by party chieftains
and supporters in a long motorcade to the APC
headquarters.
This is as INEC is also set to announce the final result
of the presidential election which shows that he is leading
lalasticlala OAM4J

Re: Picture of Podium to be Use by the President Elect to address supporters ,press by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Change is here
Re: Picture of Podium to be Use by the President Elect to address supporters ,press by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank u.
GMB is ready to serve.
Thank You to all teamBuhari members

Re: Picture of Podium to be Use by the President Elect to address supporters ,press by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari to make acceptance speech at party headquarters http://ow.ly/L2igY"
Re: Picture of Podium to be Use by the President Elect to address supporters ,press by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
To me, Nigerians and democracy won.”
He praised Nigerians for believing in the democratic process, adding that “by this election, Nigerians have shown that Democracy has come to stay in the country”.
The governor said, “I salute Nigerians, especially the great people of Ekiti State.
“I salute President Jonathan for laying the most solid foundation for democracy in Nigeria. And I salute Gen Buhari”
Fayose
Re: Picture of Podium to be Use by the President Elect to address supporters ,press by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
I don't know why, but am just happy
Re: Picture of Podium to be Use by the President Elect to address supporters ,press by san316(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Kai! I should be there oooo. I just cant wait to listen to the new president of Nigeria.

Give gej a farewell speech here pls

https://www.nairaland.com/2228753/farewell-message-gej
Re: Picture of Podium to be Use by the President Elect to address supporters ,press by hasonjack: 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
On my way to Abuja.
Re: Picture of Podium to be Use by the President Elect to address supporters ,press by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
geriaDecided 5:15 today @ThisIsBuhari received the #GoldenCall & he responded,thank You Mr President

Re: Picture of Podium to be Use by the President Elect to address supporters ,press by A7(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tada kuriye...

Soldiers in Borno jubilating for Gmb's victory, check points removed, tons of citizens came out rallying with motorcycles[after 4 years].
Armoured tank's engine nukes.

Yau Almajirai sunyi Rana... Shegiya sheppopotamus.
Re: Picture of Podium to be Use by the President Elect to address supporters ,press by GetUmad: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Finally, its here. Nigeria is now a ripe democratic institution. They vote you in, you mess up, you get voted out. Its that simple.
Re: Picture of Podium to be Use by the President Elect to address supporters ,press by Pebcak: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
oya now

JEGA TO JOHNATHAN
[img]http://i./5UEKY6mhxkxry.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Us War College International Fellow - What I Found Out / BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Sets To Replace Jega / Special Forces In The NE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.