Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Special Forces In The NE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Forces In The NE (1427 Views)

AirForce Deploys Special Forces In Airports / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram / Buratai In Special Forces Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Forces In The NE by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
special forces what do you folks think....this guys risk their life every second for us all...while every seconds we all bash them for nothing...only if you folks know wat happens...wen there is an attack....that is when soldiers believe they will have to die for this country...do you all know why boko haram have not reach your village its because this guys built a wall round about NE so it wont reach that your bed u sleep in..u sleep in bed they sleep on the floor or on sand as the case maybe where ever they find themselves...not knowing how their loved ones are fairing...there is a new twitter campaign...its called...so as to show you what this guys go through everyday....someone say nigerian military looks like armed robbers, its the same armed robbers that defending your village from been invaded....RIP to the fallen heroes from brigadier general to private...only if u all can go to barracks ull not leave their not weeping...widows everywhere...parents have lost their beloved sons.... embarassed

#onepixperday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Forces In The NE by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
I love the rifle
Re: Special Forces In The NE by zukasteve: 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
are they QRF? or is the army now using tarvo.
Re: Special Forces In The NE by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
in as much as I appreciate the work of our soldiers I dont think we suld be worshiping them! Everybody is well aware of all the risks involved in their work before taking up such work; a Prof suld never complain of students being rude to him/her in a class; an engineer suld never complain of reading too much and a leader suld never complain of being bashed everyday by the citizens!
If our soldiers do the right things we should praise them but otherwise we call bluff of them even if they are dying in hundreds, at least we gave them all the materials needed to defend themselves and us!
Re: Special Forces In The NE by asadike(f): 1:12am On Feb 12, 2015
Thk u so much special forces for working so hard to defend our dear nation. God bless u all and may ur labour never be in vain, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Forces In The NE by chat2deen(m): 3:42am On Feb 12, 2015
God bless my father's armed forces! SF u "do good to people n bad to bad people". SF u are nameless n voiceless, u are assets to be used by d state.....
As for we the legs( parlance for normal soldiers, just dey mopol dey call black n black police "atura") could give u all d necessary assistance. God bless NA! God bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Special Forces In The NE by chat2deen(m): 3:46am On Feb 12, 2015
IbnSultaan:
I love the rifle

That is Tarvo, mostly used by DSS Officers n Men, I think it's an Israel manufactured hardware. State of the art weapon.
Re: Special Forces In The NE by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:50am On Feb 12, 2015
wazoboy:
[s]in as much as I appreciate the work of our soldiers I dont think we suld be worshiping them! Everybody is well aware of all the risks involved in their work before taking up such work; a Prof suld never complain of students being rude to him/her in a class; an engineer suld never complain of reading too much and a leader suld never complain of being bashed everyday by the citizens!
If our soldiers do the right things we should praise them but otherwise we call bluff of them even if they are dying in hundreds, at least we gave them all the materials needed to defend themselves and us![/s]
Read and move on if you don't have any sensible thing to write.

1 Like

Re: Special Forces In The NE by talktimi(m): 6:33am On Feb 12, 2015
wazoboy:
in as much as I appreciate the work of our soldiers I dont think we suld be worshiping them! Everybody is well aware of all the risks involved in their work before taking up such work; a Prof suld never complain of students being rude to him/her in a class; an engineer suld never complain of reading too much and a leader suld never complain of being bashed everyday by the citizens!
If our soldiers do the right things we should praise them but otherwise we call bluff of them even if they are dying in hundreds, at least we gave them all the materials needed to defend themselves and us!
I don't want to insult you so I will only say you're not going serious human being and you're also a sad person cool
Re: Special Forces In The NE by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2015
chat2deen:

That is Tarvo, mostly used by DSS Officers n Men, I think it's an Israel manufactured hardware. State of the art weapon.
yes it is. The DSS uses TAR(Tavor assault rifle) while NAF uses MTAR
Re: Special Forces In The NE by NNAMDIII(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2017
chat2deen:

It's called Tar-21 sir! yes it's an isreali compact rifle

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Obasanjo’sdecision To Leave PDP / US: Arabs See Africans As Inferior. ISIS Won't Mix With Boko Haram / What If This Happens On The Election Day?? 28/03/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.