Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website (5920 Views)

Barewa College: The Nigerian School That Produced 5 Presidents, Over 20 Governor / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by kaura5000: 12:23am On Jan 03, 2015
Name of muhammadu buhari among barewa old students
http://barewacollegezaria.yolasite.com/about-us.php

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by olusolaj(m): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2015
A beg show us his certificate not one name in one website.

27 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 03, 2015
kaura5000:
Op, The more you people want to repackage this man, the more you make nonsense of him. Leadership is not by force if not for those who want to cash on buhari ignorance to milk us dry.

23 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by fitzmayowa: 12:41am On Jan 03, 2015
Barewa college should have gone a step further to post his result on their site, to show nigerians that GMB is not a fraud as some of our e-warriors here have claimed...grin

Since the school website was quickly updated with GMB's name some few hours ago according to some poster below me...cheesy

GMB should put all this certificate ish to rest by producing his certificate, since they won't let him be...IMHO

7 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:43am On Jan 03, 2015
how many schools did this man attend? Why none of them gree give am certificate?

22 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by donmalcolm21(m): 12:47am On Jan 03, 2015
Do you know how many times GMB name appear in educational materials around the world but his certificate does not appear in any. #buhariShowUsYourCertificate

15 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by tit(f): 12:50am On Jan 03, 2015
Is Barewa a mispelling of Balewa?

7 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Disclaimer: 12:52am On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari gave his certificate out in exchange for cow-(wife). undecided

18 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by okpamson15(m): 12:54am On Jan 03, 2015
4 just this short period na it them don create dis site display al this info so? Chai naija.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:34am On Jan 03, 2015
hm buy certi ni why hm change name?

1 Like

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by moderatorr1: 1:39am On Jan 03, 2015
The OP posted this link as the source: http://barewacollegezaria.yolasite.com/about-us.php

Yolasite.com is a free website like blogger,, wordpress. Its by no means the barewa's website.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 03, 2015
yolasite.com
104.28.25.79 Record information last updated 2 hours ago.

Information Updated: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 22:16:08 UTC

OP please stop lying. That information was updated 2 hours ago. Bet you think we are all fools right?

People, please check the details of the bogey website on https://who.is/dns/yolasite.com

Try harder OP. You actually do more harm to Buhari's ambition by this act.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by emeka2847: 2:01am On Jan 03, 2015
I REALISE THAT ALL THIS TALK ABOUT CERTIFICATE IS A PDP CAMPAIGN TRICK ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by emeka2847: 2:03am On Jan 03, 2015
tit:
Is Barewa a mispelling of Balewa?

HIRED MUMU NO KNOW BAREWA COLLEGE FOR NIGERIA. GO AND CHECK HOW MANY LEADERS IN NIGERIA WENT TO THAT SECONDARY SCHOOL. ASK YOUR FAMILY ELDER.

4 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by ARKdiscloser7(m): 2:30am On Jan 03, 2015
emeka2847:
I REALISE THAT ALL THIS TALK ABOUT CERTIFICATE IS A PDP CAMPAIGN TRICK ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Then let him simply show the certificates and put the issue to rest and also score a political point.

7 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Firefire(m): 2:33am On Jan 03, 2015
kaura5000:

Fake blog site grin

7 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by tit(f): 2:44am On Jan 03, 2015
emeka2847:

HIRED MUMU NO KNOW BAREWA COLLEGE FOR NIGERIA. GO AND CHECK HOW MANY LEADERS IN NIGERIA WENT TO THAT SECONDARY SCHOOL. ASK YOUR FAMILY ELDER.

please be civil.
i know you are upset about the fate of your mahdi but try not to lose decorum.

Is Barewa an Igbotic emekatic spelling of Balewa?
Who is Barewa college named after?
Is it a play on the word "arewa"?

mr. nonmumu, i would appreciate a response.

6 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Ikengawo: 2:45am On Jan 03, 2015
[size=20pt]ALL OF A SUDDEN. ELE Di CERTIFICATE?[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by mrking3(m): 2:49am On Jan 03, 2015
emeka2847:

You are actually the mumu here! Coz dude only asked a simple question and you took it personal.

8 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by tit(f): 2:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Igbos are the most stupid Nigerians!
they are the only ones still supporting Pa Buhari!
everybody has abandoned him with his certificate lies!
Good Fulani like Lamido are lamblasting him.
But yeeb-ooes?
Like this emeka and berem and eziachi!
them wan gree die with an old kworrupt coupist!
they too like corruption!
They were the ones that donated the most money to him!
berem gave them all her salary and trekked to work.
suffer head!
them curse una?

The resident tribalist ngwakwe will soon come and band me again!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by mrking3(m): 2:55am On Jan 03, 2015
grin grin
calebo101:
yolasite.com

OP please stop lying. That information was updated 2 hours ago. Bet you think we are all fools right?

People, please check the details of the bogey website on https://who.is/dns/yolasite.com

grin
calebo101:
yolasite.com

BUSTED !!! In a bid to defend your semi illiterate General, you have ended up subjecting yourself to Public ridicle!!
This mention is directed to the OP!

6 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Eziachi: 3:14am On Jan 03, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Barewa college should have gone a step further to post his result on their site, to show nigerians that GMB is not a fraud as some of our e-warriors here have claimed...grin

GMB should put all this certificate ish to rest by producing his certificate, since they won't let him be...IMHO
Some of you are supposed to be the so called educated, right?
Where have you seen a person qualifications published in public, just to satisfy your dismerited quest?
Why don't you start by at least using your real name for this forum.
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Eziachi: 3:16am On Jan 03, 2015
Firefire:

Fake blog site grin
Refer us to the genuine Barewa website please.
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Eziachi: 3:27am On Jan 03, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Then let him simply show the certificates and put the issue to rest and also score a political point.
Do you remember when some crazy racist and bigoted republicans kept requesting to see Obama's birthday certificate?
Even when he cowardly bowed to their ridiculous demand, in the hope it will shut them up. Were they satisfied or sorry? No was the answer.
They rather said now that it's a fake certificate instead. They demanded to see the midwife that delivered him at birth grin grin
In life, the energy you spent, trying to satisfy the desire of the person that hate you to love you is equivalent to trying hard to make an elephant fly.

2 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by rozayx5(m): 4:11am On Jan 03, 2015
Eziachi:
Do you remember when some crazy racist and bigoted republicans kept requesting to see Obama's birthday certificate?
Even when he cowardly bowed to their ridiculous demand, in the hope it will shut them up. Were they satisfied or sorry? No was the answer.
They rather said now that it's a fake certificate instead. They demanded to see the midwife that delivered him at birth grin grin
In life, the energy you spent, trying to satisfy the desire of the person that hate you to love you is an equivalent to trying hard to make an elephant to fly.

obama we know in the south but who is buhari
an illiterate cattle rearer who could not put one square meter of interlocking or asphalt on ay road as head of state

5 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by sufido123: 4:13am On Jan 03, 2015
We do not need his name on a website. Anyone could add a name online. We need Buhari's certificate.

8 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by tit(f): 4:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Eziachi:
In life, the energy you spent, trying to satisfy the desire of the person that hate you to love you is an equivalent to trying hard to make an elephant to fly.

obama's birth certificate was verified by the authorities long before extremists started doubting it.
some still do not belive he was born in hawaii.

Buhari's case is different in that he has not submitted any document to the authorities!
If he has made a valid submission, you can then start querying those of us who are calling on him to do the right thing!

7 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 03, 2015
I cry for the youths of Nigeria supporting gej. It seems that they are insensitive, cannot see the suffering of their parents, because of gej ASUU and medical doctors are still pending their strike. What kind of government is that? And everybody is here shouting gej this and gej that. It is obvious you have not tasted what a good government does.
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by sufido123: 4:56am On Jan 03, 2015
Even Fashola has tried to pry this certificate from Buhari to no avail.

8 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by fitzmayowa: 5:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Eziachi:
Some of you are supposed to be the so called educated, right?
Where have you seen a person qualifications published in public, just to satisfy your dismerited quest?
Why don't you start by at least using your real name for this forum.

I guess you failed to read the first part of my post, please kindly do read the first part again, so you can decipher what i was trying to say...Thank you sir
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Onmason(m): 5:32am On Jan 03, 2015
And once again, I regret being a Nigerian. Could there be any other country with so many dumb people? Instead of discussing ideas and critically examining gej's performance, people are wasting their breath on CERTIFICATES. As an intelligent person, I prefer giving my car to a good illiterate roadside mechanic to service rather than a professor of Mechanical Engineering! The boy with the highest IQ world wide has not seen the 4 walls of a university. Having certificates does not make one a good leader. Not having certificates does not make one a bad leader. Some people are naturally intelligent, my mum is a good example, she reasons,speaks and writes better than some Phd holder presidents, just a primary school leaver! You see, schooling some people is just a waste, like taking a monkey to England and back-it remains a monkey! I have noticed some common denominators in haters of GMB 1. They are totally SUBJECTIVE 2.they are retrogressive 3. They are shallow minded 4. They are the FIX IT kind of people who cannot survive in a normal competitive civil society! Hey for me, I don't need anybody to CONNECT me to a job because I can simply, casually pass any interview, any time. Neither me nor my children need to take SSCE in a miracle centre because to us exam is just a joke. We don't need to forge certificates because we can EARN them even while sleeping. This being the case, I cannot be a professional sycophant for survival. I cannot call a cow AUNTY just because I want to take nunu. The only think I want is GOOD LEADERSHIP which that of gej is a very FAAAAAAR CRY from.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professor Asks Students To Pose Unclad In Class If They Want To Graduate. Photos / Ugwuanyi Swears In Commissioners, Advisers, Retains Uzor As Chief Of Staff / Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.