Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 (1607 Views)

Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS / Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 03, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjMOrd8tQ1w

[size=14pt]Must Watch[/size]

General Buhari's war on corruption in Nigeria causes collapse of corrupt UK bank Johnson Matthey
Reveals Why Buhari went after Umaru Dikko and brought down Shagari regime because of massive corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by adekennis(m): 5:52am On Jan 03, 2015
The change we are clamoring for is here already... they can use the remaining 2 months to loot enough. dos marafukaz would never come near corridor of power anymore after valentine day cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by sufido123: 5:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Another APC propaganda to distract and obfuscate the failure to provide certificate by Buhari. GEJ till Buhari passes GCE!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by fitzmayowa: 6:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Please pardon my ignorance as am unable to view the youtube video, someone should please educate me on how GMB anti corruption regime collapsed UK banks
Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by abacus(m): 6:03am On Jan 03, 2015
sufido123:
Another APC propaganda to distract and obfuscate the failure to provide certificate by Buhari. GEJ till Buhari passes GCE!

When they show you certificate wonder what your cry cry would be channelled to. Shey o da mo to ba ri? You go sabi am when you see the certificate?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by geedeex2(m): 6:15am On Jan 03, 2015
sufido123:
height of senselessness ,if you have nothing sensible to say please don't talk .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by seedord247(m): 6:16am On Jan 03, 2015
sufido123:

I know you know the truth but you just don't wanna admit it due to the stomach infrastructure you received from your Local PDP Goons which is gonna affect you negatively sooner or Later. shocked

Say No to Corruption 2015.

Say no to Clueless man from otueke...

Say No to eating with 2 million Naira daily..

Say No to party of fraud......

APC>> SAI Buhari 2105.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by sufido123: 6:27am On Jan 03, 2015
abacus:

When they show you certificate wonder what your cry cry would be channelled to. Shey o da mo to ba ri? You go sabi am when you see the certificate?

Put up or shut up!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by thaoriginator: 6:29am On Jan 03, 2015
I love Buhari, lord knows.. I love GEJ too but he don't love me so bleeps him. bleeps his whole crew. I need a better president with a performing evident to take over Aso Rock resident cos this fedora hat wearing dude is irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by gratiaeo(m): 6:30am On Jan 03, 2015
Muslims lie not because they are liars by nature but by choice. Systematic lying as a religious policy is deadly, and if our politicians do not understand this, thousands could die.
Muslims lie when it is in their interest to do so and “Allah” will not hold them accountable for lying when it is beneficial to the cause of Islam. They can lie without any guilt or fear of accountability or retribution. A lie in the defense of Islam is approved even applauded in their “holy” books.
Muslims are permitted to lie: (1) to save their lives, (2) to reconcile a husband and wife, (3) to persuade a woman into a bedroom and (4) to facilitate one on his journey. Muslims are even permitted to disavow Islam and Mohammed if it is not a genuine heart-felt rejection. Muslims will tell you that concealment of a truth is not an abandonment of that truth if it benefits Islam.
Mohammed gave permission for a follower to lie in order to kill a Jewish poet who had offended Mohammed. I could provide many examples of permissible lying from the Koran and Hadith and will do so when my critics accuse me of hatred and bigotry because of this column. My motives are not important but the truth is. However, many unprincipled people do not consider truth important. It is political correctness that sits on the throne to be worshiped.
Muslims may appear very sincere; in fact, they are sincere, when they lie for their own protection or in the cause of Islam. They have permission to lie. Yes, Christians have also lied but never are they given permission to lie. However, a Muslim has no guilt since the Koran and Hadith permit his deception.
Unlike Christians who are saved once for all by the grace of God through faith in Christ’s propitiatory death, no Muslim knows for sure if his works are good enough for Heaven. The only Muslim who knows for sure that his eternal destiny is secure and he will drop into a delightful garden filled with 72 virgins on soft green cushions is the one who dies while “taking out” unbelievers in Islam.
more
Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by sufido123: 6:32am On Jan 03, 2015
seedord247:

I know you know the truth but you just want to admit it duue to the stomach infrastructure you received from your Local PDP Goons which is gonna affect you negatively sooner or Later. shocked

Say No to Corruption 2015.

Say no to Clueless man from otueke...

Say No to eating with 2 million Naira daily..

Say No to party of fraud......

APC>> SAI Buhari 2105.

Ask Buhari to present his certificates first. Your stomach infrastructure would be decimated if Buhari becomes president. It happened in 1983 with shortages of essential commodities and import substitution with Brazil. He has promised to continue his voodoo economics by ordering and conjuring oil price decline to halt itself.

I am concerned about stomach infrastructure but not the way you think. I am concerned about Buhari's impact on my stomach infrastructure with his semi illiterate economic policies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by egift(m): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2015
Another APC propaganda to distract and
obfuscate the failure to provide certificate by Buhari. GEJ till Buhari
passes GCE!
We are talking #Change and you are talking nonsense.
Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by 1LRNZH: 6:47am On Jan 03, 2015
Seges.

Welldone for unearthing this. Sindhis na bad guys o.
I'm sure we have on a million Sindhis, Sindhas, Sindhus etc running businesses in Nigeria now.

None of these TANoids watched this to see how corruption is fought within the 1 yr 8 months of Buhari's administration.

They're hailing an anti corruption plan that's till in the works after 6 or so years.

Naija sha.

GMB for President!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by seedord247(m): 6:51am On Jan 03, 2015
sufido123:

Ask Buhari to present his certificates first. Your stomach infrastructure would be decimated if Buhari becomes president. It happened in 1983 with shortages of essential commodities and import substitution with Brazil. He has promised to continue his voodoo economics by ordering and conjuring oil price decline to halt itself.

I am concerned about stomach infrastructure but not the way you think. I am concerned about Buhari's impact on my stomach infrastructure with his semi illiterate economic policies.

I would rather vote for a semi illiterate with clean history than to vote for a clueless Jonathan with Igbo made P.hd grin grin grin Between all these garbage you are spewing are false propaganda they taught you from your local PDP Secretariat. Cuz i know damn sure that you either still a kid during is tenure or Otherwise..

The Change start from 14-02-2015. You shall witness that glorious day. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 03, 2015
1LRNZH:
Seges.

Welldone for unearthing this. Sindhis na bad guys o.
I'm sure we have on a million Sindhis, Sindhas, Sindhus etc running businesses in Nigeria now.

None of these TANoids watched this to see how corruption is fought within the 1 yr 8 months of Buhari's administration.

They're hailing an anti corruption plan that's till in the works after 6 or so years.

Naija sha.

GMB for President!

I've been doing by background research on Buhari,I just have to support him for his anti-corruption efforts. I'll keep putting out information to counter the PDP Propaganda,they think when you keep repeating a lie consistently,people will believe. Out of the 16 members of Buhari's cabinet 8 were Muslim and 8 were Christian 50/50 representation,but you never hear this from PDP supporters who accuse him of sponsoring Boko-Haram and being an Islamic fundamentalist. They also never mention the fact he also arrested 4000 politicians for corruption when he was in power for 18 months.
[img][/img]

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by sufido123: 7:19am On Jan 03, 2015
seedord247:

I would rather vote for a semi illiterate with clean history than to vote for a clueless Jonathan with Igbo made P.hd grin grin grin Between all these garbage you are spewing are false propaganda they taught you from your local PDP Secretariat. Cuz i know damn sure that you either still a kid during is tenure or Otherwise..

The Change start from 14-02-2015. You shall witness that glorious day. Amen

Your dream of Buhari's presidency is a mirage. Unless he presents his certificates, he won't be qualified to contest much less winning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by dre11(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2015
sufido123:

And GEJ super literate economic policies have now done what to the economy.... Have his policies improves the poor man status.
Have his policies being felt by the man on the street. Have his policies improve the living conditions of Nigerians. All I see is the rich growing fats and the poor man going poor. His policies have left no gap for the middle men.

With all his PhD...... He is just realising that corruption needed to be tackled after 6years in office. That stealing is not corruption

Just know
Corruption in Nigeria, not just Boko Haram, is at the root of violence
http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/poverty-matters/2014/jul/11/boko-haram-nigeria-violence-corruption-security

" It is ironic and saddening that while they preach to the downtrodden masses to tighten their belts and prepare for austere times, they continue to display nauseating indifference to our plight by raising billions of Naira for a project to further impoverish us".

--- Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole. 31 Dec., 2014.

Nigerians, be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 03, 2015
sufido123:

Your dream of Buhari's presidency is a mirage. Unless he presents his certificates, he won't be qualified to contest much less winning.
Mohammed Buhari graduated from the National Defence Academy as a Lieutenant which is the equivalent to B.Sc in a Nigeria University. This PDP propaganda on the certificate issue is balderdash.
Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by Haywhymido(m): 7:39am On Jan 03, 2015
Let feb be d judge.
Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by PassingShot(m): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Please pardon my ignorance as am unable to view the youtube video, someone should please educate me on how GMB anti corruption regime collapsed UK banks

In a layman's words:

Most of the monies in UK banks were the looted monies from Nigeria. The war against corruption meant they were starved of such monies and as such reduced their liquidity ability.

I haven't watched the video but I won't expect anything too far from what I've said here.
Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by sufido123: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2015
seges:

Mohammed Buhari graduated from the National Defence Academy as a Lieutenant which is the equivalent to B.Sc in a Nigeria University. This PDP propaganda on the certificate issue is balderdash.

False! If it is true let him present the certificate then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2015
sufido123:

False! If it is true let him present the certificate then.

PDP goon your proganda holds no water. Buhari could'nt have risen to the highest rank in the Military with Obasanjo and Murthala Muhammed without the required certificates,Obasanjo would have called him out by now. They were colleagues in the Military.
[img][/img]

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by sufido123: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2015
seges:

PDP goon your proganda holds no water. Buhari could'nt have risen to the highest rank in the Military with Obasanjo and Murthala Muhammed without the required certificates,Obasanjo would have called him out by now. They were colleagues in the Military.
[img][/img]

The best evidence is the certificate, present it to INEC and shame the devil!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by seedord247(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2015
sufido123:

Even your Oga GEJ knows that the end is near that's why he's using this saga as an excuse...

Certificate or no certificate PaPa Clueless is going back home shoe-less grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Anti-Corruption Regime In Nigeria Causes Collapse Of Corrupt UK Bank 1985 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
sufido123:

Inec has already seen the certificate the last 3 times he contested for the Presidential election. Why are your crying more than the bereaved,the management of Inec has'nt changed. Professor Jega who was in charge of 2011 election is also in charge of the 2015 election,Buhari has no issue with INEC regarding his certificate,if he did he would have been sanctioned by INEC like Salisu Buhari. PDP goons your propaganda holds no water.

INEC has come out and said there is no issue with his certificates,then who are you to come and start spreading this lies,because you know your corrupt leader and corruption protector is about to lose the election,you're all scared.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Exposed: His Education Life And Career. / Call Your Supporters To Order, Jonathan Tells Buhari / Photo: PDP Rally In Gusau; Are They Observing Or Supporting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.