Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Job Vacancy- Housemaster/housemistress Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy- Housemaster/housemistress Needed (4602 Views)

Job Vacancy Ends Today,dec 26 @ 11:59pm. / Basic Science Teacher And Housemaster Needed At A School In Ipaja / Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Citreel Oil And Gas Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy- Housemaster/housemistress Needed by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2015
An upcoming secondary school in Idimu, Lagos is in need of a housemaster and a housemistress to cater for its boarding house students. Below are the details/requirement for the job-

Job Title
-Housemaster/Housemistress

Job Description (responsibilities)
-The housemaster's/mistress's main duty is to cater to the boarding students' welfare.
-He/she has to make sure that the boarding students follow the rules of the school
-He/she has to direct and oversee the boarding student's after school activities in the hostel. For example, if the students have sporting activities on Saturdays, the housemaster or housemistress is expected to remind the students and get them ready for the sporting activities.
-He/she has give weekly reports to the principal and plan together on any new developments in the hostel.

Job Bonuses
-Flexible hours; housemasters/mistresses will be working in pairs and one can cover for the other, allowing for days off.
-Feeding 3 times a day
-Free Accommodation

Required Qualifications
-BSc degree in any course.

Required Skills/Abilities/Traits
-Must be able to relate with children, especially knowing when to be strict and when to be playful with them
-Must be interested in sports
-Must be "young at heart". The housemaster or housemistress is expected to understand the teenage culture in order to relate with the students.
-Must be fluent in speaking English.

Other important information
-Preference will be given to younger candidates below the age of 31. The school is actually looking for young housemasters. However, the most important trait needed is to be "young at heart"- that is, to be able to relate with children.
-Salary will be discussed during the interview
-Position is also open to youth corpers

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, SEND YOUR CV TO- [email]allnaijablog@gmail.com[/email] (allnaijablog@gmail.com)
*Successful applicants will be called for interview within 4 working days after their CV is emailed
Re: Job Vacancy- Housemaster/housemistress Needed by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2015
Feel free to ask any questions here
Re: Job Vacancy- Housemaster/housemistress Needed by EOPORT: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
pls sir / ma, I am interested. I am a b.a holder. 08039316611 is my contact. I stay around agbado.
Re: Job Vacancy- Housemaster/housemistress Needed by EOPORT: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Are we working on weekend as well?
Re: Job Vacancy- Housemaster/housemistress Needed by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
EOPORT:
Are we working on weekend as well?

Of course. smiley
Re: Job Vacancy- Housemaster/housemistress Needed by EOPORT: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
I have mailed my CV but yet to receive response
Re: Job Vacancy- Housemaster/housemistress Needed by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
EOPORT:
I have mailed my CV but yet to receive response

1) 4 working days. That means Thursday at worst before any reply.

2) why are you so sure you will be chosen from amongst many?
Re: Job Vacancy- Housemaster/housemistress Needed by EOPORT: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
I am very sure I can do it because I have done it before during my service year.
Re: Job Vacancy- Housemaster/housemistress Needed by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
For those who submitted their CVs before Monday, expect to be contacted tomorrow (Thursday 8th).

We are contacting successful candidates in batches. Those who didn't send before Monday can expect to be contacted on Friday. We use the 4-working day period to sort and assess CV's.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria And CNSSL Sacked Workers Of Over 1500 Struggle / Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer / Confirmation Of Nextzon Sms For Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.