Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? (2406 Views)

4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri / Those Of You Who Call Gej Clueless, Shame On You!!! / Why Do People Keep Calling GEJ "Clueless"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2015
What does it mean to be progressive... What is change. Because the truth is I have been hearing this words fly around. Change is a very sexy word because by default we are wired to want change.

APC believes buhari is the change Nigerian needs and that Good luck is clueless and needs to be sent to otueke. I beg to differ on both stance.

[size=15pt]They say GEJ is clueless. [/size]

Yes I agree GEJ has made some clueless statements and acted in error in the past. From the way he handle the Abducted chibok girls saga, to the allegations of corruption that has trailed his government, to a couple of failed promises and his failure to nip in the bud the significant security challenges plaguing this nation. I could go on and reel out a whole page of things I hate about his administration. Sometimes I feel like going to Aso rock and talking some sense into his head ... but amidst all I am reminded that he is human and has his short comings.

Just like Obama, in all his smartness flopped in two presidential debates, is struggling with his foreign policy, is yet to deliver on some of his electoral promises and has seen even worse criticism ... but over the years he has silenced his critics in his second term. Americans today are more hopeful than ever.

I have watched from the sidelines as the APC so far using propaganda has clandestinely focused on highlighting the weakness of this administration as they try to summaries the six years of GEJ's administration by the word "clueless". In light of this I beg to ask the following questions.

Is GEJ really Clueless & "visionless"

When under his watch, elections were conducted that have been adjudged credible and transparent. From Edo, to Anambra, to Ondo, to Ekiti to Osun and Niger.

It takes a man with vision to understand that the building block of any nation is credible elections. Using his executive powers clueless GEJ has made our vote count even at the detriment of his party the PDP. A party known in the past for its ability to rig elections. [/b] Under his watch PDP lost key states with the people's choice reigning supreme.

[b] Buhari the presidential candidate says the president is Clueless yet the ONLY Federal University & Almajiri schools in his freaking state where built by this same Clueless president. Infact the clueless one in his first 20 months built 9 universities and 50 Almajiri schools including the only Federal Universities in Jigawa, Katsina, Gombe, Nasarawa, Kogi, Ekiti, Taraba, Yobe, Kebbi and Zamfara!.

It takes a leader with vision to know that the real problem with the north is not poverty but education. The north is nuclear reactor of talents, of scientist, of doctors, of inventors waiting to be unleashed.

They have been neglected for generations by leaders who feed on their ignorance. giving them fish (free money) ... instead of teaching them how to fish. The sighting of these universities in my opinion was a strategic decision by a clueless administration. The human capacity in the north is priceless.

Under the Clueless president Nigeria now make cars . our non-oil exports rose to 2.97 billion by the end of 2013, up from 2.3 billion in 2010. Do you know what will happen if Nigerian becomes the major supplier of cars for the whole Africa. GEJ is indeed clueless.

The cluless GEJ understands the significant role power plays is growing the economy and has proceeded to unbundle the dysfunctional Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) into about 18 profit-driven companies. He has set the ground work for improved power supply something other administrations could not accomplish.

This same Clueless President has secured investment commitments worth 4.89 Trillion Naira for Nigeria. Investors are trooping into Nigeria. Our technology sector has skyrocketed.

Do you know that it is more easy for you to get venture capital funding for your business today than in the past. We are becoming the new investment destination in Africa no thanks to this clueless GEJ

The Clueless GEJ is the first to pay attention to young people like me and you providing funds via YouWin to hundreds of young Nigerians to build their dreams and start business that can in turn hire other young people. According to the world bank under GEJ poverty has reduce by 2% , more people have moved to the middle class ...

The truth is I have more faith in Nigeria than I have ever had before.

The story of Tony a filmmaker who for the past 10years has been struggling to reach the pinnacle of his career and make a name for himself. Is a story that the APC would not want you to know... but thanks to this Clueless and stupid administration without knowing anybody or paying any money to anyone. Tony gets to travel to the US to be trained as a film maker by a visionless president who set up the Project Act grant to build the capacity of an industry that has the potential of making up to 10percent of our GDP if harnessed properly.

It would be a much longer read if I go on to tout GEJ's achievements.

The greatest tool every opposition party all over the world have is to feed on the failures of the present administration and that is what the APC and her media propaganda team have been and able to do effectively. They are very efficient I must commend them ... I think mainly because the odds is in their favor.. Good new is not news ... The story of 8 people killed by a suicide bomber in Gombe is News while the story of 1200 youths given funds to kick start their business is no news.

This clueless GEJ, has metamorphoses from Obansanjo's stooge and puppet to a man who owns his voice . He has clandestinely watered the strong hold of people who held Nigeria to ransom and made them irrelevant to the existent they had no option to run out the PDP and rebrand them self as agent of Change.

If GEJ is clueless I think we need a need a new definition of what clueless really means.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2015
[size=15pt] BUHARI and his brand of Change.[/size]

As the elections draw closer APC so far have been trying to sell to Nigeria that they are the change Nigeria needs. I do not hate change. I want to see Nigeria rise from the ashes... I want us to be the next china. I want a country I would be proud of. But want I hate is the brand of change APC from all realities on ground represent. What I hate is when my intelligence is been insulted.

Fashola taking a city who for 8 years under Tinubu was rot with corruption, crime and controlled by Agberos and converting it into the city that it is to today. That my friend is change.

Akpabio of Akwa Ibom taking a state that was known for its backwardness and converting it into an infrastructural wonder it is today ... that my friend is change.

Kwakwaso fo Kano , Uduaghan of Delta, Lamido of dutse, Peter Obi of Anambara, Rochas of Imo those people are change.

I freaking to do not care where they are from... whether they are Christian or moslem or they belong to APC or PDP the fact is the are doing wonders for their states.

What is pissing me off is the how APC collectively as a party is trying to redefine the dictionary meaning of change by presenting an economically clueless dictator as the change.

Reason with me.

How can a man who the last time he ruled Nigeria ran down our economy, increased out debt profile. He took us from fry pan to fire. In fact he had to be kicked out by force. Those touting change should go and read their history books and see this mans economic cluelessness in display

This same man in the past 30 years has never contributed in any way to the progress of this nation either in ideas or in enterprise. How can man who in the last 30 years has not been able to change his own condition and grow economically ... change Nigeria a nation of over 200million people from poverty to riches.

He even had to borrow money from a freaking bank to buy his party's presidential form. It's like borrowing money from a bank to enroll in a lottery or gamble ... Which man in his right senses does that.

How can a man who prides himself as been a pauper for the past 30 years change this nation's economic state ... He is even proud to let us know that the least he has in his account is a million naira. A former president for that matter. What does that say about his economic sense

[/b] He has no track record of causing economic change in his life, in a company or the last time he ruled and you expect me to believe he would change Nigeria.

When I present this argument to people who think he is their messiah. [b] They say that the best thing Nigerian needs is a president with the will power to fight corruption.
They believe that Buhari has the moral compass and ability to deal with corruption.

Please answer this question. You have two men who are vying for a particular job. The first one, you hear gossip from people who hate him they tell you he is a thief. The second one tells you he is not a thief, that he is saint and you carry out some underground check on him only to discover that all his friends are thieves and that he dines with criminals and corrupt people. Who would you hire.

In my Opinion Buhari has lost all the credibility he has by dining with criminals, he did not just dine with them. These same criminals are presenting him as their candidate. He is going there to represent their interest. Even Obasanjo and Tinubu have fallen in love with him they even have influence over him. To the extent he left Tinubu to single handly picked his running mate for him ... I pity those easily swayed by propaganda.

The say he has the strong will to fix insurgency they showcase his exploit with the maitasine group they say he chased them to chad ... I get pissed off by this statement. It is on record that Idiagbon was the main pillar of Buhari's administration. Infact the coup against buhari was able to take place when Idagbon traveled to mecca.

GMB was not the man in 1985. Idiagbon was the man. GMB is infact a sissy he is tinubu's stooge. Its only a sissy that would let another man chose his wife (VP) for him. GMB is not decisive he is just stubborn they are two different things. GMB is not smart he just thinks he has all the answers they are two different things.

How can a man who could not prevent he own coup save Nigerians from insurgency. How can a man who could not protect himself from his own soldiers save us from a sophisticated group like boko haram.

Boko haram is not maistatine they are just like ISIS. Even the almighty US and their coalition of jet fighters from other gulf states have not been able to free common Kobani from the grip of Isis.

Talk less of a man, who could not control his army in 1985 and under his nose a coup was carried out to unseat him.

As earlier stated his economic credential is nothing to write home about. In his manifesto he thinks it makes sense to spend over 1.5 trillion annually on giving people free money. He thinks he can fix the economy by stabilizing oil prices. Is this the kind of president Nigeria need at this moment. He can't even defend his manifesto. This my friend is the real definition of cluelessness.

If APC really want to change Nigeria they would have fielded their best candidate not a 70 year old economically clueless dictator and a VP who was chosen to appease tribal and religious sentiments on the altar of merit.

Till then all I can say is GEJ Till APC sits up.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by lekkie073(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2015
On point!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by SirHouloo(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Thank you. Ask most of these APC apologists for the definition of clueless, I think it should start from that.
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by rawpadgin(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2015
not a fan of politics,but this is the best political article i have read

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by rawpadgin(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2015
buhari was the president the year i was born, now am thinking of getting marraid he's still hussling to become my president?

Aru!
abomination!

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by MizMyColi(f): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Waow.

This was quite exciting to read.
Looking forward to a counter thread.

By the way, I smell FP.

Good job MBriggs. You could look at the embeddings though, some aren't settled.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
Waow.

This was quite exciting to read.
Looking forward to a counter thread.

By the way, I smell FP.

Good job MBriggs. You could look at the embeddings though, some aren't settled.

Thanks ... just fixed them.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by chibwike(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2015
This shud make fp...tho' i did not read it.
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by chibwike(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2015
This shud make fp...
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2015
nonsense..

so in your silly head, only apc and its supporters are tagging gej administration as a clueless one? have you heard what hillary clinton said about your otueke jesus? Is she also an apc supporter?

The problem with you pdp people is you see any one that says the truth about this god-forsaken administration as the enemy of gej and his corrupt government. Let me even give you an example; pdp and all its children have been calling FFK all sorts of names when he was saying the facts about gej and his government, but all of a sudden he has become a good person to them just because he is working with the corrupt government now.

Do you even know that Nigeria will borrow from IMF to pay its workers this year?

Do you know that our naira today is one of the valueless currency in the world?

Do you know that Nigeria have been listed as the most dangerous and unsafe country in the world ahead of even pakistan and co?

Do you know that about 5million nigerians are internally displace in their own country?

Do you know Nigeria is the new heaven of every kidnapper?

DO you know our so-called economy only grows on papers?

I dont even have the time to waste by mentioning all the ills affecting us as a nation due to the cluelessness of this government, but i will tell you never you compare your gej to buhari.

Buhari is a no match to gej.. what buhari did in 18 months when he was the head of state, gej couldnt do it in six years and even if he is given another 30 years to continue, we will still be stock in were we are today
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Juliaann(f): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
nonsense..

so in your silly head, only apc and its supporters are tagging gej administration as a clueless one? have you heard what hillary clinton said about your otueke jesus? Is she also an apc supporter?

The problem with you pdp people is you see any one that says the truth about this god-forsaken administration as the enemy of gej and his corrupt government. Let me even give you an example; pdp and all its children have been calling FFK all sorts of when he was saying the facts about gej and his government, but all of a sudden he has become a good person to them just because he is working with the corrupt government now.

Do you even know that Nigeria will borrow from IMF to pay its workers this year?

Do you know that our naira today is one of the valueless currency in the world?

Do you know that Nigeria have been listed as the most dangerous and unsafe country in the world ahead of even pakistan and co?

Do you know that about 5million nigerians are internally displace in their own country?

Do you know Nigeria is the new heaven of every kidnapper?

DO you know our so-called economy only grows on papers?

I dont even have the time to waste by mentioning all the ills affecting us as a nation due to the cluelessness of this government, but i will tell you never you compare your gej to buhari.

Buhari is a no match to gej.. what buhari did in 18 months when he was the head of state, gej couldnt do it in six years and even if he is given another 30 years to continue, we will still be stock in were we are today
Just STFU if you have nothing meaningful to say

6 Likes

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by patrotic9gerian: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:

I suspect something that Jonathan has given out money to some people or agents to fill the social media with his achievements/good works and discredit GMB...

some of the Post I see these days are clearly the handwork of some conspiracy/campaign and funny enough, these threads make front page... Nairaland, I am beginning to doubt you oo... #PDP on mission to capture the social media..
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by adamskutty(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2015
Another clueless donkey on the loose. grin

Anyway, shai buhari till all these slave apes get sense. grin

Shai buhari till juliaann swollen buttocks explodes grin

1 Like

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Juliaann(f): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2015
Mattewbriggs you are so on point

APC e-warriors shouting Change! Change!! how can buhari be the change we want

GEJ might be bad but buhari is evil

till APC give us someone who is a better option not an old grandpa

GEJ till 2019 no vacancy in aso rock

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by adamskutty(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Haahaha! grin

A complete waste of time.

Don't y'all primitives get it, nothing will change our mind, anybody except Jonathan, even shekau. grin
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Juliaann(f): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

I suspect something that Jonathan has given out money to some people or agents to fill the social media with his achievements/good works and discredit GMB...

some of the Post I see these days are clearly the handwork of some conspiracy/campaign and funny enough, these threads make front page... Nairaland, I am beginning to doubt you oo... #PDP on mission to capture the social media..
undecided undecided GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by adamskutty(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2015
The retardeen, drunkard, must be sent back to his otuoke village. grin

His ugliness alone scares the living hell out of us (humans) grin

Chaai. If ghanaians wanna mock nigerians they simply upload a pic of the snort nosed baboon. grin

1 Like

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by patrotic9gerian: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
undecided undecided GEJ till 2019

You are on your own Jullian... Are you not tired of the hot air...? U want 4 more years... Anyway, politics aside but you fine ooooo..... I for like sabi you more if you no mind.....
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by adamskutty(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2015
Jonathan has deposited loads of his sper.m into juliaann buttocks, no wonder it is swollen like that. grin

The sper.m has also destroyed her brains. grin

I will never vote for a drunkard. grin

No kogilities will vote for him. grin

Shaaai. Buhari till 2023 grin
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by adamskutty(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2015
Nonso23:

Do you see the contrast between your post and the Op?

His is well articulated and devoid of unnecessary jabs and yours disoriented from the first letter.

Are u preaching to mister adams? grin

Shai buhari till juliaann swollen buttocks explodes. grin
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
don't you ever shut me up Ok. Am not your mate
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Juliaann(f): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

You are on your own Jullian... Are you not tired of the hot air...? U want 4 more years... Anyway, politics aside but you fine ooooo..... I for like sabi you more if you no mind.....
tired of which hot air?its called fresh air not hot jawe FYI I will never get tired of it the devil u know is better than the angel you don't know

meanwhile Adamskutty ain't u tired of Ur stupidity? you have been noticed

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by adamskutty(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Shaii buhari till 3003 grin
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Juliaann(f): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Nonso23:

You seem to be more concerned with Juliaann's buttocks than your country's situation.
Why would anyone take you seriously?
he is simply a nuisance

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by patrotic9gerian: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
tired of which hot air?its called fresh air not hot jawe FYI I will never get tired of it the devil u know is better than the angel you don't know

Okay... Agreed... what of meeting you
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by adamskutty(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:

shaii buhari till u release jonas sperm accumulated in that buttocks. grin

Only then will i vote jonathan. grin

Shaaaiii buhari till heaven fall grin

Shai buhari

Shai buhari. grin

Bu bu buhaaaaari. grin
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Boss13: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2015
The OP has made some valid statement and assumptions. He agrees that our beloved president is clueless and has made clueless statements in the past. Hence there is little argument on this part as I agree that not only the president is clueless, he is also surrounded by clueless aides and advisers.

I wish to debunk the OP's statement of nigeria producing cars - we are yet to produce cars. The only car assembly companies I can beat my chest for are Innoson and PAN based on my investigation.

Our economy has not improved any better under Jonathan. Our foreign reserves has depleted. Our excess crude account has been tampered with. The gdp rebased is a cumulative statistics tool on how our gdp should be. At the moment, we should even prepare for the worst due to falling oil prices. The standard of living for the average Nigerian, apart from Jonathan's friends, is yet to improve.

Corruption - I don't need to talk much. We know our president is corruption personalized.

Security - the shocking issue here is that I don't know why the president isn't interested in curbing the insurgents in the north, which is very possible to do. Is the insurgency in the north actually serving the president's purpose.

Power - after the privatization of phcn, what is the positive news again - NOTHING. These institutions, which actually retained the old staff of phcn, still operates the same way. Nothing good is yet to be seen.

This president continues to promote disunity amongst the Nigerian populace. The president's conduct jeopardizes our safety and security

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by adamskutty(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

Okay... Agreed... what of meeting you
the swollen buttocks should not decieve, don't go astray. grin

Shaai buhari oooo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa-ibom APC Presidential Rally Today 06/01/2015(updates/pictures) / France Hostage Situations: 3 Terrorist Killed,1 Woman Escaped In Police Standoff / New Way To Buy Fuel These Days ...lol (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.