Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? (2407 Views)

4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri / Those Of You Who Call Gej Clueless, Shame On You!!! / Why Do People Keep Calling GEJ "Clueless"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by patrotic9gerian: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2015
adamskutty:
the swollen buttocks should not decieve, don't go astray. grin

Shaai buhari oooo grin

WE may not be suppooorting the same candidate but the fact is dat. she iiis beeautifful and I want her....
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by adamskutty(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2015
Nonso23:

You seem to be more concerned with Juliaann's buttocks than your country's situation.
Why would anyone take you seriously?
shaai buhari oga nonso grin

Follow the right part, not the part of juliaann swollen buttocks. grin
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2015
Is this a new trend? I have noticed that clueless trolls from romance section are flooding politics section with shallow and lame threads and supported by fellow TANists. What point is the op mmaking? Are we saying the elections of Ekiti and Osun was free and fair when party chieftains or APC were harrassed and humiliated at every stage of the election? Or was the beating of judges democratic? The OP clearly lack insight of what free and fair contest is. Calling critics of Jonathan APC members is another low by the TANist op. Shamefully, he agreed that Jonathan was indeed clueless in his startup. Shame to TANists. Nigerians are wise
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Juliaann(f): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

Okay... Agreed... what of meeting you
meeting me how??
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Boss13: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2015
We really do not understand the great disservice we do to this country over baseless arguments and fighting. We should be asking serious questions and demanding to know the plans of each presidential candidates.

I'm my opinion, the president has failed and he doesn't deserve to be re-elected. Now if other candidates appear to be suspicious, we need to ask stern questions.

The president might go ahead to win the elections, but his attitude of dividing this country is not good. He is the president of nigeria and not the president of the south-south or south-east
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by patrotic9gerian: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
meeting me how??

Through BBM or whatsapp... Would send you a request....
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2015

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2015
barcanista:
Is this a new trend? I have noticed that clueless trolls from romance section are flooding politics section with shallow and lame threads and supported by fellow TANists. What point is the op mmaking? Are we saying the elections of Ekiti and Osun was free and fair when party chieftains or APC were harrassed and humiliated at every stage of the election? Or was the beating of judges democratic? The OP clearly lack insight of what free and fair contest is. Calling critics of Jonathan APC members is another low by the TANist op. Shamefully, he agreed that Jonathan was indeed clueless in his startup. Shame to TANists. Nigerians are wise

The new trend is people are waking up to the realization that a man who could not control his army and provide her real leadership to the extent that under his nose he was humiliated and kicked out by his own soldiers is been sold to us as a man who would tackle the insurgency problem.

He could not protect himself in 1985 fast forward 30 years later he thinks the can protect us all.

A man who for the past 30years have not be able to change his own economic status is now capable of changing the economic status of nation made up of 200million Nigerians.

I think to be a Progressive is to think Elections are only fair when you win and rigged only when you lose. #ToBeProgressive means to support a man who failed Nigeria in infrastructure, education, human right and most importantly the ECONOMY. and package him as the best thing since slice bread.

I never agreeded that GEJ is clueless. He has made some clueless utterances in the past these are two different things... Stop been mischievous.
Unlike you I do not see GEJ as a god or as a messiah who can do no wrong. GEJ is a human being with faults, and weakness, he is not perfect ... he does not deserve to be worshiped they way you and your lot worship your god and savior ... who you believe with his magic wand would kick out corruption from Nigeria and save our economy by stabilizing oil prices.

You are the real troll here restorting to name calling and focusing on attacking the messengers instead of the message. You are the one who lacks insight. You have allowed your self to be clouded by fanaticism to the extent you see an economically clueless dictator buhari as a saint ... as man who can do no evil. While under your nose he has gone on to dine and mingle with thieves and together they want him to go and represent their interest.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by MizMyColi(f): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2015
*Falls From Mat*

*Faints*

Thank you MBriggs.

Please keep teaching those who lack the mental capacity to have a reasonable discourse how to so do.

Tenks.

**unfollows thread**

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Djicemob: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Thanks OP.People just hate goodluck for no reason i guess.Its annoying how people think when they refer to Buhari as a messiah.

A man who has had 150 cows for over 10years now. undecided
A man who has had atleast a million naira in his account for god-knows-how-long. undecided
A man who couldnt protect himself from same bokoharam. undecided
A man with no certificate whatsover. shocked
A man who wants to pay people money for doing nothing shocked
A man who wants to stabilize world oil price. undecided
A man who couldnt read his own speech grin
A man who called nigerians useless,senseless and indisciplined people. angry

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by joywendy(f): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mmmmm.....

Feb should do and come abeg.

Let All this dirty ranting end from Apc and pdp worshippers. lipsrsealed
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ymodulus where is the sense in responding to my post by opening a thread. Instead of responding directly. Moreover This is where I made the statements you quoted, in this same place will I respond to your comments.

Here we go...

Ymodulus:
My reply to matthewBriggs 's post ( www.nairaland.com/2073793/gej-clueless-buhari-change-need/ )
I was agog-ed this morning to the, chi-char-churned epistle of a romancelander MatthewBriggs. In my attempt to disregard the article i saw Barcanista 's reply about romacelanders trolling the politics section with unreasonable statements against the Progressives and been supported by the TANOIDS, i couldn't agree any less.

One powerful tool of any propagandist is name calling. They start by making baseless allegations. They try to give a dog a bad name so as to hang him. The start by imprinting in the mind of their victims an idea or a preconceived conclusion about a subject so as to set the stage for their message.

In response You started off by insulting thousands of people who visit the romance section and some how suggest that they have no business in the politics section. You likened them to trolls because they do not share your Opinion.

I am not ashamed of been called a romancelander. But what I find amusing Is the fact that your master Barcanista is a romanclander before becoming active in politics ... but because he supports your cause he is not troll.

I hate hypocrisy Ymodulus. That is the real reason I detest your Party. You present you self as saints while you lot have lots of can of worms.

Moreover It would surprise you that my most visited section is Politics. If we were to go by nairaland's alogrithims. I am first a politicslander, and then a romancelander. So stop with this romanclander BS you barcanista and berem like to spew and tackle the message not the messenger.

While i read through MatthewBriggs's epistle, i would say i was disappointed as is epistle was nothing but a clear attempt to attritite the hurricane change, that is currently showered on the masses from the progressive. As a good progressive, one who truly believes in the spirit of change and progressiveness, i wish to counter MatthewBriggs Epistle.
In your first paragraph, you appear to lack a deep understanding of the word change, that you not consider it to be rendered a cliche by the Preachers of change. Its really ridiculous as to how you could say everyone is wired to want change. I wish to debate you on that statement, but that is a cake for another day.

You are right the epistle was designed to exposed the fallacy, the lies, the half truths and the kind of change APC stands for by presenting Buhari as her presidential candidate. Yes as a specie we wired to want change It is in our DNA that is why our civilization has evolved over the years. I would gladly debate that with you any time anywhere. Wanting change is one thing, accepting change is another ball game all together.

[size=14pt]1. They Say GEJ is clueless [/size]
You admitted to Jonathan's error, yet you pardon him cause he his Human? It seems you really do not understand what it means to be the president. A president that tried all his best to hide the missing $20 Billion from the nations account and sent the Central Bank Governor home for trying to say the truth, A president who steals in daylight with a program call the SURE-P ? Same president who tells us that " Stealing is not Corruption ". You still say you forgive him? My response alone to this statement of yours, questions my senility.

Ymodulus I understand what It means to a be president contrary to your opinion. To be president does make you a god, To be president does not make you immune to mistakes. To be president does not make you all knowing.

I would rather vote for a man who I know is imperfect than a man who his fanatic supporters present him like a god. The try to sell to me the idea of a man who in their eyes can do no wrong, He never makes mistakes, and has all the answers, and with his magic wand is capable of fixing Nigeria. While hard data on the ground suggest the opposite. I do not take fanatics serious ... are you a fanatic?

I would be stupid to say GEJ has never done any wrong. I challenge you Ymodulus to kindly state 3 things Buhari did that is wrong in your sight.
GEJ may not be the best of presidents, you might call him whatever you want. but what I see is an imperfect man on his way towards perfection.

You compare Jonathan to Obama ? For real? ok i will let that slide. Now do you mean Obama silenced his critics in his second term Please for real And which Americans are you saying are more than hopeful?? Please stop swallowing the Pilly news you get from CNN, go read from good source, Huffington Post, Bloomberg, New York Times and see for yourself.
Read this: http://freebeacon.com/politics/obamas-critics/

Good thing you let it slide because the context of that comparison is valid. Obama has silenced most of his critics I can debate that anywhere. Yes he may not have silenced all, His poor performance in his fist term may have cost democrats the senate. But the fact remains that under Obama the American economy is gradually recovering. Read this... 4 Things That Were Supposed To Happen By 2015 Because if Obama Was Reelected ( http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2015/01/01/3607416/4-things-2015-obama-reelected/ )

What are the propagandas ? You claim the APC has CLANDESTINELY summarized his Jonathan's Six Year in office, so how did you get to know this since it was clandestinely done? Do not use the word PROPAGANDA if you know not its meaning.

To be lectured on what propaganda means visit my thread >> https://www.nairaland.com/2030072/how-propaganda-works ... Your boss Barcanista is a mater propagandist. Ask him and his squad how they did it.

[color=#550000][size=14pt]2. Is GEJ really Clueless & "vision-less" [/size]
Mr MatthewBriggs, because the opposition party to the ruling party won a state does not mean the president of the nation who comes from the ruling party conducted a free and fair election. Let me take you down on the states you listed.

Answer this question truthfully in the history of Nigeria has the credibility of our elections not fared better compared to the past. Inec under Jega can be it compared to Inec under Maurice Iwu. International bodies of observers testify to this fact.

" These are statement from The National Democratic Institute (US)
Nigeria’s just-completed presidential and National Assembly elections “represent a step forward from seriously flawed elections of the past” and “hold the promise of setting a new standard for integrity in Nigeria’s electoral process,” NDI said in a statement (.pdf) from Abuja, Nigeria.

IRI found that the April 16, 2011 presidential election was a major step forward in advancing Nigeria’s democracy. Under the capable leadership of Attahiru Jega, chairman of the Independent National Election Commission (INEC), the election overall was transparent and orderly, allowing Nigerians the opportunity to exercise their right to vote. Chairman Jega and his team have made great strides in improving the quality of Nigerian elections and deserve credit for what has been achieved in the short eight months since they were appointed.
http://www.iri.org/news-events-press-center/news/nigerian-election-major-step-forward "

Our elections may not be 100% perfect but under this administration it has improved greatly. This is fact.

[color=#990000][size=14pt]3. EDUCATION:[/size] Am sorry to say but you have no tangible point on education, you just shouting. Let me add that the North had one of the first University in Nigeria yet is still Under-developed when compared to the South. So sir you made no sense.

In your bid to discredit my post Are you trying to say the north is not a nuclear reactor of talents, of scientist, of doctors, of inventors waiting to be unleashed

Are you saying they have not been neglected for generations by their leaders who fed on their ignorance. giving them fish (free money) ... instead of teaching them how to fish

Are trying to say GEJ should never have built any university and school for the north. Are you saying the human capacity in the north is not priceless.

Are trying to say that the education is not a necessary ingredient for economic prosperity.

Are you trying to say because the North had one of the first university she should not have more.

Are you trying to say that the north has more university in relation to its population when compared to the south.

Nigeria Make Cars __ Nigeria does not manufacture cars or make cars, we only Assemble cars. Pleas make reference to the Latest edition of the Oxford Diction and cross - reference with the Merriam Webster's disctionary. Assembling is different from Manufacture. Also let me remind you that prior to the Jonathans tenure, Cars were been assembled in Nigeria. We have the Peugeot plant in Kaduna owned by Okocha Motors.

Are you sure you are not using the pirated version of thee Oxford dictionary because according to it "make" means

1. form (something) by putting parts together or combining substances; create.
"my grandmother made a dress for me" . Synonyms Construct, build, assemble, put together, manufacture, fabricate create form. fashion, model, mould shape
2. Cause something to exist or come about.

I repeat it again Nigeria now make, construct,build, assemble cars let me rephrase my statement to drive it home under GEJ Nigerian now has an indigenous firm producing an indigenous product under an indigenous brand. That company is Innoson and for your information they do not just assemble they make their own parts. Do not just take my word, take a leave from your laptop and visit Innoson's factory in Nnewi. Instead to trying to discredit what you know nothing about

The icing to the cake is that Under GEJ Global auto giants like Peugeot, Nissan and Hyundai now either assemble or wholly manufacture small cars, Sport Utility Vehicles, trucks and buses at various locations in Nigeria. This is fact.

6 Likes

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Response to Ymodulus continued...

Electricity __ I laugh when you state the number of companies that bought PHCN as profit driven for the masses. Mr go and verify your claims, the Epileptic power supply in Nigeria has not improved a bit. We saw what happened to former Power Minister. Prof. Baath Nnaji, when he made shocking statements about the way the light issue is been handle. Sir all we see on papers are 90,000 Megawatts generated there and here, yet we don't see the lights. So please stop all this lies. Even Niger State enjoyed more constant light prior to the take over by the private companies. Now Minna state capital share light every 4hours, while Tunga every 6hours. Several Nairalanders in Minna can back my claims. That is the Power state we talking off, where light was not even considered as a valuable commodity, now struggles to see it.

Whether they are profit driven for the masses or not is subjective ... But the fact remains privatization of the power sector is the best thing that has happened to our power sector in decades. Irrespective of the intrigues that trailed it. The full impact of this initiative is yet to take its full effect. But the fact remains that he has layed a foundation for a better power sector. Many Nigerians like myself have recorded tremendous improvements. Yes millions of Nigeria still suffer from epileptic power supply. Transforming a sector that was left to rot for decades does not happen overnight. The fact remain that the trend of epileptic power supply has a higher possibility of been defeated via this initiative.

Investments __ I am surprised as to how you quote fallacious figures from government lies. You are just quoting trillions of investment here and there, yet nothing to show for it. You claim all this and yet the country cannot pay her workers for months now. Please reason. [/color]

Investment is different from revenue please stop debating clueless-ly. My figures are fallacious please give me your own figures.

[size=14pt]4. BUHARI and his brand of Change.[/size]
Why i agree on your definition of change using the examples of Fashola, Akpabio, Kwankwaso, Lamido, i disagree with you on the following
Uduaghan of Delta __ What has uduaghan done, that you call him a man of change?

Read this >> http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/02/the-governor-uduaghan-example-2/
Read this >> http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/06/opposition-parties-laud-uduaghan-achievements/
and cure yourself of your ignorance.

You claim Buhari took Nigerian economy from fry pan to fire? Please back up your statements with fact.

By the time Buhari left office in 1985, the debt has risen to $19 billion as reported by the Nigeria debt management office http://www.dmo.gov.ng/ardrnigeriaexternalanddomesticdebt.php Here is what the DMO had to say “By 1985 the debt profile had deteriorated seriously due to persistent inability of the country to meet its external debt service obligations. This resulted in mounting arrears and unmanageable growth of the debt stock relative to available resources. The external debt stock, which was about US$8.855 billion in 1980, grew to nearly US$19 billion by 1985”

Insurmountable economic problems plagued the Buhari regime as petroleum prices collapsed in the face of expanding foreign debt. Buhari instituted austerity measures that caused severe hardship to the average Nigerian. In addition, political corruption continued unabated, with politicians escaping to Western countries with millions of dollars in government money. In an effort to stop dissension, Buhari instituted restrictions on the press, political freedoms, and trade unionists. By August 1985 even the military had had enough, and Ibrahim Babangida took control of the government. Buhari was detained in Benin City but was released at the end of 1988 http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/83801/Muhammad-Buhari

So change is when Buhari steals and offer the loots to people? Change is when Buhari have factories? Sir please go read about the president of Uruguay or is it Paraguay ( I cant recall which, but the president is known as the poorest president. ) Go and read his acts , deeds and see appreciation for his works, then you will understand why Buhari is the Change we need.
QUESTION - Your analogy and comparisons are flawed. Are you telling me from your question, that Jonathan never stole? are you telling me he is just been castigated for nothing? are you telling me you are sure Buhari stole ? stop all this misinformations and give us facts and proven statements.
[/quote]

This is your answer Culled from http://www.medianigeria.com/61918/muhammadu-buharis-contradiction/

To begin with, Buhari was minister of petroleum in the military regime of Olusegun Obasanjo. While he was still serving, it was reported that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) could not account for $2.8 billion that accrued to the federal government from crude oil sales.

Since then, Buhari had been trying to explain away the scandal.
However, his refusal to appear before the Oputa Panel to address the matter conclusively made discerning Nigerians to wonder whether the former military head of state was hiding a $2.8 billion-sized skeleton in his cupboard.
One would have expected Buhari, given his much talked about anti-corruption stance, to avail himself of the opportunity to state all he knew (and did not know) about the missing money, not the least because $2.8 billion is a gigantic sum that can make a positive difference in Nigeria’s economy.

To the best of my knowledge, Buhari has yet to give a satisfactory explanation of what transpired. Only die-hard Buharists like Tam David-West think that the former petroleum minister absolutely has no case to answer on the issue.
Again, Buhari seems not to realise that, by associating closely with prominent people of questionable character, he is invariably telling Nigerians that, in terms of character, he is not so different from them. The military dictatorship of Sani Abacha was undoubtedly corrupt. That much is clear from the hundreds of millions of dollars which have been identified by foreign countries and banks as funds stashed away by the late dictator.
An English adage says, “Birds of the same feather flock together.” In my view, Buhari accepted the post of chairman, Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) under Abacha probably for self-rehabilitation, having been unceremoniously kicked out of office by Babangida and his cohorts about a decade earlier.
Having worked for Abacha, is it possible that Buhari was completely inoculated from the virus of corruption associated with the Abacha regime?

Idiagbhon was the Pillar? ROTFLMAO!!! , ** Just poured my drink on my clothes. you are a character MatthewBriggs ****
Buhari made a Ban on People below 18 going for Hajj, yet Idiagbhon son of 14 went for Hajj and before he did so there was rumored Appeal meeting. ___ Times Magazine.
If Ihiagbhon was the pillar, why will he still seek permission ?

This is a dictionary definition of pillar. "someone who is an important member of a group " Are you trying to say that Idiagbon was not an important part of Buhari's Administration.

You are the one who is the real character. Your arguments are based on sentiments and hold no water.

Now you spoiled your beautiful write up with your sentiments made open, let me address your last paragraph. No where will a president or his cohorts no matter how dumb come out to say he wishes to give 1.5 trillion annually to people as free money. Not even Rochas or his advisers will let him do that. Am surprise where you got this news from? Oh i forgot the PDP are good in this kind of talk. its Ok.

In one post you called my write up unreasonable and tried to paint me as a troll and in the same post you call this same write up beautiful. This is the exact type of confusion and hypocrisy rampant in APC.

Edit its 1.5 billion not trillion. 25miillion X 5000 X 12.

In a time we're experiencing an unlimited supply of finances you god is not shy to spend at least Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) to cater for the 25 million poor citizens. http://www.punchng.com/opinion/viewpoint/the-trouble-with-the-buhari-manifesto/

When the focus should be teaching them how to fish not giving them fish.

Manifesto: Do the clueless one even have a manifesto? The Otueke Drunkard who shied away from a public debate, only to go get that Tongolo Master call DBanj to interview him, is that a man who can defend himself?

I will leave you with the words of a great father, leader who said:
After watching, reaching out to, studying, talking to, and listening to the president himself and the people around him, I came, sadly, to a number of conclusions that mark Jonathan out as a man of adequate intelligence to run the affairs of Nigeria but lacking in broad vision, knowledge, confidence, understanding, concentration, capacity, sense of security, courage, moral and ethical principles, character and passion to move the nation forward on a fast trajectory. . - Gen. Olusegun Aremu Matthew Obasanjo
Adieu [/color]

The amazing hypocrisy you lot display is mind blowing. Obasanjo is now your great father because he shares you opinion. IBB, the same man your leaders once praised is bad just because the same man endorsed the President.

This is what Tinubu had to say about your Buhari and obasanjo.

Tinubu disclosed that he does not like President Obasanjo because he contributed to the end of democracy in Nigeria during his tenure as a military president and is now benefiting from that history. Moreover, Obasanjo is the only candidate who stands a chance of blocking his rival, General Muhammadu Buhari, whose ethnocentrism would jeopardize Nigeria"s national unity. Buhari and his ilk are agents of destabilization who would be far worse than Obasanjo.
https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/03LAGOS369_a.html

Your Tinubu thinks Buhari is far worse.

Question: If you are asked to describe the president in the picture below with one word? Wont the right word be clueless ?

I have a complete phrase to define you messiah.

He is an Economically Cluless Dictator

6 Likes

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by kaboninc(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Following
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Thumbs up OP. They keep screaming Change, yet Buhari is all they have to offer.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2015
Juliaann:
Mattewbriggs you are so on point

APC e-warriors shouting Change! Change!! how can buhari be the change we want

GEJ might be bad but buhari is evil

till APC give us someone who is a better option not an old grandpa

GEJ till 2019 no vacancy in aso rock

Thanks. NO vacancy at all.

Buhari is an "economicaly clueless dictator", His VP is even more smarter than him
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by jmaine: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2015
Impressive OP . . . . cool

1 Like

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by nku5: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
barcanista:

Abeg park well.

Most of these romance section posters make 1000 more sense than you who shamelessly argued for 19 pages trying to "intelligently" prove that a tribunal's opening address was the same thing as a tribunal final report. grin

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by nduchucks: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
@OP, please correct the innocent error in your title. You probably meant to type Is GEJ Clueless, Does Buhari represent change

Cheers
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
nduchucks:
@OP, please correct the innocent error in your title. You probably meant to type Is GEJ Clueless, Does Buhari represent change

Cheers

Thanks.
Re: BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,? by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
OliviaPope:
Thumbs up OP. They keep screaming Change, yet Buhari is all they have to offer.

I am telling you... Inbtwn your name reminds me of the Tv series scandal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Goodluck's Speech And Adeboye's Prayer @ RCCG Camp / Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa IDPs / BASKET MOUTH SAYS GOODLUCK STOLE MONEY FOR 6YEARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.