Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? (1364 Views)

Has Anybody Been Able To Change His Account Name With Bank? How Did You Do It? / Tradot | Nairaland Customer Care Thread / 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? by foxgiovani(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2015
A friend mentioned the name to me saying its new and safe to buy and sell online stuff and am just curious. Has anybody tested them?
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? by foxgiovani(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
No comment? Where is everybody?
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? by bedfordng(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
do your research before engaging
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? by foxgiovani(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
bedfordng:
do your research before engaging
Thank you for your advice. Experience they say is the best answer. My point I want to be properly guided. Please I need more opinion from nairalanders, please. Tnx.
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? by foxgiovani(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
foxgiovani:
Thank you for your advice. Experience they say is the best teacher. My point is I want to be properly guided. Please I need more opinion from nairalanders, please. Tnx.
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? by foxgiovani(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
No replies?
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? by foxgiovani(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? by Cvesta(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
it a trusted site from experience... you can't be duped not with Escrow Service guaranteed
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? by foxgiovani(m): 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
Cvesta:
it a trusted site from experience... you can't be duped not with Escrow Service guaranteed
ok, tnx for the info.
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? by chiefkpokp(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
like that guy said, do ur research, non use one mouth take judge......
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? by foxgiovani(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
chiefkpokp:
like that guy said, do ur research, non use one mouth take judge......
ok, will do just that but will still appreciate to hear from people who know about the coy.
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? by easypee: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
foxgiovani:
A friend mentioned the name to me saying its new and safe to buy and sell online stuff and am just curious. Has anybody tested them?

I've tested them. You can view:

http://tradot.com/digital/?trade-shares-safely and

http://tradot.com/digital/?oil-gas-money

You can buy or sell your market there at Tradot. They use Escrow payment system. This means that when you market your product there, it is only when the buyer has confirmed to them that he/she has received the goods that they will release the money to you - the seller.

Normally, when you see Escrow payment system, it is safer. It is set up to protect the buyer from fraudulent transactions such as people sending empty files to buyers or people failing to deliver products to buyers after payment have been made.

Except anyone has had any other negative feedback concerning them, I think they look ok.

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? by foxgiovani(m): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2015
easypee:

I've tested them. You can view:

http://tradot.com/digital/?trade-shares-safely and

http://tradot.com/digital/?oil-gas-money

You can buy or sell your market there at Tradot. They use Escrow payment system. This means that when you market your product there, it is only when the buyer has confirmed to them that he/she has received the goods that they will release the money to you - the seller.

Normally, when you see Escrow payment system, it is safer. It is set up to protect the buyer from fraudulent transactions such as people sending empty files to buyers or people failing to deliver products to buyers after payment have been made.

Except anyone has had any other negative feedback concerning them, I think they look ok.

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.

ok, thanks.
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? by foxgiovani(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
I have visited their site. It seems they also provide interested users with customised email marketing module where people can track the messages they send weather it was read, forwarded etc. Even if the receiver deleted the message, with the module the sender will know.
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? by foxgiovani(m): 7:29am On Aug 16, 2015
Hello
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Tradot Online Market? by iykepromotions: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2015
are you still doing your research even up till now? though i haven't done business with them but i haven't heard any negative review about them but don't tell me you're not related to tradot

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Business Men, Who Do U Send To Buy Stuff For You Abroad? / How Do I Become A Data Reseller? / Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Money On Or Die Struggling.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.